You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Sean Maguire - Man haterSean Maguire - Man hater
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 5/6/2015 5:05 AM

Sean Maguire - Man hater

It never ceases to amaze me that men are so willing to put their man hatred on display for all to see. But that is their choice. All I can do about that is cut and paste it to CAF so that all their family and friends can see what man haters  they are.

The latest one was some guy called Sean Maguire on the Peoples Internet Radio show in Ireland last week.

A part of the show was discussing how the issues in Ireland can be resolved. I commented that new court of law were needed but that there were not 12 men in Ireland willing to sit on such a new court. I pointed out that I had called for such new courts in 2009 and again in 2010 to deal with my case and that men were not willing.

Sean Maguire pops in and starts spewing the usual man hatred about how men should just put up with being criminally victimised by women and then tries to act like a victim when I point out what a man hater he is.

Here is the email exchange later on.
New Post
 5/6/2015 5:11 AM

I sent him my email address and this was his response. 

Notice he is the one who started all the shit about women by telling lies and objecting to the truth that I spoke....so HE was the one to started the whole bullshit in the chat room..and then just like a woman he tries to blame someone else for HIS actions.

"going ON AND ON AND ON and upsetting the chat room is NOT acceptable."

And he says 

"I am ALL FOR common law courts and juries etc."

Only he is NOT for common law courts if it is a WOMAN who is accused of committing a crime and a MAN who is the victim. 

And if a man tells the TRUTH about women?

"I hope we can move forward in the future without the sexist bullcrap!"

That's just "sexist bullcrap" because, you know, actually pointing out what I said that was false can't be done because what I said was true...so the truth has to be dismissed as "sexist bullcrap".

Make no mistake. Sean Maguire is a MAN HATER.

Sean Maguire REFUSED to sit on an all mens jury in an all mens court and hold criminal women accountable for their crimes. He did this while protesting "I am ALL FOR common law courts and juries etc.".

That is how women act. And Sean Maguire acts like a woman and talks like a woman and demands men agree to criminal victimisation bywomen. Sean Maguire is a deeply evil man who is a man hater. 

Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 11:24 AM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: peter nolan

Hi Peter,

lots of great things happening in Ireland with people awakening to the fact that we can take our country back. I am ALL FOR common law courts and juries etc. That would be after things change radically. In the meantime it is a battle to do things right to achieve said aims!
The support YOU would get if you ditched the revenge/vendetta and ANTI-Female bullshit is SURELY obvious to you by now?

You would have MINE and many other's help and support if you did this. There are GOOD men...and BAD men...there are GOOD women and BAD women. Until you show respect for that,I can't help in any way and would agree with others that would not!

It's a shame; but coming into a chat room DURING someone else's show and commenting on your situation is ACCEPTABLE....going ON AND ON AND ON and upsetting the chat room is NOT acceptable.

I hope we can move forward in the future without the sexist bullcrap! WILL YOU LISTEN TO REASON? I hope so.
Stubborness has kept you where you are.....Maybe time to LEARN?

Best wishes always,

Sean Maguire

----- Original Message -----
To: spmaguire@eircom.net
Sent: Sunday, 3 May, 2015 11:00:00 PM
Subject: peter nolan

Hi Sean,

this is my email address.

New Post
 5/6/2015 5:13 AM

My reply was pretty plain.

Sent: 04 May 2015 17:01
To: spmaguire@eircom.net
Cc: peter@peternolan.com

Sean,

you are incredibly sexist and incredibly stupid.

Given you are not willing to sit on an all mens jury in an all mens court to hold criminal women accountable for their crimes you are a man hating, lying, hypocritical, sexist, bigot.

You will never be allow on any jury we convene for the Mens Business Association Law Services.

We do not allow man hating, lying, hypocritical, sexist, bigots on our juries because they are not able to be unbiased.

That you try and pathologically lie to me makes you as bad as any woman.

My cases are the first cases that will be tried in Ireland.

BTW. I have claimed into existence a state of WAR on the land of Ireland. 

It is now lawful to kill women in Ireland.

Any man who kills a woman in Ireland and claims it as an act of war will be released at the cessation of hostilities.

If you do not wish me to have the protection of the law, then you surely agree that it is ok for men to kill women and that women do not have the protection of the law either. Women like your wife.

Your wife might be the next Stephanie Scott.

I certainly hope so.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/04/11/another-dead-woman-this-time-in-leeton/ 

Men are killing women in record numbers in Australia. Rightly and justifiably so.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/04/15/abc-report-on-dead-women/ 

It is men like you, with attitudes like yours that makes killing women justifiable. 

Best Regards 

Peter 

New Post
 5/6/2015 5:22 AM

Like a typical mangina he responded as follows.

Notice he says 

"You expect me to help you...??"

And notice I did not ask for his help. This man is a man hater and does not help men in need. Why would I bother to ask him for his help. He can go to hell for all I care. 

"Now i will be IGNORING YOU.."

Oooohhhh......now he's going to ignore me. Someone I have never spoken to in my life before last sunday is going to ignore me. I am so hurt. Talk about talk like a woman. That is what women say. "Don't do what I want? I won't be your friend".

Boys get over that shit when they are 5.

Fine. Ignore me. After all? That is such a BIG LOSS FOR ME! LOL!! 

"Some of us have work to do...YOU KNOW./...REAL WORK with REAL people."

Yeah...because securing the rights of men and boys and removing all members of the parliament because they are criminals is not "real work". That's just play stuff. He probably has a REAL job that is REAL important like driving a taxi or flipping burgers. Securing the future of the children of HIS land is not a "REAL JOB". Yeah...we know. That's why no one wants to pay me anything for what I have done. Not important. 

"RUDE FUCK!"

LOL! Yes...he is the one cursing.

And notice this one.

"YOU ARE HILARIOUS....NOTICE your success?...lol"

I would point out that NO MEN who have been criminally victimised in the family law courts get ANY HELP. So this man hating bastard is taking the position that BECAUSE MEN ARE HATED and NO ONE WILL HELP THEM their "lack of success" must be THEIR FAULT and it has got NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT MEN OF DIVORCE ARE HATED ON BY EVERYONE.

Nope...THAT HATRED could have NOTHING to do with the FACT THAT NO MEN OF DIVORCE GET ANY HELP.

This man is one prize piece of shit. He will never be allowed to be a seller in the MBA. He will never be allowed to be a jury member for the MBA. We do not want his kind on our juries.

If he wants to buy something from an MBA Seller? His money is as good as any womans money.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 May 2015 17:09

You expect me to help you...?? lol IGNORANT CUNT! lol

Now i will be IGNORING YOU...and working with people with A FUCKING BRAIN...lol

YOU ARE HILARIOUS....NOTICE your success?...lol

Others can be with TWATS like you...BYEEEEEEEEE

lol........LOL......LOL.....

The spaces are between your fucking ears :P

Some of us have work to do...YOU KNOW./...REAL WORK with REAL people....not fucking IDIOTS :P

RUDE FUCK!

Sean 

New Post
 5/6/2015 5:23 AM

And I replied.

Sent: 06 May 2015 14:23
To: 'spmaguire@eircom.net'
Subject: RE: peter nolan

Thanks for that Sean. I will be posting it to CAF for all to see.

I notice you have not helped ANY men who have been criminally victimised in the family law courts. I guess that they are ALL ignorant C**TS. Right? 

New Post
 6/7/2015 10:11 AM

Funny how men who are as abusive in their writing like this are allowed radio shows and broadcast on PIR.

Has ANYONE ever seen me use language like this to a man of my character? No.

This is the REAL Sean Macguire.

From: spmaguire@eircom.net [mailto:spmaguire@eircom.net] 
Sent: 06 May 2015 20:31

No just YOU! Print what you want...and trhen COP THE FUCK ON...I have highlighted onj my shows MANY times exactly thisd...so GO AHEAD make yourself LOOK as GOOD as you have already

Don't reply as YOU ARE AN IGNORANT CUNT stopping the progression of ANYONE ANYWHERE....Well done! 

Hilarious you would be if you weren't such a DICKHEAD! :P

PRINT AND BE DAMNED...I WILL especially IF YOU EDIT :D 

Much love to YOU.....lol

Funny fucker...be rude to me...I will be TEN TIMES rude to you...I'll phone in when you are on PIR...should be funny making you look liuke you ARE!
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Sean Maguire - Man haterSean Maguire - Man hater