You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesCarolyn Rogers: Lawful Notices to the Chief Justices of the High CourtCarolyn Rogers: Lawful Notices to the Chief Justices of the High Court
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/7/2011 8:51 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 April 2011 11:47
To: 'crogers@hcourt.gov.au'
Subject: Carolyn Rogers: Lawful Notices to the Chief Justices of the High Court

Carolyn,

I picked up your email from this web page.

http://www.hcourt.gov.au/contact/cont...

Rather than clog up your fax machine and printing the receipts on my web site I wish to ‘save a tree’ and send you these Lawful Notices by email.

I wish you to please confirm you received three Lawful Notices from me as follows:

LN2011040401 MPs Federal Parliament V0.1.SP

LN2011040401 MPs NSW Parliament V0.1.SP

LN2011032201 Police of Australia V0.1.SP

I will send them as three separate emails.

The seven Justices of the High Court will be interested to know that we are opening up an alternative service to your criminally corrupt courts.

We call it “The Peoples Court of Australia”.

The seven ‘so called’ Justices are welcome to write to me to discuss how they might admit to their crimes, make remedy, and work with my colleagues and I to bring to justice so many of their criminal associates.

If they wish to ignore me? Then we will simply get around to them in good time. Their faces are well known. They are not going anywhere.

We wish to deal with the criminals Kevin Rudd, Julia Gillard and Robert McClelland before we get to the minions called Justices of the High Court.

But. If the minions called Justices of the High Court wish to confess their crimes, plead guilty, beg for mercy and stand in front of our new courts to take their punishment like men? Well? That would be easier all around. Don’t you think?

By the way? This will be published to my site here. All this is going to be done in the public so that our fellow Australian people can see what is going on.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

I suggest you start looking for a new job. Because your bosses are scumbag criminals and we intend to bring them to justice. If you are honest you don’t want to be associating yourself with scumbag criminals like the Justices.

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

New Post
 4/7/2011 8:51 PM

Subject: Carolyn Rogers: LN2011032201 Police of Australia V0.1.SP

New Post
 4/7/2011 8:52 PM

Modified By host  on 4/7/2011 2:52:53 AM

Subject: Carolyn Rogers : LN2011040401 MPs Federal Parliament V0.1.SP

New Post
 4/7/2011 8:53 PM

Subject: Carolyn Rogers: LN2011040401 MPs NSW Parliament V0.1.SP

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesCarolyn Rogers: Lawful Notices to the Chief Justices of the High CourtCarolyn Rogers: Lawful Notices to the Chief Justices of the High Court