You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to All MEN who are FATHERSLawful Notice to All MEN who are FATHERS
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 4/12/2011 12:33 AM

Modified By host  on 9/28/2012 11:56:21 AM
Gentlemen,
I have especially strong faith in fathers to do the right thing by their children and, indeed, their wives.

This lawful notice lets fathers know what is going on and what they can do about it.

Please pass far and wide.

Best Regards 

Peter 

(Edit. The SP.pdf is the signed and printed PDF. It is 4MB. The other PDF is just the printed word document and it is only 100K.)

PS. Please don't miss this bit.

Firstly and most importantly. Let me tell you what you can do about all of the above. If you live in Sydney, or know other fathers who live in Sydney? We are proclaiming our new common law courts into existence on Friday 15th April.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do is to TURN UP YOURSELF and BRING YOUR MATES.

2:00 pm
Friday 15th April 2011.
The Wentworth Room
Parramatta Leagues Club
13-15 O’Connell Street Parramatta

To register your intention to come email John Wilson on: jhwilson@rightsandwrong.com.au

Edit....Videos added.

A07 LN20110411 Lawful Notice For Fathers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qls-i6...

LN201104101 Men who are Fathers V0.1.SP.pdf
 LN201104101 Men who are Fathers V0.1.pdf
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to All MEN who are FATHERSLawful Notice to All MEN who are FATHERS