You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

ForumForumWest BengalWest BengalWest Bengal Parent ForumWest Bengal Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mahua Mallick from Midnapur, WBMahua Mallick from Midnapur, WB
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/10/2012 8:45 PM

Girl’s Name : Mahua Mallick
Father’s name: Gopal Chandra Mallick
Mother’s name : Bijya Laxmi Mallick
Brother’s name : Kaushik Mallick
Maternal Uncle’s name : Buddhadeb Mukherjee, Jaydeb Mukherjee
Place : Burdwan, West Bengal,
Debra, Midnapur, West Bengal

No dowry was taken. Married for five years. No kids. She is very short tempered, egoist, mental patient, power and money driven lady. Her father is a circle Inspector in west bengal police. She has taken away everything from her matrimonial home including all jwelery, Rs. 5 Lakh post office bonds which was in joint name of her and her husband. She has withdrawn full money from the post office with help from her maternal uncle who is an agent of Burdwan post office. Her lawyer, parents are threatening for 498A and asking Rs 30 Lakh. She is a mental patient and was in Rachi mental hospital for two years. She has false certificate of MSC from Ranchi University. Baware from this family.

New Post
 2/5/2014 7:02 AM

Modified By Saurav  on 2/7/2014 9:46:24 AM
Well I know Mahua for the last few yrs and the kind of lady I know her is absolutely the opposite mentioned in the post here.
I would rather state the person who wrote this post doesn't know to judge people or doesn't know to respect relations...
All allegations reported here seems to be false to my knowledge...let me be specific....
1. She is not a short tempered lady at all,in contrary she is very balanced lady.
2. Ego? Why should she have Ego? She is a down to earth lady.
3. Mental Patient? Probably the blogger doesn't know a mental patient can't write beautiful poems and stories...that requires a real thinking..
4. Power and money driven? Never! She is contented with very little.
5. Dear Mr Blogger she never had any joint account with you! Did she? I am sure not!
6. Mr blogger do you have any idea how degrees are bought from Ranchi? If yes let me know please If I can buy an LLB/MBBS/ENG degree :)
7. Mental Hospital patient? Did the authority there told you that? :)

New Post
 2/8/2014 8:55 AM

Well I know Mahua for the last few yrs and the kind of lady I know her is absolutely the opposite mentioned in the post here.
I would rather state the person who wrote this post doesn't know to judge people or doesn't know to respect relations...
All allegations reported here seems to be false to my knowledge...let me be specific....
1. She is not a short tempered lady at all,in contrary she is very balanced lady.
2. Ego? Why should she have Ego? She is a down to earth lady.
3. Mental Patient? Probably the blogger doesn't know a mental patient can't write beautiful poems and stories...that requires a real thinking..
4. Power and money driven? Never! She is contented with very little.
5. Dear Mr Blogger she never had any joint account with you! Did she? I am sure not!
6. Mr blogger do you have any idea how degrees are bought from Ranchi? If yes let me know please If I can buy an LLB/MBBS/ENG degree :)
7. Mental Hospital patient? Did the authority there told you that? :) 

In relation with Mahua and planning to tie wed knot in coming November....

She is such a wonderful character to spend your life with.... wish had met her few years back....
She is such an adorable that one smile oh her's and that's it... all your worries vanishes..

Loving her has been the most beautiful thing in my life....

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumWest BengalWest BengalWest Bengal Parent ForumWest Bengal Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mahua Mallick from Midnapur, WBMahua Mallick from Midnapur, WB