You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to all members of the NSW Parliament Upper and Lower HousesLawful Notice to all members of the NSW Parliament Upper and Lower Houses
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/7/2011 9:27 PM

Modified By host  on 4/7/2011 8:54:54 AM

I sent the Lawful Notice as an attachment to this email list. This should be enough for them to pass it around to each other.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 April 2011 12:24
To: 'john.ajaka@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'robert.borsak@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'sophie.cotsis@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'cate.faehrmann@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'amanda.fazio@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'marie.ficarra@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'Luke.Foley@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'jenny.gardiner@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'don.harwin@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'john.kaye@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'trevor.khan@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'charlie.lynn@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'Matthew.Mason-Cox@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'shaoquett.moselmane@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'F.Nile@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'edward.obeid@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'melinda.pavey@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'mick.veitch@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'lynda.voltz@parliament.nsw.gov.au'; 'helen.westwood@parliament.nsw.gov.au'
Cc: 'peter@peternolan.com'
Subject: Lawful Notice to all members of the NSW Parliament Upper and Lower Houses

Gentlemen,

I have written a lawful notice to all members of the NSW Parliament, both Upper and Lower Houses.

Rather than fax it around and waste a lot of paper I would prefer to send you this Lawful Notice Electronically. Save a tree.

I would ask that you make sure that you pass this around all members both Upper and Lower houses. Most especially the men.

You will soon all be placed on trial. Whether this is your OWN court or the new Peoples Court of Australia is up to you.

If you do not ensure that your members who have committed crimes make remedy?

We WILL.

The Lawful Notice explains that what you decide to do now is up to you.

You can either confess your crimes, bring forward your own testimony and evidence, plead guilty, beg forgiveness, and accept the Remedy Instruction given by the Jury to make up for your part in the many crimes committed.

Or you can put us to the trouble of prosecuting you individually.

Naturally should you try to deny your crimes and get away with them you can expect the Jury to take a dim view of such.

I recommend that each man decide to confess his crimes, beg forgiveness and make remedy.

Sending your thugs into our homes to beat us and kidnap us and unlawfully incarcerate us?

Sending in your thugs to steal our children?

Our homes?

Our incomes?

From honest men of honour and integrity like me?

Abusing so many men that an estimated 4,000 men a year kill themselves from the abuse of you and your criminal associates in the ‘legal’ profession backed by your criminal thugs called ‘policy enforcement officers’?

You men have a LOT to answer for.

I am going to make you answer for it.

And if NONE of you have the balls and backbone to form your own courts and process these cases? We WILL put you on trial ourselves.

You have ONE chance to send ONE re-presentative to the Proclamation of our new courts to take oath. One chance only.

If no man turns up to take that oath? I will brand ALL YOU MEN who are members of the NSW Parliament the cowards that you will prove yourself to be.

Let’s see if there is ONE MAN in the NSW Parliament who has got the balls to do over the next three years what I have done for the last three years.

What some men have done for the last 20 years.

I will be waiting with baited breath to see if ONE MAN will stand up and take oath and risk his life exposing and remedying the crimes of his colleagues.

This lawful notice is also available here:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to all members of the NSW Parliament Upper and Lower HousesLawful Notice to all members of the NSW Parliament Upper and Lower Houses