You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letters to the International Womens Club of DublinOpen Letters to the International Womens Club of Dublin
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/4/2011 3:17 AM

Modified By host  on 11/9/2011 8:57:24 AM
These letters were sent to the members of the International Womens Club of Dublin on the dates noted.

They should be read from the bottom up.
 L2011110901 IWCD Open Letter V0.1.pdf
 L2011030201 IWCD Open Letter V0.1.pdf
 L2010090301 IWCD Open Letter V0.1.pdf
 L2010009101 IWCD Open Letter V0.1.pdf
New Post
 6/19/2011 7:20 AM

Gents,
I have made the claim that the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites. To back up that claim I present the evidence that for 3.5 years MANY western women have been fully aware that Jennifer committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

Yet? In 3.5 years the VAST MAJORITY of women HATE on me for having the audacity to demand she be brought to justice for her crimes.

So I am now releasing the NAMES and as many email addresses as I have for the International Womens Club of Dublin. These are women who ALL support Jennifer in her crimes and are presently hiding her crimes from her employer and from any new man she might be trying to lie to and steal from.

You men should feel free to contact these women and ask them why they condone and support a criminal and hide her crimes.

You men should feel free to ask how this is not hypocrisy because we ALL know that if I was the one who had committed crimes and Jennifer asked these women for assistance she would get it in droves.

I denounce ALL THE WOMEN on the email list as LIARS AND HYPOCRITES.

I point out that the second list which is a 'christmas list' was compiled 4 years before my divorce so not all women on there are directly hiding a criminal. However I provide that list as and example of the women who will hide a criminal. They have all been members of a womens club and ALL members of the club hide a criminal woman.
 Jennis version of paid members as at xmas.xls
 email addresses.xls
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letters to the International Womens Club of DublinOpen Letters to the International Womens Club of Dublin