You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal ParliamentLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal Parliament
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/8/2011 2:34 AM

Modified By host  on 4/7/2011 8:36:00 AM
I emailed the signed and printed version to the following mailing lists.

I think that is a pretty fair effort to get it to all the pollies.

Lets see if they discuss and agree to send one re-presentative who has got the balls and the backbone to create transparent and open courts under the scrutiny of 'The Peoples Court of Australia' and their constituents.

There no excuses for these people now. They either "clean house" or suffer the consequences of continuing on with their crimes.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:39 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Robb, Andrew (MP) [mailto:Andrew.Robb.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 08 April 2011 03:04
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Thank you for taking the time to make contact.

I will read your correspondence, but given the overwhelmingly large volume of emails I receive each day, I often cannot reply immediately, nor reply to every email received.

I will do my best to follow up where possible.

Kind regards,

Andrew Robb

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:40 PM

From: Abbott, Tony (MP) [mailto:Tony.Abbott.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 08 April 2011 00:35
Subject: RE: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Thank you for taking the time to provide Mr Abbott with your views.

Your email will be forwarded to Mr Abbott and/or his advisers for their consideration.

Regards,

Tony Abbott’s Office

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:41 PM

From: Roxon, Nicola (MP) [mailto:Nicola.Roxon.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:54
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Thank you for your email to Nicola Roxon MP, Federal Member for Gellibrand and Minister for Health and Ageing.

In order to receive a response to your email, please ensure you have included your details ie. name, address, contact phone number.

Please note : If your email is in relation to Health and Ageing, it will be redirected to the Ministerial office.

For your information, our office numbers are:
Electorate Office: 03 9317 7077
Ministerial Office: 02 6277 7220

For any Health Media Enquires please call 0409 945 476.

Once again, thank you again for taking the time to contact  Nicola Roxon MP.

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:41 PM

From: Higgins Electorate (K. O'Dwyer, MP) [mailto:Higgins@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:51
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

This is an automatically generated response.

Thank you for your email to Kelly O'Dwyer MP, Federal Member for Higgins.

Ms O'Dwyer receives many email messages from around Australia and overseas, as well as written correspondence, personal visits and phone calls.

Priority must be given to local residents of Ms O'Dwyer's electorate of Higgins, which means that she may not be able to respond to all correspondence from other locations.  If you are a local resident, please provide your residential address to ensure a response.  Correspondence which does not supply a residential address will not receive a response.

If you live outside the electorate, you may wish to contact your local Federal MP or Senator. To find your MP, please visit http://www.aec.gov.au/esearch/

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kelly O'Dwyer MP
Member for Higgins 

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:42 PM

From: Katter, Robert (MP) [mailto:Bob.Katter.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:52

Please Thank you for your email to Mr Katter.  If the matter is urgent and you are in the electorate please phone our Innisfail Office on 1300 301 942. If you are outside of the electorate and your matter is related to a constituent issue you need to contact your own Federal Member of a Senator in your State.

Thank you for taking the time to write.
Lydia Oliveri
Personal Assistant to
Hon Bob Katter, MP
Federal Member for Kennedy

Hon Bob Katter MP
Member for Kennedy

Innisfail Office:  Cnr Edith & Owen Sts
Ph 07 4061 6066

Mt Isa Office:  42-44 Simpson St
Ph 07 4743 3534

Parliament House Office (Sitting weeks only):
Ph 02 6277 4978

www.bobkatter.com.au

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:42 PM

From: Saffin, Janelle (MP) [mailto:Janelle.Saffin.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:53

Thank you for your email.
Due to the large volume of emails I receive I am unable to acknowledge each email personally.
Priority of course is given to residents of the Page electorate. If you live in the Page electorate and have not included your name, residential address and phone number in your email, please provide this information.
If you need something attended to urgently, please ring my office on  0266219909.

Thanks again for your email.

Kind Regards,

Janelle Saffin MP
Federal Member for Page

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:43 PM

From: Marles, Richard (MP) [mailto:Richard.Marles.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:52

Thank you for your email, your concerns are important to me.

This office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day and accordingly it may take some time to reply.

Please ensure that you have included your address and a contact phone number with your email.

If you are raising and electorate issue and live outside of the electorate, please contact your local Federal MP or one of your Senators.  To find your MP, please visit http://www.aec.gov.au/esearch/main.htm.

Thanks again for your email.

Kind regards,

Richard Marles MP
Federal Member for Corio

New Post

From: Ludwig, Joe (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Ludwig@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:15

Thank you for your email to Senator the Hon Joe Ludwig, Senator for Queensland, Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Manager of Government Business in the Senate. 

Due to the large volume of emails received, I am unable to acknowledge receipt of each email personally. 

Your email is important and will be dealt with as soon as possible.  Response times will vary depending on the complexity of the issues raised.  However, if you require any further information please contact my office 02 6277 7520.  For electorate and constituent matters, please contact the office on 07 3229 4477 or toll free 1300 301 944 (outside metro area only).

If your email relates to an invitation or media enquiry it will be forwarded to the relevant staff member. 

Thank you again for your email.

Regards
Joe Ludwig

New Post

Sent: 07 April 2011 17:46
Subject: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thank you for your message to the Attorney-General, The Hon Robert McClelland MP and for bringing your views to the Government's attention. If you have supplied a postal address, a reply may be sent to you via Australia Post. Your message may also be forwarded to other Federal Ministers for their consideration. 

New Post
 4/8/2011 8:44 PM

From: Faulkner, John (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Faulkner@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 17:10

I will be overseas until May 8th. If you wish to contact my office please ring on 02 9719 8100 or 1300 301 752. You can email my office staff at michael.butterworth@aph.gov.au  
John Faulkner

New Post

From: Wong, Penelope (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Wong@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 16:42

Thank-you for your email to Senator Penny Wong, Labor Senator for South Australia.

Due to a large volume of emails that are received, we are unable to acknowledge each email personally.

If the matter is urgent please contact the office on 02 6277 7400

Thank you

New Post

From: Stephens, Ursula (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Stephens@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 07 April 2011 16:43

Thank you for your email. I am travelling overseas on parliamentary business until 26th April and my staff will monitor my email account.  If your issue is urgent please contact my office on 0248228155.

Thank you,

Senator the Hon. Ursula Stephens
Labor Senator for New South Wales

New Post
 4/11/2011 8:07 PM

We are getting replies from these guys now.....they are at least taking notice.......but the usual run around stuff...

Sent: 11 April 2011 09:55
To: Vasta, Ross (MP); Peter Nolan
Subject: Re: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Hello Ross,
Thank you for your return email. It is good to know that my lawful notice has been received.

Your email seems to imply you believe you need some form of registered enrollment address in order to "re-present" the lawful notice.

The Lawful Notice is issued under common law jurisdiction in my human being calling in the english language.

Therefore you are entirely welcome and able to pass it to the other people acting as MPs without any address that might be associated with the trademark MR PETER ANDREW NOLAN.

You might also wish to be aware. We have evidence of the NSW police committing toture and murder and ASIO running an operation to suppress that evidence coming out.

We also have evidence that some 6000 australians were added to the "Targeted Indivdual" program in a period of about seven months. This is a program of unlawful targeting and persectution that Julia Gillard has been informed of and refuses to hand over the criminals involved. I am aware I am on that list.

The members of the federal parliament are in a lot of trouble Ross. Each will be tried for their crimes.

I chose to offer each individual MP a clear choice. Support our new common law courts, confess your part in the crimes committed, stand trial, take your remedy like a man, and work for a better australia.

I believe the jury will be relatively lenient on men who choose to be a part of the remedy.

I believe the jury will be harsh on men who try to deny their crimes or minimise their association with those crimes.

You have everything you need on the Crimes Against Fathers web site forum.

Take a lool at the video of a federal magistrate saying "talk of inalienable rights is a nonsense". Take a look at him committing the crime of impersonating a public officer by refusing to answer whether he is under oath.

The magistrates and judges are criminals Ross. And they are enforcing Criminal legislation issued by the likes of you.

I have brought all the evidence together needed to prove all this. It will be presented to juries for each and every member of the federal parliament.

My recommendation is that you MPs choose to do the job you are being paid for. To be our servants. And I suggest you go the confess and beg forgiveness approach and support our new courts. You have plenty of time to choose.

There is no way you can deny you were not aware that the entire family law area is a criminal activity and be successful. Ditto with the banking scam and income tax scam. But family law is the worst because it leaves so many dead fathers in its wake. You are part of this mass murder by proxy Ross. I suggest you stop being so.

And please refer to me as Peter or Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c).

MR PETER ANDREW NOLAN is a trademark. No point talking to a trademark.

Best Regards

Peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:12:38 +1000

To: <peter@peternolan.com>

Dear Mr Nolan

So that I can make representations on your behalf can you please email me your enrolment address?

Kind regards

Ross Vasta MP
Member for Bonner
69 Clara Street | Wynnum | QLD | 4178
Phone +61 7 3893 3488 | Fax +61 7 3893 3422
PO Box 531 | Wynnum | QLD | 4178

Sent: Friday, 8 April 2011 1:44 AM
To: Turnbull, Malcolm (MP); Vamvakinou, Maria (MP); van Manen, Bert (MP); Vasta, Ross (MP); Washer, Mal (MP); Wilkie, Andrew (MP); Windsor, Tony (MP); Wyatt, Ken (MP); Zappia, Tony (MP)
Subject: Lawful Notice to all members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Gentlemen,

I have written a lawful notice to all members of the NSW Parliament, both Upper and Lower Houses as well as this one to the members of the Federal Parliament.

Rather than fax it around and waste a lot of paper I would prefer to send you this Lawful Notice Electronically. Save a tree.

I would ask that you make sure that you pass this around all members both Upper and Lower houses. Most especially the men.

You will soon all be placed on trial. Whether this is your OWN court or the new Peoples Court of Australia is up to you.

If you do not ensure that your members who have committed crimes make remedy?

We WILL.

The Lawful Notice explains that what you decide to do now is up to you.

You can either confess your crimes, bring forward your own testimony and evidence, plead guilty, beg forgiveness, and accept the Remedy Instruction given by the Jury to make up for your part in the many crimes committed.

Or you can put us to the trouble of prosecuting you individually.

Naturally should you try to deny your crimes and get away with them you can expect the Jury to take a dim view of such.

I recommend that each man decide to confess his crimes, beg forgiveness and make remedy.

Sending your thugs into our homes to beat us and kidnap us and unlawfully incarcerate us?

Sending in your thugs to steal our children?

Our homes?

Our incomes?

From honest men of honour and integrity like me?

Abusing so many men that an estimated 4,000 men a year kill themselves from the abuse of you and your criminal associates in the ‘legal’ profession backed by your criminal thugs called ‘policy enforcement officers’?

You men have a LOT to answer for.

I am going to make you answer for it.

And if NONE of you have the balls and backbone to form your own courts and process these cases? We WILL put you on trial ourselves.

You have ONE chance to send ONE re-presentative to the Proclamation of our new courts to take oath. One chance only.

If no man turns up to take that oath? I will brand ALL YOU MEN who are members of the Federal Parliament the cowards that you will prove yourself to be.

Let’s see if there is ONE MAN in the Federal Parliament who has got the balls to do over the next three years what I have done for the last three years.

What some men have done for the last 20 years.

I will be waiting with baited breath to see if ONE MAN will stand up and take oath and risk his life exposing and remedying the crimes of his colleagues.

This lawful notice is also available here:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...  

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal ParliamentLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal Parliament