You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumQueenslandQueenslandQueensland Parent ForumQueensland Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen Lettersofficial corruption, and official abuse official corruption, and official abuse
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 7/20/2011 9:04 AM

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Tony Abbott is the Leader of the Opposition

Dear Sir,

My estranged wife left home over a year ago, taking our son, I was and am his primary carer and attachment, I did nothing wrong on my part.

He is still cries deeply and has separation anxiety when he is taken from me after he comes home to Surfers Paradise on weekends; he is forced by the federal courts to live with the mother in a refuge in Brisbane.

They are fully aware my son is attached to me NOT with the mother, they are fully aware the mother neglects abuses my son daily.

I have been to the Court 4 times.

This is a clear case of official corruption, and official abuse of a 1yo now 2yo child.

Legal aid Queensland and the Federal court staff have been actively attacking me and abusing me from the get go, they are knowingly and deliberately using false and misleading affidavits produced by ‘legal Aid Queensland’ lawyers and their corrupt report writer.

The Federal court is deliberately and knowingly acting in the Mother’s interest, deliberately and knowingly acting against my son’s interest delivering a list of abuse against my son.

Legal Aid Queensland uses their ‘preferred providers list’ of lawyers, report writers and consultants, spending millions if not billions of tax money on corrupt reports to manipulate the out come of hearing unjustly in favor of the mother.

As well the Federal court is using their ‘Court Approved’ list of consultants in the same manor.

This is a multi billion dollar criminal syndicate abusing my son.

Please help me help my son.

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumQueenslandQueenslandQueensland Parent ForumQueensland Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen Lettersofficial corruption, and official abuse official corruption, and official abuse