You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
ForumForumDublinDublinDublin Parent ForumDublin Parent Forum
 Forums
Threads
 Dublin > Dublin Parent Forum
Public Forum with new posts
General Discussion
This is a forum for general discussion for men who live on the land around the city common known as Dublin.
Tom Ball: Murde...
6/18/2011 3:09 PM
by host
Public Forum with new posts
Name and Shame Forum
This is a forum to name and shame, WITH EVIDENCE, any person accused of a crime against a father.
Re: Diane Deniz...
3/26/2013 7:02 AM
by host
Public Forum
Success Stories
We all need to hear some success stories for all our efforts. If you have a story of success? Please put it here.
None
Public Forum
In Rememberance of those who died
I started my mission on the basis of saving one mans life from the shit I had to go through. I've done that many times over. But it brings me to tears the number of men I can not save from killing themselves. This forum is for fathers to post about those they know who have died. I want this forum so we never forget why we are here. Please feel free to attach a photo of the man who died.
None
Public Forum
Humour
If you have something funny to say? Here is where you say it. Please make it have a point.
None
Public Forum
Abuse Allegations
This forum is specifically for the publication of abuse allegations by woman against men. These allegations will be published anonymously and doe not require burden of proof on the man. The man is expected to make the allegations under oath.
None
Public Forum
Denouncing Criminal Women
None