You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

ForumForumNorth IndiaNorth IndiaNorth India Parent ForumNorth India Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Gurkirat Kaur Panesar from GurgaonGurkirat Kaur Panesar from Gurgaon
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/11/2012 8:20 AM

Devil Woman’s Name: Gurkirat Kaur/ Panesar (Gurkirat Kaur is her Passport Name)
DOB: 28 Dec 1981
Residence: Gurgaon (RK Puram, New Delhi)
Work: American Express Gurgaon
Education: Blue Bells International, Dyal Singh College and has done some Spanish Course. All in Delhi.

Father’s name: Capt. SJ Singh (Surenderjit Singh) – Ex DGCA and now doing part time training. Was also a pilot in the 70s but was grounded for medical reason.
Mother’s name: Gurjit Kaur – Runs a boutique from the local market near their house. The real problem causer
Brother’s Name: Prabh Sharan – Working with Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai). Hardly seen anywhere… all the meetings at the CWAC and he wasn’t even present. One would think that the brother would be there to support the sister.

Its very much likely that they may want to move to another city to loot and fool other guys… likely places they could move – Mumbai.. or Bangalore…

Does the above profile seem like they could do anything??? Anyone can be fooled… but a wise man said “one can never know whats going on in any person’s mind”

Goodness.. my marriage lasted less than 5 months. The main culprit is the mother. I spent over 10 Lacs in those 5 months to meet her luxury expenses. And when I gave up her parents forcefully took her away and lodged complain with CAWC Nanakpura, New Delhi

We had all the evidences that there was no dowry of any sort involved and that it is a fake case from their side. This brought them down and we settled mutually. (12Lacs)

Also beware, she suffers from a fibroid (almost 8cms) on her uterus. This information was hidden from us. She seems to have a bipolar personality. It took us almost 10 days to consummate the marriage. She would keep on avoiding it on some pretext or the other.

Contact me thru the SIF group if you have an encounter with this family and I will show you all evidences. On the subject line please write the name of the girl.

THIS IS ONE FAKE FAMILY. BEWARE.. ESP the Mother she is such a smooth talker.

Good luck guys and thanks SIF for all the guidance. I am a free man now 

New Post
 12/3/2015 4:48 AM

Modified By vikky267  on 12/3/2015 5:51:22 AM
Can you please let me know if we can talk?
1 Reports 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNorth IndiaNorth IndiaNorth India Parent ForumNorth India Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Gurkirat Kaur Panesar from GurgaonGurkirat Kaur Panesar from Gurgaon