You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Gemma Mastroianni Carroll - Man HATERGemma Mastroianni Carroll - Man HATER
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 6/22/2011 4:43 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 22 June 2011 13:15
To: 'Gemma Mastroianni Carroll'
Cc: 'pcottle@iol.ie'; 'joannebowring@eircom.net';  'dublinnolans@gmail.com'; Bill Toal (bill_toal@hotmail.com); 'mick@micktoalbureau.com'; 'yotch-master@hotmail.com'
Subject: RE: On the issue of western women condoning criminal acts

Thanks Gemma.  

It is always good to reflect back to people the HATRED women have for honest men of honour and integrity who are working to bring criminal women to justice. 

Western women like you are a total disgrace. This is the kind of HATRED that Joshua Bowring and Roland Cottle and Joshua Nolan are going to face from other women who have been taught to HATE by people like you, Phillipa Cottle, Joanne Bowring and Jennifer Nolan. 

For some reason you women are so stupid that you seem not to understand that just as you HATE on men like me? Other women are teaching their girls to HATE on other men and your sons will be subjected to that same HATRED. 

The HATERED of women is such  that even when a woman commits the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse? You women will HATE on the man. 

This is what your sons have to look forward to because your women have promoted HATRED for so long. 

And @Joanne Bowring. I attended Jennifers 40th birthday lunch with the likes of you and maybe 10 other women. I heard how every woman at that table talked down her husband. In your religion you made a vow to ‘honour thy husband’. Well? Is promoting crimes and promiting child abuse against a child the same age as your own how you ‘honour your husband’? 

I will put these emails and email address (without yours Ian) onto both the Irish CAF site and the Australian CAF site. 

I’m fed up with HATEFUL women and I will expose all the hateful emails I get. 

Peter

From: Gemma Mastroianni Carroll [mailto:gemmamastroianni@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 June 2011 19:11
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: On the issue of western women condoning criminal acts 

thank You asshole.......same here!!! 

On 21 Jun 2011, at 12:30, Peter Nolan wrote:

Gemma,

Feel free to write me more hate mail. It gives me the chance to reflect it back to the 70,000 readers of the spearhead. 

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/06/... 

Sending an email to a man who has spent 3.5 years standing up for his rights and the rights of men in the face of CRIMES AND HATRED of women suggesting that he set himself on fire is just the sort of HATRED that the young men need to know will be spewed at them in marriage. 

I wonder what your husband or your sons or your father or your brother would think should they knew you spewed out such HATE SPEECH at a man who has done no more than seek justice for the TENS OF MILLIONS of men who are victims of the crimes of women and the family courts. 

It is now becoming increasingly embarrassing for women as the young men see that you have no rebuttal for the LIES and HYPOCRISY and the HATRED you women have sprewed at the very best of husbands and fathers for some three years now. 

That you lying and hypocritical women take the position that it is perfectly ok for a woman to commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse and be rewarded with 95% of the family assets is not lost on the young men. 

They are none too impressed. 

Rightly so. 

So go ahead. Write me some more evidence of your hatred of men like me who are the best of the best men that are out there. 

Peter. 

From: Gemma Mastroianni Carroll [mailto:gemmamastroianni@gmail.com] 
Sent: 20 June 2011 19:21
To: peter@peternolan.competer@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: On the issue of western women condoning criminal acts 

why don't you set yourself on fire too...........! 

On 20 Jun 2011, at 18:18, <peter@peternolan.com> <peter@peternolan.com> wrote: 

Dear Gemma Mastroianni,

Ladies,

I told you that should none of you be willing to hand over details of Jennifer Toals employer and details of any new man she might be planning to lie about and steal from that I would publish as many details as I have to hand about the IWCD and it's criminal condoning members.

You women have chosen to condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

I am using you as evidence of just how hypocritical women are nowdays.

I have now published your details in these two places. Links below. I will be putting links to these two places in as many places as I can. Your willingness to support a criminal woman against an honest man will be put on show for all to see.

For those of you who wish to call the ‘authorities’ because you are ‘upset’ your support of a criminal is being exposed?

Please do so. You can also let the ‘authorities’ know that any such man who comes before me will be video recorded, he will be put on his oath, and he will be required to arrest the criminals Jennifer Toal, Mary McAleese, Brian Cowan and Judge Griffin based on the evidence at hand.

Should he fail in meeting his oath he will be accused of breaking his oath and committing treason. An offence for which the death penalty is the common remedy.

I rather think your ‘authorities’ want little to do with me.

You “self  described good women”? You are now going to reap the seeds you have sewn.

And I am not alone. Tom Ball set himself on fire last week and killed himself. There is not a western woman who is not living under a rock who does not know that women commit crimes in the courts and the men must 'suck it up'. This is what you women call 'equality'.

It stinks to high heaven. And I am going to tell the young men just exactly how much it stinks.

Woe be to you women who have stayed silent these many years in the full knowledge that women like Jennifer are committing crimes.

I will keep at this until I RIGHTLY destroy the credibility of women women in the eyes of young men.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Gemma Mastroianni Carroll - Man HATERGemma Mastroianni Carroll - Man HATER