You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersLetter to Marise Payne Acting as Minister for Human ServicesLetter to Marise Payne Acting as Minister for Human Services
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/5/2014 4:29 AM

Modified By host  on 2/4/2014 3:15:46 PM
To

If this email is not displaying correctly please visit the online version on this link.

Letter To:
Marise Payne
Acting as Minister for Human Services
www.facebook.com/senatormarisepayne
minister@humanservices.gov.au

Copied to:
All Members of Both Houses in Australia
All Members of Both Houses in Ireland
Irish Ambassador in Australia
Noel White
Irish Embassy in Australia
Australian Ambassador in Ireland
Ruth Adler
http://www.dfat.gov.au/homs/ie.html
http://www.ireland.embassy.gov.au/dubl/home.html
Fax: +353 1 662 3566
Australian Media Outlets
My personal Email list

Letter From:
Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
In care of Instant Business Intelligence
17 C.A. Rosetti
2nd District
Bucharest
Romania
email: peter@peternolan.com
Fax: +61-280790691

Datet: 2014-02-05

Subject: Concerning "Welfare Payments" or "Tax Refunds" for forced unemployment through political persecution of Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Dear Marise,

I am writing to request that you personally attend to the situation your colleagues and peers in both Australia and Ireland have created for me. I am sure you are able to delegate this small task directly to one of the staff in your Ministry, the Department of Human Services.

I will detail my position and my background in the rest of the letter. This first page is a summary.

I have been suffering political persecution in both Ireland and Australia for over six (6) years now. The reason for my political persecution was my willingness to expose the criminal nature of the family court system, therefore the governments, of both Australia and Ireland. It is my patriotic duty to expose crimes and criminals where ever they may be and I may not be lawfully persecuted by criminals for exposing their crimes.

Obviously politicians, so many of whom are ex-lawyers, judges, magistrates, lawyers, police and other interested parties are upset that I have proven beyond all doubt on video and in documents I have released the criminal nature of the family law systems and thence the criminal nature of government itself in both countries.

As part of my political persecution Alan Shatter (the Orwellian named Irish Minister for Justice and Equality) and Enda Kenny (Irish Prime Minister) have seen fit to commit further criminal acts against me. Even appeals to the entire membership of the Irish Parliament has not revealed a single honest minister of honour and integrity willing to make my case public and demand that Alan Shatter perform his task according to the legislation that obliges him to provide me with a permanent residency permit for Ireland.

You can contact the staff of these two men on the following email addresses to confirm they are well informed of my case:
alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie
enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie

I shall link in this letter the letters that have been sent to all members of the Irish Parliament.

Alan Shatter has unjustly refused to provide me with the citizenship that I applied for when I was married with children. Alan has also refused to provide me with a mandatory and obligatory permanent residency permit for Ireland.

Because of these criminal acts I have not been able to seek employment in the EU for concern that my clients might be attacked by their government for "hiring a man without a work permit". I have also explored the ability to work in the UK under the terms of the Magna Carta.

Theresa May, as head of the Home Office, has been unwilling to issue a letter saying that her staff will observe the terms of the Magna Carta. This refusal has been brought to the attention of all 625 MPs in the UK Parliament. None of them have questioned Theresa May as to why she will not issue a letter guaranteeing my rights documented in the Magna Carta will be observed by her staff. Therefore I also fear political persecution in the UK should I travel there to seek employment.

As a man who has an Australian Citizenship attached to the name of MR. PETER ANDREW NOLAN and as a man who paid vast quantities of income taxes during my period of working in Australia I claim that it is only fair and just that I am refunded some of my "income taxes" during this period that I am being politically persecuting by both the Irish and Australian Governments.

You may call that "unemployment benefit" or "social welfare" or what ever you would like to call it. I characterise it as a "tax refund" on money that I paid in to the "social welfare system" in my working years in Australia from January 1982 to the end of 2000.

My Tax File Number is: 139 042 069.

By investigating this Tax File Number you will see that in my 18 years of working in Australia I never once made a claim for any form of "social welfare" or unemployment benefits. As the sole provider for a family of 6 from 1995 to 2000 I paid in more than my fare share of "income taxes" for "social welfare".

If you look into my Tax File Number you will find that in the years after I left IBM in 1994 I earned in excess of AUD150,000 each year with a maximum earning year of AUD210,000 in the 98-99 tax year if memory serves me correct. If memory serves me correctly I paid AUD96,000 in direct income taxes that year. Naturally, with tax rates as high as they are in Australia, you can see that I paid in quite a bit of money during the 1994-2000 period when I was a "rich bastard" as so many would like to characterise a father who is the sole earner for a family of 6 in Sydney, right?

So I am not seeking "charity" or "welfare". I am seeking the return of some of my money I paid in that is equal to the standard amount for a man of 50 years of age who is unemployed through no fault of his own in Australia. I do not know what the current rate of the unemployment benefit is in Australia. Your staff will be able to determine that for me. They have my contact details.

Since my work permit expired in April 2012 the amount of the refund I am claiming as fair and just is that amount that would be paid to any other man or woman born in January 1964 who was unemployed from April 2012 to the end of January 2014. I am sure that you would agree that since I paid my income taxes from 1982 to 2000 up to a maximum of AUD96,000 in one year that it is only fair and just that some of the money I paid in is returned to me while I am being politically persecuted by your colleagues and peers in two countries.

Should my political persecution by the Irish Government continue I will ask for further refunds of my "income tax" until such time as the amount I am refunded is equal to the amount that I paid in or until such time that my political persecution ends and I may seek employment without fear of further persecution or persecution of my clients.

I would add that if Alan Shatter did not go out of his way to politically persecute me as an ex-lawyer and current "Minister for Justice and Equality" there would have been no need for such a refund.

I have been offered many contracts over that period. My skills are very much in demand. I can earn up to AUD25,000 per month when I am working. However, I have declined these offers of employment specifically because of the very likely political persecution of my clients by their governments for "hiring a man without a work permit".

Since my colleagues who are exposing the criminality of the governments have been unlawfully kidnapped and incarcerated in both Australia and Ireland I have claimed Political Asylum in Germany. However, the German government is also not providing me with a work permit which is a violation of their own legislation and the Geneva Conventions on claims of Political Asylum.

I am going to put this request to you in the public so that your peers and your constituents can see that you have been asked to provide me a refund of my "income taxes" to the exact amount any man or woman would be entitled to should they be unemployed for the same period.

I am sure your peers and your constituents will judge you and your performance in your office of public service based on your response to this most reasonable request.

Should you wish more details of this specific situation you can read the remainder of this letter and visit the links that are provided. I can provide the details of my St. George Bank Account to your staff when you have agreed to refund some of my "income taxes".

Thank you for your assistance in anticipation you will "do the right thing" as us Australian born people say.

Best Regards

1. Proof Of Criminality in the Australian Courts

Dear Marise,
I do not have your email address on my current list of politicians but you have been in parliament for some time so I believe you will be familiar with my case.

Here are the links to the presentation of detailed evidence of the criminality of the family law courts in Australia. This evidence has been made publicly available as well as being made available to all members of the Federal Parliament, both houses, both before and after the election, as best we could.

MBA-LS-AA015 Peter Nolan vs David Dunkley
MBA-LS-AA020 Peter Nolan vs Registrar Johnston
MBA-LS-AA016 Peter Nolan vs Louise Henderson
MBA-LS-AA007 Peter Nolan vs Jennifer Toal

On the following links you will find proof that public servants are now doing things so criminally serious that we have classified them as war crimes. This particular one is the kidnapping and injection of substances unknown in to Darrell of the family Foote. But we are seeing other kidnappings happening now.

BA-LS-AA483 Darrell Foote vs Ken OBrian
MBA-LS-AA489 Darrell Foote vs Superintendent Blandford
MBA-LS-AA116 Peter Nolan vs Kate Ellis MP

We are making very serious allegations and we are presenting very serious evidence to you, our servants in politics. For the last four years our servants in politics have not answered us, your paymasters. This intransigence on the part of our servants to their paymasters has exacerbated the situation to such an extent that we are now at the stage of claiming in to law the possibility of political assassinations so as to get your attention.

Already Tony Abbott, his wife and children, are legitimate enemy combatants that can be subject to acts of war such as political assassination lawfully. We have tried very hard to get our servants in politics to talk to us but you have refused to answer any of our Lawful Notices. We can only assume that the current plan is that you intend to attempt to continue to implement the police state you and your colleagues have been working on for many years now.

I recommend you talk to us so that there is no need to use force, up to and including deadly force, to defend our lives, liberty and property from the ongoing plundering of your colleagues.

Open Letters to the Australian Parliament
Lawful Notices to the Australian Parliament 

2. Proof of Criminality of the Irish Courts

On the following links you can review the evidence of criminality in the Irish Courts. Most interestingly you can find a statement from Alan Shatter, a former lawyer, who is "Minister for Justice and Equality" who confesses that in the 90 years that the Irish Parliament has existed there has been, for some unknown reason, the massive oversight that there was no process put in place to prosecute judges who commit crimes via criminal court orders. Ooops.

Even the very fact that the Irish Parliament has been in operation for 90 years and no one has said "I think we need an open and transparent process to prosecute judges who commit crimes" is an obvious "give away" that the legal fraternity and political fraternity openly collude to commit crimes.

On these links you will find such evidence as Alan Shatter unilaterally denying my citizenship application despite the fact that during the entire qualification period Jennifer and I were married and living as a family and despite the fact that Jennifer, Joshua and Josephine were all granted Irish Citizenship.

To grant three members of a family citizenship and not the 4th member, who was the sole income earner and provider, who single handedly brought EUR220,000 in foreign revenue into the country in his last active year in Ireland, who also happens to be exposing criminals in the family courts, is clearly a case of further criminal victimisation so as to make life harder and more difficult to expose said criminals.

Lawful Notices Issued in Ireland
Open Letters to all members of Parliament 

You will also see that the EU Legislation to which Ireland is a signatory which is published on this link says:

"The right of all Union citizens to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States should, if it is to be exercised under objective conditions of freedom and dignity, BE ALSO GRANTED TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, IRRESPECTIVE OF NATIONALITY. For the purposes of this Directive, the definition of "family member" should also include the registered partner if the legislation of the host Member State treats registered partnership as equivalent to marriage."

So I was persecuting in Ireland by criminals in the family courts based on their claim that I was the father of Josephine and Joshua despite no paternity test being perform.

THEN the very same people who just got through persecuting me refuse to provide me with a residency visa as is mandated under the legislation to which they are signatories.

Because my former children are Irish Citizens, the same children the Irish Government persecuted me over, the legislation clearly says that I am entitled to reside freely within the territory of the member states. That is what the legislation says.

3. Why I Believe You Should Refund Some Taxes

Dear Marise,

Since it is clear to you that we are going to prosecute you for your part in associating yourself with the crimes that have been committed against me I expect that your first instinct will be to attempt to refuse to instruct one of your staff to take care of this matter in my favour.

Please allow me explain my opinion of why I think this would not be a good idea.

1. You are already guilty of associating yourself to the crimes that have been committed against me. Nothing you can do can change your guilt in this matter.

2. You are already guilty of associating yourself with the criminal family law acts that have been passed and supported while you are in parliament. Nothing you can do can change your guilt in this matter.

If you attempt to deny your guilt on these two points then you will be put on trial and you will be found guilty and you will pay for the expense of your trial for putting us to that trouble when you could have just admitted your guilt on these two points.

3. Given 1 and 2 you will be removed from your privileged public office at some point in time. You will not be receiving any pension from public monies for the way you have conducted yourself over the years. You committed crimes when entrusted with high public office. This waives any claim you have to any right for a pension from public funds. You should have respected your high office and acted lawfully.

4. Once you are removed from parliament you are going to need to get a real job. When you start looking for a job you would be very well advised to have some track record of true repentance for what you have done.

I recommend you have this track record so that you can explain to your prospective employer that although you took part in these crimes you are truly sorry and truly repentant. I recommend that to show evidence of your true repentance that you have a track record of helping your fellow Australians re-introduce the rule of law to secure the rights of ALL Australians.

Based on these 4 points I think it is a very good idea to make your first act of contrition the act of ensuring that I receive a "tax refund" of my money to the exact amount that is deemed fair and just to any other man or woman who might have been out of work for such an extended period due to circumstances outside their control.

This is so that I can more easily support myself while I am being politically persecuted. 

In my case the circumstances outside my control is the criminal persecution of two governments. One might argue that were I to not have exposed the criminals in these governments I might not be politically persecuted. This is a bogus argument and not to be entertained. Crimes and criminals are to be exposed. When in positions of political public office it is expected that such criminals would use their trusted public offices to then engage in political persecution. History is full of examples of such.

Should you choose to not do as I suggest then this act will be made public on CAF. When you attempt to gain employment your prospective employer will google your name and will find your CAF entry. He/she will see that when it was in your purview to ensure I was paid a fair and reasonable and much needed "unemployment benefit" you refused to do so. Your prospective employer will take this in to account when considering offering you a job. I think I have made my point, right?

One other point I would like to make is this. In the period 2012 to 2014 the Irish Economy has been so depressed that some 40,000 young Irish people have emigrated to Australia. This is at the very same time that ALL MEMBERS of the Irish Parliament were fully aware that Alan Shatter as "Minister for Justice and Equality" was refusing to provide me, one single Australian, with the paperwork for an OBLIGATORY AND MANDATORY residency permit. A man that in my last full year of being resident in Ireland brought in EUR220,000 in revenues. Don't you think it strange he would ship 40,000 young people to Australia while denying residency to a man who brought in EUR220,000 in revenues in his last year there?

You might want to keep in mind that these 40,000 Irish people who came to work in Australia kept many Australian born people out of a job and required that those Australians be paid unemployment benefits. Further, I would imagine that some of these 40,000 Irish people are also drawing some form of unemployment benefits should they fall out of work.

I think you should keep in mind how it looks to your constituents were you to support and participate in 40,000 Irish People coming to Australia to take jobs off Australians while one Australian was denied a residence permit in Ireland so he could work as a contractor in other EU countries. I mean I did not even plan to work in Ireland, just to base my company there.

And I think you should keep in mind how it looks to your constituents were you to support and participate in 40,000 Irish People coming to Australia keeping Australians on unemployment benefits and taking unemployment benefits themselves and at the same time you denying one Australian who paid vast sums of income taxes into the social welfare system during his 19 years working in Australia.

I suggest you keep this in mind because I will make sure that whatever you do will become known to your constituents as I have every right to do.

4. Dealing with Expected Objections

Dear Marise,

Since it is clear to you that we are going to prosecute you for your part in associating yourself with the crimes that have been committed against me I expect that you might attempt to respond to me with some objections.

Please allow me respond to the objections I believe you might raise. Let us call this "proactive objection handling".

Objection 1:
"You were not resident in Australia in this period. And to gain an unemployment payment you have to be resident".

If you want to try this objection I would point you again to my client Darrell Foote.
BA-LS-AA483 Darrell Foote vs Ken OBrian
MBA-LS-AA489 Darrell Foote vs Superintendent Blandford
MBA-LS-AA116 Peter Nolan vs Kate Ellis MP

He has been unlawfully incarcerated, injected with substances unknown, and held without communications to his representative at law, myself. Not one word of documentation has been presented to me as his representative at law to justify his unlawful incarceration.

So if you imagine that I should return to a country where your colleagues are kidnapping people and shooting them up with substances unknown in order to be "eligible" for the repayment of some of my "income taxes"? Please just say so in public in your own name so that we can tell your constituents this is what you think.

Objection 2:
"How do I know you are being politically persecuted by the Irish Government, perhaps you are guilty of some crime?".

Then I suggest you write to Alan Shatter on alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie and ask him for the transcript of any trial in front of a jury of 12 men of honour and integrity where those jury members returned a verdict of guilty for any crime I am accused of having committed. In the absence of a transcript of a jury trial I expect you to uphold the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" and to take the position that I am not guilty of any crime.

Indeed? As an honest man of honour and integrity? You might simply wish to accept my word that I have not committed any crime. A dishonest man does not walk in to a court in Australia and video record the proceedings in front of two federal police officers.

Only honest men with the courage of their convictions would do such. Only honest men are willing to risk their lives and all their worldly possessions to fight criminals in government. Dishonest men shrink from such a dangerous task.

Objection 3:
"How do I know you have not been employed over the period you claim to be unemployed?".

You have my word that I have not had regular employment over that period even as a self employed man. I have worked in my own company and I have performed law based work for my clients in Australia. However, this is not enough to meet normal living expenses which is why I am asking for a refund of some of the "income taxes" I have paid in to the social welfare system.

My word is my bond. I do not expect that you will question it.

I am not a politician. I respect my word.

Objection 4:
"Given you are in Germany and have applied for political asylum why do you not have a work permit from the German Government?".

Because Angela Merkel, and others I will not name publicly, has refused to direct her staff to comply with the Geneva Conventions for people claiming political asylum status which requires that the German government issue a temporary residence permit and a work permit.

You are welcome to speak with the German Ambassador in Australia and ask him why Angela Merkel is not requiring her staff to act in accordance with the Geneva Conventions.

After all? The last German leader who did not act in accordance with the Geneva Conventions went down in history as a rather unpopular figure. I am pretty sure refusing to act in accordance with the Geneva Conventions is a very touchy subject for the German Ambassador as well as Angela Merkel.

Objection 5:
"Why not apply for welfare in Germany since that is where you are?".

Because I am not applying for welfare. I am asking for some of my own money that I paid in to the Australian social welfare system to be paid back to me. I suggest that this amount be equal to the amount that would be the "welfare" of "unemployment benefits" for any person who was unemployed through no fault of his own for this period of time.

I am not asking for "welfare" because I am of sound mind and body and perfectly able and willing to work. It is that I justifiably fear my clients will be politically persecuted if I work for them in this period I do not have a work permit due to the criminal actions of one Alan Shatter.

It is Australian/Irish people who have criminally victimised me and Australian/Irish who have slandered me and refused to give me a path to justice. So it is Australian/Irish people who should remedy the crimes against me and Australian/Irish people to pay remedy fees.

By contrast. The German people have welcomed me with open arms. They understand the concept of political persecution by criminals in governments and they support me in opposing such because they know what happens if not enough people oppose growing tyranny in government.

However, I do not wish to be a burden on the people of the land of my ancestors, Germany. I should not be a burden on them when I have a very significant balance in my "income tax" payments not to mention my c'est tui que trust that I am well aware of. I will be petitioning to access that trust in good time.

I have chosen to settle in Germany for the remainder of my life. And the people of Germany have welcomed home like a long lost son. It is an indictment on Australians that Germans treat me far better than Australians do.

If you have any other objections? You are welcome to put them in writing and send them to me at the email/fax number at the top of this letter.

Best Regards

L2014020501 - Letter for Minister for Human Services.SP.pdf
 L2014020501 - Letter for Minister for Human Services.pdf
New Post
 2/5/2014 8:40 AM

This is the confirmation that I posted it to her facebook. I will also send it by email.

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:26 AM

-----Original Message-----
From: Katter, Robert (MP) [mailto:Bob.Katter.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 00:52
To: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Subject: Automatic reply: Open Letter to Marise Payne to Refund "Income Tax" due to continued political persecution

As Bob receives near 1000 emails a day, it may take some time for you to receive a reply. 

If you are a resident of the Kennedy Electorate and the matter is urgent please phone our office on 1300 301 942.

Bob intends to improve Australian prosperity through job creation, establishment of infrastructure and support for Australian-owned businesses, including our farming, grazing and small family owned businesses.

He stands against the sale and privatisation of critical State, Territory and National assets - assets paid for an owned by the people of Australia for the benefit of the nation.

Bob seeks to restore personal freedoms that have been unnecessarily eroded over the recent decades - from the requirement to pay for a licence to go fishing, to being fined for boiling a billy in your backyard.

Again we thank you for your correspondence.

Lydia Oliveri
Personal Assistant to Hon Bob Katter Federal Member for Kennedy

Innisfail Office: Cnr Edith & Owen Sts Ph 07 4061 6066
Mt Isa Office: 42-44 Simpson St Ph 07 4743 3534
Parliament House Office (Sitting weeks only): Ph 02 6277 4978

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:26 AM

From: Fletcher, Paul (MP) [mailto:Paul.Fletcher.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:01
Subject: Automatic reply: Open Letter to Marise Payne to Refund "Income Tax" due to continued political persecution

Thank you for your email. I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

As I receive many emails each day, I am not able to respond personally to every email I receive.

I give priority to emails from my constituents in Bradfield and seek to respond within a reasonable timeframe.  However, if you are a constituent with an urgent query, I would ask you to call my  Electorate Office on 9465 3950.

If the email you have sent me does not make it clear that you are a Bradfield constituent, you may wish to resend it with your street address included under your name.

Frequently I receive ‘campaign’ emails – that is, emails concerning a particular policy issue, containing standard wording, which are sent to me by many people, typically as part of a campaign coordinated by a particular interest group.  This of course is a normal and appropriate part of the democratic process, and is an important means by which community sentiment on a particular issue is communicated to politicians.  Generally, I do not respond directly to such emails (although I certainly see them and take note of them.)  Instead, I would encourage you to visit my website at www.paulfletcher.com.au, where I post the responses to campaign emails under ‘frequently asked questions’(FAQ).  (If you find that I have not yet posted an answer on the issue of concern to you, by all means send me an email in your own words to point this out, and I will seek to post an answer as quickly as possible.)

Once again, thank you for contacting me, and where appropriate I will be back in touch within a reasonable timeframe with a more detailed response.

With best wishes

Paul

Paul Fletcher MP
Federal Member for Bradfield
Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Communications
Level 2, 280 Pacific Highway Lindfield NSW 2070
(02 9465 3950 | 7 02 9465 3999 |SYDNEY

(02 6277 4240 | 7 02 6277 8457 |PARLIAMENT HOUSE CANBERRA

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:27 AM

Sent: 05 February 2014 01:06

Thank you for your email, your concerns are important to me.

My office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day.  Priority is given to the residents of Melbourne whom I have been elected to represent which means that we may not be able to respond to all correspondence from other locations.

If you live outside the electorate, you may wish to contact your local Federal MP or one of your Greens Senators.  To find your Greens Senators or MP, please visit: http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/

My office is closed over the Christmas/New Year holiday period. We will be working with reduced staff during the summer holidays and so we ask your understanding for any delays in responding to your email.

If you are a resident of Melbourne and you are seeking assistance with an urgent issue during the summer period, please telephone 03 9642 0922 or 0457 595830 and leave your name, telephone number, your home suburb and a short message, and a representative of my office will endeavour to return your call.

Thanks again for your email.

Kind regards

Adam Bandt

Federal Member for Melbourne

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:27 AM

From: Matheson, Russell (MP) [mailto:Russell.Matheson.MP@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:07

Thank you for contacting the office of Russell Matheson MP, Federal Member for Macarthur.

My office receives a large volume of emails, phone calls and letters each day and accordingly it may take some time to reply.

If you are a constituent of the Macarthur electorate, please ensure that you have provided your current electoral address and a contact phone number.

If you have not already included your current electoral address, please resend the email with the address included.

I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

If your enquiry is urgent please contact my office on 4655 7600.

Kind regards,

Russell Matheson MP

Federal Member for Macarthur

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:28 AM

From: Urquhart, Anne (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Urquhart@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:15
Subject: Spam: Automatic reply: Open Letter to Marise Payne to Refund "Income Tax" due to continued political persecution

Thank you for your email.  I appreciate that you have taken the time to contact me.

Due to the large volume of emails I receive, it may take some time for me to send a response to you. I will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible. 

A response will be sent only if emails contain your full name and postcode. If you are not a resident of Tasmania then I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond to you.

You may find my website helpful to understand my views on a range of issues.  Please visit www.anneurquhart.com.au

You can also find me at www.facebook.com/senator.urquhart and www.twitter.com/ausenator

Regards Anne

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:30 AM

From: Menzies Electorate (K. Andrews, MP) [mailto:menzies@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 00:58
Subject: Autoreply: Kevin Andrews MP

Thank you for your email. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received by my office.

I receive a considerable amount of correspondence and, whilst every effort is made, it is not always possible to reply to each email.

In responding to emails, I give priority to my constituents in the electorate of Menzies and to stakeholders from my Ministerial portfolio of Social Services.

If your email relates to an urgent matter, please contact my Electorate Office on (03) 9848 9900 or my Parliamentary Office on (02) 6277 7560.

Otherwise, you can keep in touch with me via my website (www.kevinandrews.com.au), via Facebook (www.facebook.com/kevinandrewsmp), by following me on Twitter (@kevinandrewsmp) or via my website.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kevin Andrews MP

Federal Member for Menzies | Minister for Social Services

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:31 AM

Sent: 05 February 2014 01:24
Subject: Out of Office: Open Letter to Marise Payne to Refund "Income Tax" due to continued political persecution

Thank you for your email. I am currently on leave until Monday February 10.

Please contact my electorate office on 8999 6437 or at electorate.fanniebay@nt.gov.au if you require assistance.

Kind regards

Kieran Phillips

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:31 AM

From: Faulkner, John (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Faulkner@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:10
Subject: RE: Open Letter to Marise Payne to Refund "Income Tax" due to continued political persecution

Thank you for contacting my office

If you have contacted me in relation to one of the following issues can I direct you to my website;  www.senatorjohnfaulkner.com.au for my response:

·        Asylum seeker and refugee policy

·        National Security Legislation Inquiry     

·        Climate Action/Carbon Pricing

·        Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory

·        Live Animal Exports

·        Marriage Equality

·        Draft Murray Darling Basin Plan

·        National Container Deposit Scheme

Due to the overwhelming number of emails I have received on these issues I am simply unable to reply to you individually.

If you have contacted my office in relation to another matter, I will reply to you in due course.

Regards

Senator John Faulkner

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:32 AM

From: Menzies Electorate (K. Andrews, MP) [mailto:menzies@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:07
Subject: Autoreply: Kevin Andrews MP

Thank you for your email. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received by my office.

I receive a considerable amount of correspondence and, whilst every effort is made, it is not always possible to reply to each email.

In responding to emails, I give priority to my constituents in the electorate of Menzies and to stakeholders from my Ministerial portfolio of Social Services.

If your email relates to an urgent matter, please contact my Electorate Office on (03) 9848 9900 or my Parliamentary Office on (02) 6277 7560.

Otherwise, you can keep in touch with me via my website (www.kevinandrews.com.au), via Facebook (www.facebook.com/kevinandrewsmp), by following me on Twitter (@kevinandrewsmp) or via my website.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kevin Andrews MP

Federal Member for Menzies | Minister for Social Services

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:32 AM

From: Xenophon, Nick (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Xenophon@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:16
Subject: Thank you for your email to Nick Xenophon

Thank you for your email.

It’s always great to receive feedback from the community so I can best represent your needs in the Senate.

If you are a SA resident, please ensure you have included your address and phone number in your email so we can contact you if I require further information.

If your matter is urgent, please call my office on 8232 1144.

I hope you understand that as I receive a large amount of emails, phone calls and letters, priority is given to constituents in SA. If you live outside of SA, you can search for your Federal Member or Senator at http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

With best wishes,
Nick

Nick Xenophon | Independent Senator for South Australia

Level 2/31 Ebenezer Place, Adelaide | TEL: 08 8232 1144 | F: 08 8232 3744 | www.nickxenophon.com.au

The information contained within this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, access to it is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:33 AM

From: Fawcett, David (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Fawcett@aph.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:10
Subject: Thank you for your email.

This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received.

I will read your correspondence but given the very large number of emails received by my office each day, I may not be able to reply immediately nor respond to every email individually.  

Thank you for taking the time to contact me and I will do my best to follow up where possible.

Kind regards

Senator David Fawcett

Senator for South Australia in the Australian Parliament

Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade

Joint Standing Committee on Treaties

Senate Standing Committees on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade

Canberra

|Phone: (02) 6277 3418

| Fax: (02) 6277 5964

| SG23 Parliament House, Canberra ACT 2600

Adelaide 

|Phone: (08) 8205 1040

| Fax: (08) 8205 1045

| CPO 100 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000

Internet

|webpage: www.senator.fawcett.net.au   

| email: Senator.Fawcett@aph.gov.au   

New Post

From: Harvey, Minister [mailto:Minister.Harvey@dpc.wa.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:21
Subject: Thank you for your email

This is an automatic message acknowledging that your correspondence to the Hon Liza Harvey MLA, Minister for Police; Tourism; Road Safety; Women’s Interests has been received.

Please be assured your correspondence will be actioned as appropriate.  Should it be required, a formal response will be sent to you in due course.

Thank you for taking the time to contact our office.

Please do not reply to this message.

Kind Regards,

Office of the Minister for Police; Tourism; Road Safety; Women’s Interests

11th Floor, Dumas House, 2 Havelock Street, West Perth, WA 6005

T: (08) 6552 5900 | F: (08) 6552 5901

minister.harvey@dpc.wa.gov.au | www.premier.wa.gov.au

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

The Department of the Premier and Cabinet Legal Notice.

The contents of this email or its attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information that is private and confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. If you are not the intended recipient of this email any use, interference with, disclosure, distribution or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete the email and attachments from your system and destroy any copies you have taken of the email and attachments. Before taking any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent advice.

While every care is taken, it is recommended that you scan any attachments for viruses.

Please consider the environment before printing out this email.

New Post

From: Collier, Minister [mailto:Minister.Collier@dpc.wa.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:20
Subject: EMAIL TO MINISTER COLLIER

Thank you for your email.  This email is to acknowledge that your correspondence to the Hon Peter Collier MLC, Minister for Education; Aboriginal Affairs; Electoral Affairs has been received.

Please be assured your correspondence will be actioned as appropriate.

Kind regards

MINISTER FOR EDUCATION; ABORIGINAL AFFAIRS; ELECTORAL AFFAIRS

Level 10, Dumas House

2 Havelock Street

West Perth WA 6005

T: +61 8 6552 6300   F: +61 8 6552 6301

Email: minister.collier@dpc.wa.gov.au

The contents of this email or its attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information that is private and confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. If you are not the intended recipient of this email any use, interference with, disclosure, distribution or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete the email and attachments from your system and destroy any copies you have taken of the email and attachments. Before taking any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent advice.

While every care is taken, it is recommended that you scan any attachments for viruses.

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:34 AM

From: Waldron, Minister [mailto:Minister.Waldron@dpc.wa.gov.au]

This is an automatic generated message advising your correspondence to the Hon Terry Waldron MLA has been received.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:34 AM

From: Morton, Minister [mailto:Minister.Morton@dpc.wa.gov.au]

This is an automatic message acknowledging that your correspondence to the Hon Helen Morton MLC, Minister for Mental Health; Disability Services; Child Protection, has been received.

Please be assured your correspondence will be actioned as appropriate and we thank you for taking the time to contact our office.

Office of the Hon Helen Morton MLC

Minister for Mental Health; Disability Services; Child Protection

Level 7, Dumas House

2 Havelock Street, West Perth WA 6005

Ph: (08) 6552 6900 | Fax: (08) 65526901

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:35 AM

From: Buswell, Minister [mailto:Minister.Buswell@dpc.wa.gov.au]
Sent: 05 February 2014 01:19
Subject: RE: Open Letter to Marise Payne to Refund "Income Tax" due to continued political persecution

This e-mail is to acknowledge that your correspondence to the Hon Troy Buswell MLA, Treasurer; Minister for Transport has been received.

Please be assured your correspondence will be actioned as appropriate.  Should it be required, a formal response will be sent to you in due course.

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Hon Troy Buswell MLA, Treasurer; Minister for Transport.

Office of the Hon Troy Buswell MLA
Treasurer; Minister for Transport

Level 13, Dumas House

2 Havelock Street

WEST PERTH  WA  6005

Ph: (08) 6552 6400| Fax: (08) 6552 6401

Email: minister.buswell@dpc.wa.gov.au | Website: www.dpc.wa.gov.au

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:35 AM

From: Hames, Minister [mailto:Minister.Hames@dpc.wa.gov.au]
Subject: Correspondence to the Hon Kim Hames MLA has been received.

This is an automatic message acknowledging that your correspondence to the Hon Dr Kim Hames MLA, Deputy Premier; Minister for Health; Training and Workforce Development has been received.

Please be assured that your correspondence will be actioned as appropriate.  Should it be required, a formal response will be sent to you in due course.

Office of the Hon Dr Kim Hames MLA

Deputy Premier Minister for Health; Training and Workforce Development

13th Floor, Dumas House

2 Havelock Street

WEST PERTH WA 6005

Ph : (08) 6552 5300  l  Fax : (08) 6552 5301

Email: Minister.Hames@dpc.wa.gov.au | Website: www.dpc.wa.gov.au

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:36 AM

Subject: Email Acknowledgement

This is an automatic message acknowledging that your correspondence to the Hon John Day MLA, Minister for Planning; Culture and the Arts has been received.

Office of the Hon John Day MLA

Minister for Planning; Culture and the Arts

Level 11, Dumas House

2 Havelock Street

WEST PERTH  WA  6005

Ph: (08) 6552 6200 | Fax: (08) 6552 6201

Email: minister.day@dpc.wa.gov.au | Website: www.dpc.wa.gov.au

New Post

From: Redman, Minister [mailto:Minister.Redman@dpc.wa.gov.au]
Subject: Auto Reply

Thank you for your email to Hon Terry Redman MLA, Minister for Regional Development; Lands; Minister Assisting the Minister for State Development.

Your correspondence will be processed through this office and if appropriate, a response will be provided in due course.

Office of Hon Terry Redman MLA

Minister for Regional Development; Lands;

Minister Assisting the Minister for State Development

Level 9, Dumas House

2 Havelock Street

WEST PERTH WA 6005

Ph:  (08) 6552 6700  Fax:  (08) 6552 6701

Email:  minister.redman@dpc.wa.gov.au  |  Website:  www.dpc.wa.gov.au

New Post

From: Marmion, Minister [mailto:Minister.Marmion@dpc.wa.gov.au]

This is an automatic message acknowledging that your correspondence to the Hon Bill Marmion MLA, Minister for Mines and Petroleum; Housing, has been received. 

Please be assured that your correspondence will be actioned as appropriate.

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:37 AM

Sent: 05 February 2014 01:22

This email is to confirm that your correspondence to the Hon Colin Barnett MLA, Premier; Minister for State Development; Science, has been received.

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Premier.

Kind regards

Office of the Hon Colin Barnett MLA

Premier; Minister for State Development; Science

1 Parliament Place

WEST PERTH  WA  6005

Ph: (08) 6552 5000 | Fax: (08) 6552 5001

Email:  wa-government@dpc.wa.gov.au

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:37 AM

Sent: 05 February 2014 01:34

Thank you for your e-mail to the office of Hon Michelle Roberts MLA, Member for Midland.  As you can imagine we receive an enormous volume of emails, letters and phone calls daily.  If the matter is urgent, please make sure to call the office on 9274 8811 – the SPAM filter is rigorous and some emails may not make it through.

If you live outside of the electorate, you may wish to contact your local State Member of Parliament, your local Federal MP or one of your Senators.

To find your State MP, please visit the Western Australian Parliaments website:  http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au and select the “Members” tab.  If you do not know which electorate you are in, visit the Western Australian Electoral Commission’s website:  http://www.elections.wa.gov.au/electo... which will help you.

For Federal Members, please visit the Australian Electoral Commission’s website:  http://apps.aec.gov.au/esearch/

Your correspondence will be processed through this office and if appropriate, a response will be provided in due course.

Office of Hon Michelle Roberts MLA

Leader of Opposition Business in the Legislative Assembly

Shadow Minister for Police; Road Safety; Crime Prevention; Culture & The Arts

P O Box 1792

Midland   WA  6056

Tel:  (08) 9274 8811          Fax:  (08) 9274 8520

The contents of this email or its attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s).  It may contain information that is private and confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email any use, interference with, disclosure, distribution or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by return email, delete the email and attachments from your system and destroy any copies you have taken of the email and attachments.  Before taking any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent advice.

New Post
 2/7/2014 5:38 AM

Sent: 05 February 2014 01:54
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Successful transmission to 35316623566. Re: Letter for Ruth Adler

eFax

Dear Peter,

The 10 page fax you sent through eFax to 35316623566 was successfully transmitted at 2014-02-05 00:54:24 (GMT).

The length of transmission was 470 seconds.

The receiving machine's fax ID: +35316623566

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact us.

Thank you for using the eFax service.

Sincerely,
eFax Customer Service

Home