You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews from John ...News from John ...20 October 2011 07:51 Traitor Alan Jones shows his true colours20 October 2011 07:51 Traitor Alan Jones shows his true colours
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 11/3/2011 5:36 AM

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wilson [mailto:jhwilson@rightsandwrong.com.au]
Sent: 20 October 2011 07:51
To: Kenn d'Oudney
Subject: Traitor Alan Jones shows his true colours

Dear Fellow Freedom Fighters,

Re:  Traitor Alan Jones shows his true colours

This morning, on radio station 2GB, Alan Jones, the highest profile radio personality in Australia, whom many believe is fighting for the "Aussie battler", showed his true colours as a snake - masquerading as a champion of the innocent and defenceless.

He is an out-and-out enemy of us all, who is working for the New World Order Fascists - bent on enslaving us.

All this hype he is churning out to distract us and lead us away from protecting our Rights, ourselves and our families by protesting against the Carbon Tax and the Coal Seal Gas, is all a contrived act.

This morning, at 8:50 AM, Thursday the 19th of October 2011, Alan Jones said:-

"We all accept that we don't own what is under our land. It belongs to the community."

This statement goes with when he told me, on air, "Forget Trial by Jury, John. Forget it."

Alan Jones is the enemy of all Free Men.

He denies that we have the Right to Property and the Right to Trial by Jury.

"When someone owns land, they own everything above it to an indefinite height and everything below it to an indefinite depth".. a legal maxim that has been confirmed innumerable times .... but is disregarded by tyrants and thieves.

Acts of Parliament dismissive of this basic human Right to Property are nothing less than Licences to Steal, orchestrated by thieves and traitors ..... being the Banks, of course.

Alan Jones rejection of our Right to Trial by Jury fits the role of the most evil of traitors ... because they know that "The only defence against tyranny is trial by jury."

Alan Jones's strategy is to make a lot of noise in true super hypocritical fashion ... and try to fool the People.

I openly Challenge Alan Jones to a live radio or television debate with the topic being "Alan Jones: Con Artist and Traitor".

Alan Jones won't allow me to speak on air, I know,.... and making this Challenge in this email will also be ignored.... so, why do it?

Simply because, when I heard him, this morning, all I could think of was: "You low-life creep! You have all these people phoning in and praising you "for all the wonderful things you do" and saying, "We want you as Prime Minister" and all that guff, while you stab them in the back." 

Last week at the Gunnedah Town Hall, when I tried to tell the farmers at Gunnedah about their Right to Property, Alan Jones (from the podium) interrupted me and shut me down... he wasn't going to allow me to educate those farmers whose farms are being poisoned ... to tell them about "the only anchor that can hold a government to the principles of its constitution" ..... NO-O-O-O-O..... Alan Jones was having none of that!

So, come on, Alan Jones......... you and me ..... live and unedited ... for all to hear and judge, for themselves!

Yours sincerely,
John Wilson.

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click "Reply" and type in the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" under "Subject".
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews from John ...News from John ...20 October 2011 07:51 Traitor Alan Jones shows his true colours20 October 2011 07:51 Traitor Alan Jones shows his true colours