You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal ParliamentLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal Parliament
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 4/5/2011 12:17 AM

Modified By host  on 9/28/2012 11:57:18 AM
Gents,
this is my Lawful Notice to all members of the Australian Federal Parliament.

I am going to send this to all their email addresses but if someone can line me up a set of fax numbers to send to?

That would be really good too! I believe you might be able to assist me by going over their web sites and getting their fax numbers for me. If some men here wish to assist me by downloading this and sending it via fax themselves? Please do so.

(Edit. Please note....doc yet to be loaded.) 
(Edit. I have loaded the PDF of the document. I will load the scanned signed original document a little later)
(Edit. I have loaded the SP version which is the Signed and Printed version. It is a lot larger than the simple PDF.)

Edit. Videos  now released.

A06 - LN20110404 Lawful Notice For Federal Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWECYj...

LN2011040401 MPs Federal Parliament V0.1.SP.pdf
 LN2011040401 MPs Federal Parliament V0.1.pdf
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal ParliamentLawful Notice to All Members of the Australian Federal Parliament