You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesFollow on Lawful Notice to all Members of Federal Parliament both housesFollow on Lawful Notice to all Members of Federal Parliament both houses
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 8/4/2012 4:42 AM

Modified By host  on 8/3/2012 10:10:46 AM
The following notice was sent out today. I have copied the email addresses at the top so that you can see who it was sent to. It could be the case that some of these members are no longer in the houses.

I will put the auto responders down below so that you can see some of the people who got the email.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 03 August 2012 18:20
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Tony.Abbott.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'D.Adams.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'A.Albanese.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'john.alexander.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'karen.andrews.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Kevin.Andrews.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bob.Baldwin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'adam.bandt.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'B.Billilson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sharon.Bird.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bronwyn.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Chris.Bowen.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'David.Bradbury.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'senator.Abetz@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Adams@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Abib@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Back@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Barnett@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Bernadi@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Bilyk@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Birmingham@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Bishop@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Boswell@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Boyce@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Brandis@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'senator.Ryan@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Scullion@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Sherry@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Siewart@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Stephens@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Searle@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Troeth@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Trood@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Williams@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Wong@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Wortley@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Xenophon@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'senator.B.Brown@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.C.Brown@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Busby@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Cameron@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Carr@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Cash@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Colbeck@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Collins@aph.gov.au'; 'senaror.Cash@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Coonan@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Cormann@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Crossin@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Eggleston@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Evans@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Farrell@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Faulkner@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Feeney@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Ferguson@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Fielding@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'senator.McGuaran@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.McLucas@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Marshall@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Manson@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Milne@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Minchin@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Moore@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Nash@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.O’Brien@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Parry@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Payne@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Polley@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Pratt@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Ronaldson@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'senator.Fierravanti-wells@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Fifield@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Fisher@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Forshaw@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Furner@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Hanson-Young@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Heffernan@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Hogg@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Humphries@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Hurley@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Hutchins@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Johnston@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Joyce@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Kroger@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Ludlam@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Ludwig@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.Macdonald@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.McEwen@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Jamie.Briggs.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Russell.Broadbent.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'gail.brodmann.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'scott.bucholz.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Anna.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Tony.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Mark.Butler.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Anthony.Byrne.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Nick.Champion.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Darren.Cheeseman.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Darren.Chester.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'george.christensen.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Steven.Ciobo.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Jason.Clare.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'John.Cobb.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Collins.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Greg.Combet.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Mark.Coulton.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'S.Crean.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'tony.crook.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Michael.Danby.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Yvette.D’Ath.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Mark.Dreyfus.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Peter.Dutton.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Justine.Elliot.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Kate.Ellis.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Craig.Emerson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Warren.Ensch.MP@aph.gv.au'; 'Laurie.Ferguson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Martin.Ferguson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Fitzgibbon.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Paul.Fletcher.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Forrest.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'josh.fryenberg.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Teresa.Gambaro.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Peter.Garrett.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Joanna.Gash.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Steve.Georganas.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Steve.Gibbons.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julia.Gillard.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Gary.Gray.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sharon.Grierson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Allan.Griffin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'natasha.griggs.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Barry.Haase.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Jill.Hall.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Luke.Hatsuyker.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Alex.Hawke.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Chris.Hayes.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Hockey.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Greg.Hunt.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'ed.husic.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Steve.Irons.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Harry.Jenkins.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Dennis.Jensen.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'ewen.jones.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Bob.Katter.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Micheal.Keenan.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'craig.kelly.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Catherine.King.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Andrew.Laming.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'andrew.leigh.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Sussan.Ley.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Kristen.Livermore.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'geoff.lyons.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Ian.Macfarlane.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Macklin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Nola.Marino.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Louise.Markus.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Richard.Marles.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Russell.Matheson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'R.McClelland.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Michael.mccormack.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'D.Melham.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sophie.Mirabella.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'rob.mitchell.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Scott.Morrision.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Moylan.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'John.Murphy.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Shayne.Neumann.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'P.Neville.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Rober.Oakeshot.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Brendan.O’Connor.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'ken.o’dowd.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Higgins@aph.gov.au'; 'deborah.o’neill.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Owens.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'nparke.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Graham.Perrett.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Tanya.Plibersek.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'jane.prentice.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'C.Payne.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Rowan.Ramsey.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Don.Randall.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bernie.Ripoll.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Amanda.Rishworth.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Andrew.Robb.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Stuat.Robert.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'michelle.rowland.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Nicola.Roxon.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'wyatt.roy.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Kevin.Rudd.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'philp.ruddock.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Janelle.Saffin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Alby.Schultz.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bruce.Scott.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'P.Secker.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bill.Shorten.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sid.Sidebottom.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Luke.Simpkins.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Peter.Slipper.MP@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Tony.Smith.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Stephen.Smith.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'laura.smythe.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Warren.Snowdon.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Alex.Somlay.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Andrew.Southcott.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'S.Stone.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Wayne.Swan.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Mike.Symon.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'dan.tehan.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Craig.Thomson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Kelvin.Thomson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'W.Truss.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'alan.tudge.mp@aph.gov.au'

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'Malcolm.Turnbull.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Maria.Vamvakinou.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'bert.vanmanen.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Ross.Vasta.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Mal.Washer.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'andrew.wilkie.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Tony.Windsor.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'ken.wyatt.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Tony.Zappia.MP@aph.gov.au'

Subject: RE: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Ladies and Gentlemen,
it has been more than a year since I issued this Lawful Notice to all members of both houses. You can see the email I sent below.

Since I issued these Lawful Notices the members of both houses have continued to commit your criminal acts.

There can be no excuse that the situation of the criminal abuse of men via the family law has continued despite me taking the time to issue said Lawful Notice.

It has also been alleged that the Australian Federal Police and Australian Security and Intelligence Organisation have been involved in suppressing the evidence of the criminal acts of David Dunkley in the family court.

To bring this video to your attention again I have reloaded it and it is now available to Australian viewers again.

Here is that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4FBKf...

It is no longer possible for you criminals in the federal parliament to continue to deny that you have been presented with this evidence.

Many thousands of people in Australia now know about the criminality of the members of both houses. There is nowhere to run and there is nowhere to hide. That the Feds have seen fit to suppress this video evidence of the criminal act of impersonating a magistrate is evidence enough that members of the Australian Federal Government and “controlled opposition” are colluding and in conspiracy to commit criminal acts while pretending to be in “opposition” to each other.

Ladies and Gents.

You have failed to co-operate for more than a year. That refusal to admit your crimes and fail to co-operate will be presented at your trials. I am pretty sure that will not go well for you.

I would also like to let you know I have released a second book aimed at lads 16 to 30. This book explains to the lads how they have been betrayed by their elders, their legal fraternity and you people in guvment. Many of those lads are not best pleased you have sold out their future. You will be facing angry young men soon enough. The book has now had 2,000+ downloads. It’s propagation can not be stopped. Here is the link if you would like to read it.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

Best Regards

Your brother Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Sent: 07 April 2011 17:48
To: 'Tony.Abbott.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'D.Adams.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'A.Albanese.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'john.alexander.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'karen.andrews.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Kevin.Andrews.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bob.Baldwin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'adam.bandt.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'B.Billilson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sharon.Bird.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bronwyn.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Chris.Bowen.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'David.Bradbury.MP@aph.gov.au'
Subject: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses 

Gentlemen, 

I have written a lawful notice to all members of the NSW Parliament, both Upper and Lower Houses as well as this one to the members of the Federal Parliament. 

Rather than fax it around and waste a lot of paper I would prefer to send you this Lawful Notice Electronically. Save a tree. 

I would ask that you make sure that you pass this around all members both Upper and Lower houses. Most especially the men. 

You will soon all be placed on trial. Whether this is your OWN court or the new Peoples Court of Australia is up to you. 

If you do not ensure that your members who have committed crimes make remedy? 

We WILL. 

The Lawful Notice explains that what you decide to do now is up to you. 

You can either confess your crimes, bring forward your own testimony and evidence, plead guilty, beg forgiveness, and accept the Remedy Instruction given by the Jury to make up for your part in the many crimes committed. 

Or you can put us to the trouble of prosecuting you individually. 

Naturally should you try to deny your crimes and get away with them you can expect the Jury to take a dim view of such. 

I recommend that each man decide to confess his crimes, beg forgiveness and make remedy. 

Sending your thugs into our homes to beat us and kidnap us and unlawfully incarcerate us? 

Sending in your thugs to steal our children? 

Our homes? 

Our incomes? 

From honest men of honour and integrity like me? 

Abusing so many men that an estimated 4,000 men a year kill themselves from the abuse of you and your criminal associates in the ‘legal’ profession backed by your criminal thugs called ‘policy enforcement officers’? 

You men have a LOT to answer for. 

I am going to make you answer for it. 

And if NONE of you have the balls and backbone to form your own courts and process these cases? We WILL put you on trial ourselves. 

You have ONE chance to send ONE re-presentative to the Proclamation of our new courts to take oath. One chance only. 

If no man turns up to take that oath? I will brand ALL YOU MEN who are members of the Federal Parliament the cowards that you will prove yourself to be. 

Let’s see if there is ONE MAN in the Federal Parliament who has got the balls to do over the next three years what I have done for the last three years. 

What some men have done for the last 20 years. 

I will be waiting with baited breath to see if ONE MAN will stand up and take oath and risk his life exposing and remedying the crimes of his colleagues. 

This lawful notice is also available here:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...   

Best Regards 

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:45 AM

From: postmaster@aph.gov.au [mailto:postmaster@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 03 August 2012 18:21
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

senator.boyce@aph.gov.au
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

senator.barnett@aph.gov.au
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

senator.bernadi@aph.gov.au

senator.abib@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:46 AM

From: Carr, Kim (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Carr@aph.gov.au]
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Automatic reply: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Thank you for your email and for the issue you have raised. 

This office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day. Priority is given to residents of Victoria whom I have been elected to represent, which means that I may not be able to respond to all correspondence from other locations. 

If you are a Victorian, please ensure that you have included your address, a contact phone number and email address. I will attend to your enquiry as soon as possible. 

If you live outside of the electorate, you may wish to contact your local Federal MP or one of your Senators.  To find your MP, please visit http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/ 

If you have contacted me in my role as Minister for Human Services – dealing with Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support Agency, Commonwealth Rehabilitation Service and Hearing Australia – please contact my ministerial office: 

Email: minister@humanservices.gov.au

Phone: 02 6277 7200

Web: www.mhs.humanservices.gov.au 

Again, thankyou for your email. 

Regards, 

Senator Kim Carr

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:46 AM

Modified By host  on 8/3/2012 9:47:57 AM

Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

senator.fielding@aph.gov.au

senator.ferguson@aph.gov.au

senator.busby@aph.gov.au

senaror.cash@aph.gov.au

senator.b.brown@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:47 AM

senator.mcguaran@aph.gov.au

senator.minchin@aph.gov.au

senator.manson@aph.gov.au

senator.o?brien@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:48 AM

scott.bucholz.mp@aph.gov.au

gail.brodmann.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:49 AM

Subject: Automatic reply: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Thank you for your email to Anna Burke MP, Federal Member for Chisholm. My office receives a large volume of correspondence, emails and phone calls daily. Priority is given to the residents of Chisholm whom I have been elected to represent. If you are a local resident, please ensure that you have included your address, a contact phone number and email address and I will attend to the inquiry as soon as possible. Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact me, your email is important to me and I will respond as soon as possible. Yours sincerely, Anna Burke MP

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:49 AM

From: Christensen, George (MP) [mailto:George.Christensen.MP@aph.gov.au]

Hello!

Thanks for your e-mail.

As the Dawson Electorate Office receives a large amount of correspondence, including post, fax, phone calls, walk-ins and e-mail, my staff and I are not always able to reply to everything immediately.

Because of this, you could normally expect a reply within five (5) working days of your e-mail being read. In some instances, due to heavy workloads, this may be longer and, if it is, please don't hesitate to follow me up with a gentle reminder.

If your query is urgent and you need it dealt with immediately, please give my office a phone call on (07) 4944 0662 or (for those outside of Mackay) 1300 301 979.

Please note: If you are from outside of the electorate of Dawson, I won't be able to respond to you due to the high amount of correspondence I receive from within my electorate. Can you please contact your local MP, one of your 12 state Senators or the Minister responsible for the issue you're e-mailing me about.

Thank you for getting in touch with me.

Kind regards,

George Christensen MP

Federal Member for Dawson

P.S. You may want to have a look at my website www.axethecarbontax.com.au where you can send a message to Julia Gillard on her carbon tax and also download a petition against the carbon tax that you, your family, friends and neighbours can sign and send back to my office!

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:50 AM

Sent: 03 August 2012 18:22

luke.hatsuyker.mp@aph.gov.au

allan.griffin.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:50 AM

alex.somlay.mp@aph.gov.au

laura.smythe.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:51 AM

From: Smith, Stephen (MP) [mailto:Stephen.Smith.MP@aph.gov.au]

This is an automatically generated response. Thank you for your email to Stephen Smith MP, Federal Member for Perth. Due to the large volume of emails that we receive each day, we are unable to acknowledge each email personally. If your email relates to a defence matter please forward to defence.minister@defence.gov.au. If you live in the electorate of Perth and Mr Smith is your local Federal Member of Parliament, please ensure that you provide your postal address. Thank you again for taking the time to email Stephen Smith MP, Federal Member for Perth.

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:51 AM

From: Thomson, Kelvin (MP) [mailto:Kelvin.Thomson.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email and for the issue you have raised. This office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day. Priority is given to the residents of Wills whom I have been elected to represent, which means that I may not be able to respond to all correspondence from other locations. If you are a local resident, please ensure that you have included your address, a contact phone number and email address. I will attend to your enquiry as soon as possible. If you live outside of the electorate, you may wish to contact your local Federal MP or one of your Senators. To find your MP, please visit http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/ If it relates to the following issues you may wish to visit my website www.kelvinthomson.com.au and click on my News and Media tab: • Rapid population growth; • Live animal exports; • Climate change and the carbon price; • Environmental issues; and • Urban growth pressures Thanks again for your email. Yours sincerely, Kelvin Thomson MP 

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:52 AM

From: van Manen, Bert (MP) [mailto:Bert.VanManen.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office. 

This is an automated response so you know your email has arrived. 

I will read your correspondence, but given the large volume of emails I receive each day, I often cannot reply immediately, nor reply to every email received. 

I will do my best to follow up where possible. 

Kind regards,

Bert van Manen

Federal Member for Forde

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:52 AM

Sent: 03 August 2012 18:27

senator.siewart@aph.gov.au

senator.wortley@aph.gov.au

senator.searle@aph.gov.au

senator.troeth@aph.gov.au

senator.trood@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:53 AM

From: Wong, Penelope (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Wong@aph.gov.au]

This is an automatically generated response. Thank-you for your email to Senator Penny Wong, Labor Senator for South Australia. We appreciate you taking the time to contact the Senator, however due to a large volume of emails that are received, we are unable to acknowledge each email personally. Thank you.

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:53 AM

senator.forshaw@aph.gov.au

senator.macdonald@aph.gov.au

senator.hurley@aph.gov.au

senator.hutchins@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:54 AM

From: McClelland, Robert (MP) [mailto:R.Mcclelland.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 03 August 2012 18:28

Thank you for your message to the Federal Member for Barton, The Hon Robert McClelland MP and for bringing your views to the Government's attention. If you have supplied a postal address, a reply may be sent to you via Australia Post. Your message may also be forwarded to other Federal or State Ministers for their consideration.

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:54 AM

From: Katter, Robert (MP) [mailto:Bob.Katter.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email to Bob. 

We appreciate the time you have taken to write to us and we have noted your comments. 

If your matter is urgent and you are in the Kennedy electorate please phone our Innisfail Office on 1300 301 942. 

If you are outside Kennedy electorate and your matter is a constituent issue please contact your Federal Member or a Senator in your State. 

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. 

Lydia Oliveri
Personal Assistant to Hon Bob Katter Federal Member for Kennedy 

Innisfail Office: Cnr Edith & Owen Sts Ph 07 4061 6066
Mt Isa Office: 42-44 Simpson St Ph 07 4743 3534
Parliament House Office (Sitting weeks only): Ph 02 6277 4978 

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:55 AM

micheal.keenan.mp@aph.gov.au

j.macklin.mp@aph.gov.au

kristen.livermore.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:55 AM

From: Marles, Richard (MP) [mailto:Richard.Marles.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email, your concerns are important to me. This office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day and accordingly it may take some time to reply. Please ensure that you have included your address and a contact phone number with your email. If you are raising and electorate issue and live outside of the electorate, please contact your local Federal MP or one of your Senators. To find your MP, please visit http://www.aec.gov.au/esearch/main.htm. Thanks again for your email. Kind regards, Richard Marles MP Federal Member for Corio

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:56 AM

stuat.robert.mp@aph.gov.au

p.secker.mp@aph.gov.au

philp.ruddock.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:56 AM

From: Rishworth, Amanda (MP) [mailto:Amanda.Rishworth.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Your email is important and will be followed up as soon as possible. Response time will vary depending on the complexity of the issue raised. However, if you require urgent assistance please contact my office on (08) 8186 2588. Once again thank you for your email. Kind regards Amanda Rishworth MP Standing up for the South

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:57 AM

From: Roxon, Nicola (MP) [mailto:Nicola.Roxon.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email to Nicola Roxon MP, Federal Member for Gellibrand and Federal Attorney-General. 

Please note that if your email is related to the matter of health it has been  been forwarded onto the office of the Hon Tanya Plibersek MP, Minister for Health, for consideration and response. 

In order to receive a response to your email, please ensure you have included your contact details, including name, residential address, and phone number. 

Our office numbers are:

Electorate Office: 03 9317 7077

Ministerial Office: 02 6277 7300 

For all Attorney-General Media Enquires please call 0409 945 476. 

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Nicola Roxon MP. 

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:58 AM

From: Saffin, Janelle (MP) [mailto:Janelle.Saffin.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email, I understand that you will have contacted me regarding a matter that is important to you, and therefore I endeavour to get back to you as soon as I can but need to take time to consider things, and do some follow up. I include this automatic response so that you get a basic acknowledgement.

Sometimes I can respond immediately and other times I am not able, I do my best.

Of course I give priority to Page Electorate people. Please give me your contact details if you have not already done so, including your address and telephone number.

If your matter is urgent please call my office on either 02 66219909 or 1300301735( local call charge).

Kind Regards,

Janelle Saffin MP

Federal Member for Page.

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:59 AM

Sent: 03 August 2012 18:33
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Automatic reply: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Dear friend, 

Thank you for your email.  Your concerns are important to me. 

My team or I endeavour to respond to all correspondence from constituents and stakeholders in the electorate of Melbourne* as quickly as we can.  

If you are a local resident, please ensure that you have included your address and a contact phone number with your email so they we are able to identify you easily. 

I am also the Australian Greens’ Deputy Leader and the spokesperson on: employment and workplace relations, industry and innovation, science and research, banking, emergency services, and high speed rail. 

To locate the Greens Senator in your state or with responsibility for your area of interest, visit http://greensmps.org.au/contact 

If you haven’t received something from me or my staff within four weeks then please re-send or contact my office. As you can imagine I receive a high volume of email and would appreciate your understanding in this regard. 

If the matter that you are emailing about is urgent, please contact my office on 03 9642 0922. 

Thanks again for your email. I do really appreciate you taking the time to contact me. 

Adam

* The Federal electorate of Melbourne covers postcodes 3000, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3008, 3031, 3032, 3051, 3052, 3053, 3054, 3065, 3066, 3067, 3068, 3121

Adam Bandt MP

Federal Member for Melbourne

280 King Street, Melbourne VIC

T: 03 9642 0922 | F: 03 9642 0599 

The Office of Adam Bandt MP respectfully acknowledges that we sit on the traditional land of the Kulin nation. 

New Post
 8/4/2012 4:59 AM

From: Andrews, Kevin (MP) [mailto:Kevin.Andrews.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received by my office. 

I receive a considerable amount of correspondence and, whilst every effort is made, it is not always possible to reply to each email. 

In responding to emails, I give priority to my constituents in the electorate of Menzies and to stakeholders from my Shadow Ministerial portfolio of Families, Housing and Human Services. 

If your email relates to an urgent matter, please contact my Electorate Office on (03) 9848 9900.  

Otherwise, you can keep in touch with me via Facebook, by following me on Twitter or via my website. 

Yours sincerely, 

The Hon Kevin Andrews MP 

Federal Member for Menzies | Parliament of Australia

Shadow Minister for Families, Housing and Human Services 

Electorate Office (03) 9848 9900 | Parliamentary Office (02) 6277 4585

www.kevinandrews.com.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:00 AM

b.billilson.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:01 AM

Sent: 03 August 2012 18:34

Thank you for your email, your concerns are important to me. 

This office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day. Priority is given to the residents of Calare whom I have been elected to represent which means that we may not be able to respond to all correspondence from other locations. 

If you are a local resident, please ensure that you have included your address and a contact phone number with your email. 

If you live outside of the electorate, you may wish to contact your local Federal MP or one of your Senators.  To find your MP, please visit http://www.aec.gov.au/esearch/main.ht...

You may like to look at my website www.johncobb.com.au as you may find your enquiry will be answered within its contents. 

If the matter is urgent, please contact my office on 02 63 61 7138 

Thanks again for your email. 

Kind regards 

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:02 AM

josh.fryenberg.mp@aph.gov.au

yvette.d?ath.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:02 AM

From: Dreyfus, Mark (MP) [mailto:Mark.Dreyfus.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for contacting me via email. 

While I try to respond to all letters, emails and messages as quickly as possible, I am currently receiving a particularly high volume of emails, many of which are form letters. 

As the Federal Member for Isaacs, my priority is responding to constituents who live in Isaacs and require assistance, or to those who have queries in relation to my portfolio responsibilities of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency and Industry and Innovation.  For all of these matters I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible. 

If your matter is urgent and you live in Isaacs, please contact my office on (03) 9769 1955 for assistance. 

For other matters, I appreciate your correspondence and the time you have taken to contact me. 

Kind regards,

Mark Dreyfus 

MARK DREYFUS QC MP

Federal Member for Isaacs 

PS.  You might also like to look at my website www.markdreyfus.com for up-to-date information on my electorate activities and portfolio responsibilities. 

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:03 AM

From: Higgins Electorate (K. O'Dwyer, MP) [mailto:Higgins@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. 

This is an automatically generated reply so that you know that your email has arrived. 

I will read your email and consider it carefully, but I am sure you will appreciate that given the overwhelmingly large volume of emails I receive each day, I often cannot reply immediately, nor reply to every email received. 

Naturally, I prioritise emails from my constituents.  To assist me, I would therefore be grateful if you could reply to this email with your full name and residential address. 

If your email is part of an automatically generated campaign, I will note your views.  

Again, thank you for contacting me. 

Kind regards,

Kelly 

Kelly O'Dwyer MP

Federal Member for Higgins

Suite 1, 1343 Malvern Rd, Malvern VIC 3144

t:  (03) 9822 4422 f: (03) 9822 0319

www.kellyodwyer.com.au 

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:04 AM

From: Plibersek, Tanya (MP) [mailto:Tanya.Plibersek.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate hearing from constituents in my local electorate of Sydney, as well as from people across the country regarding the Federal Health portfolio. 

I endeavour to personally respond to as many emails as possible, and I assure you that all issues are noted and key concerns brought to my attention. Because I receive thousands of emails every week this sometimes takes a little time. 

If your email is in relation to health and ageing, please note that information about many current issues can be found at http://www.health.gov.au/internet/mai.... This page may include detailed advice about the issues you have raised in your email. 

I also recommend that you check the Frequently Asked Questions page on the Department of Health and Ageing's web site for useful information about common topics: www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publi...

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your views with me. 

Best wishes, 

Tanya

The Hon. Tanya Plibersek MP

Federal Member for Sydney

Minister for Health

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:05 AM

rober.oakeshot.mp@aph.gov.au

scott.morrision.mp@aph.gov.au

ken.o?dowd.mp@aph.gov.au

nparke.mp@aph.gov.au

c.payne.mp@aph.gov.au

brendan.o?connor.mp@aph.gov.au

deborah.o?neill.mp@aph.gov.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:05 AM

Subject: Re:

Thank you for your email, your concerns are important to me. 

This office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day. Priority is given to the residents of Brand whom I have been elected to represent which means that we may not be able to respond to all correspondence from other locations. 

If you are a local resident, please ensure that you have included your address and a contact phone number with your email. 

If you live outside of the electorate, you may wish to contact your local Federal MP or one of your Senators.  To find your MP, please visit http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/ 

Thanks again for your email. 

Kind regards 

HON GARY GRAY AO MP

Federal Member for Brand

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:06 AM

From: Faulkner, John (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Faulkner@aph.gov.au]
Subject: RE: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Thank you for contacting my office

If you have contacted me in relation to one of the following issues can I direct you to my website;  www.senatorjohnfaulkner.com.au for my response:

·         Asylum seeker and refugee policy

·         National Security Legislation Inquiry     

·         Climate Action/Carbon Pricing

·         Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory

·         Live Animal Exports

·         Marriage Equality

·         Draft Murray Darling Basin Plan

·         The detention of David Hicks

Due to the overwhelming number of emails I have received on these issues I am simply unable to reply to you individually.

If you have contacted my office in relation to another matter, I will reply to you in due course.

Regards

Senator John Faulkner

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:07 AM

From: Griggs, Natasha (MP) [mailto:Natasha.Griggs.MP@aph.gov.au]

Thank you for your email. This is an automated response so that you know your e-mail has been received. 

I receive a large number of emails each day so priority is given to the Darwin and Palmerston residents of the Solomon electorate whom I have been elected to represent. 

If you are a local resident, please ensure you have included your address, a contact phone number and email address and I will attend to your inquiry as soon as possible. Of course, if your e-mail requires urgent attention, please contact my electorate office on 89813434. 

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact me, your email is important to me. 

Kind Regards, 

Natasha 

Natasha Griggs

Federal Member for Solomon 

DARWIN

30 Smith Street

DARWIN, NT 0801

[P] 08 8981 3434

[F] 08 8981 8731

CANBERRA:

Suite R1.99 – Parliament House CANBERRA ACT 2600

[P] 02 6277 2392

[F] 02 6277 8479

www.natashagriggsmp.com.au

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:07 AM

Modified By host  on 8/3/2012 10:09:25 AM

From: Robb, Andrew (MP) [mailto:Andrew.Robb.MP@aph.gov.au]
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'

Thank you for taking the time to make contact.

This is an automated response so you know your email has arrived.

I will read your correspondence, but given the overwhelmingly large volume of emails I receive each day, I often cannot reply immediately, nor reply to every email received.

I will do my best to follow up where possible.

Kind regards,

Andrew Robb

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:08 AM

Modified By host  on 8/3/2012 10:09:43 AM

Thank you for taking the time to write to Mr Rudd. 

If you reside within the Griffith Electorate, or if your email pertains to a diary matter, your correspondence will be referred to the relevant staff member or Mr Rudd for a timely response. 

Unfortunately, Mr Rudd is unable to intervene in constituent matters that fall outside of his Electorate. 

If you reside outside of the Griffith Electorate, you should contact your local Federal Member of Parliament for immediate assistance. You can find your Federal Member of Parliament by visiting – 

http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch 

You may also direct your correspondence to the relevant Minister for their attention. You can access the Ministry list and individual contact details by visiting - 

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliamen...

Thank you once again for your email. 

New Post
 8/4/2012 5:08 AM

From: Gillard, Julia (MP) [mailto:Julia.Gillard.MP@aph.gov.au]
Subject: Prime Minister Auto Reply

Thank you for your interest in corresponding with the Prime Minister, the email address Julia.gillard.mp@aph.gov.au is no longer an active address. To contact the Prime Minister please go to www.pm.gov.au and use the 'Contact the Prime Minister' facility.

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesFollow on Lawful Notice to all Members of Federal Parliament both housesFollow on Lawful Notice to all Members of Federal Parliament both houses