You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersLetter to all FEMALE members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower HousesLetter to all FEMALE members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/16/2011 12:17 AM

Modified By host  on 12/15/2011 6:19:23 AM
In June I issued a letter to all the MALE members of the two houses of parliament labelling them the "gutless cowards" they are. In the last 6 months or so NOT ONE of those gutless cowards has been willing to respond to my claimed they are ALL criminals and cowards. That is how cowardly they are.

Now it is the turn of the women to be similarly labelled. I am labelling ALL the FEMALE members of BOTH houses to be 
  1. Criminals
  2. Liars
  3. Hypocrites
  4. Cowards
And this letter exposes these criminal acts to all the YOUNG MEN and the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FATHERS that these women have betrayed.

If other men are not willing to denounce their criminal sisters in their parliaments then that is the problem for THOSE MEN. Any man not willing to stand up to a criminal just because she is a woman DESERVES  to have crimes committed against him.

As per normal the SP version is the SIGNED and Printed version.
 LN20111215 All Women in Federal Parliament V0.1.SP.pdf
 LN20111215 All Women in Federal Parliament V0.1.pdf
New Post
 12/17/2011 12:43 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 December 2011 14:28
To: 'D.Adams.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'A.Albanese.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'karen.andrews.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'B.Billilson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sharon.Bird.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Bronwyn.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Chris.Bowen.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'gail.brodmann.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Anna.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Collins.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Yvette.D'Ath.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Justine.Elliot.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Kate.Ellis.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Warren.Ensch.MP@aph.gv.au'; 'Laurie.Ferguson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Fitzgibbon.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Forrest.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Teresa.Gambaro.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Joanna.Gash.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Steve.Gibbons.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julia.Gillard.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sharon.Grierson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'natasha.griggs.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Jill.Hall.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Alex.Hawke.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'ed.husic.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'ewen.jones.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Catherine.King.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sussan.Ley.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Kristen.Livermore.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Macklin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Nola.Marino.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Louise.Markus.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'D.Melham.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Sophie.Mirabella.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'J.Moylan.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Shayne.Neumann.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'P.Neville.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Higgins@aph.gov.au'; 'deborah.o'neill.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Owens.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'nparke.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Tanya.Plibersek.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'jane.prentice.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'C.Payne.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Amanda.Rishworth.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'michelle.rowland.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Nicola.Roxon.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Janelle.Saffin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'P.Secker.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'laura.smythe.mp@aph.gov.au'; 'Alex.Somlay.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'S.Stone.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'W.Truss.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Maria.Vamvakinou.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'B.Billson.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'KellyO'Dwyer.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'C.Pyne.MP@aph.gov.au'
Subject: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. House of Representatives

@Gents,
It is not so easy to pick the sex of each person based just on name or initials. So if you are one of my brothers please just delete this email and accept my apologies for putting this into your in box. It is not meant for my brothers.

To my Dear Sisters. 

In order to “save the trees” I have attached two files to this email. 

1. The printed, signed and scanned letter that I wish to address to you. 
I have sent this image of the original document so that you can be assured I have created this letter and that the scanned copy is a true and faithful replica of the original document.  There seems little point in printing so many copies when they can be reliably viewed electronically. 

I would very much appreciate it that you take the responsibility on yourselves to make sure all my sisters in these two houses receive a copy of this letter.
2. The generated PDF version so that you can open it and click on the links in the letter itself.

This letter has no lawful standing. 

It is simply a communication to each of you that will be further sent to MANY of the young men my sisters in these two houses have chosen to betray. 

I have made some recommendations for actions my dear sisters might wish to consider taking to minimise the severity of the Remedy Instructions you are likely to receive at your jury trials.

The letters themselves are self explanatory. Whether you choose to read it or not is up to you. 

We are about to launch a campaign to publish your crimes and destroy your credibility with the young men of Australia you have chosen to betray. The sooner you own up to your criminal actions, the sooner you own up to the fact you never wanted “equality” and that the demands for “equality” were all a lie? The sooner we can start repairing the vast amount of damage that my sisters who have been in these two houses these last 30 years have done. 

You may also read these letters online or send a link to other parties online by using this link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/80/threadid/1210/scope/posts/Default.aspx 

Best Regards 

Your Brother 

Peter-Andrew: Nolan© 
Sovereign.

New Post
 12/17/2011 12:45 AM

Sent: 16 December 2011 15:38
To: 'senator.adams@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.carol.brown@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.hanson-young@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.lundy@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.mcewen@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.mckenzie@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.mclucas@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.milne@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.polley@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.rhiannon@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.siewert@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.singh@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.stephens@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.urquhart@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.waters@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.wright@aph.gov.au'
Subject: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. Senate

To my Dear Sisters. 

I note that on the Senate contact web site that many of my sisters who are senators do not list their email addresses. They have contact forms instead. I would be most appreciative if my sisters who do receive this email would be so kind as to forward it onto my sisters who are members of the senate who are not in the addressee list above. 

In order to “save the trees” I have attached two files to this email. 

1. The printed, signed and scanned letter that I wish to address to you. 
I have sent this image of the original document so that you can be assured I have created this letter and that the scanned copy is a true and faithful replica of the original document.  There seems little point in printing so many copies when they can be reliably viewed electronically. 

I would very much appreciate it that you take the responsibility on yourselves to make sure all my sisters in these two houses receive a copy of this letter.

2. The generated PDF version so that you can open it and click on the links in the letter itself. 

This letter has no lawful standing. 

It is simply a communication to each of you that will be further sent to MANY of the young men my sisters in these two houses have chosen to betray. 

I have made some recommendations for actions my dear sisters might wish to consider taking to minimise the severity of the Remedy Instructions you are likely to receive at your jury trials.

The letters themselves are self explanatory. Whether you choose to read it or not is up to you. 

We are about to launch a campaign to publish your crimes and destroy your credibility with the young men of Australia you have chosen to betray. The sooner you own up to your criminal actions, the sooner you own up to the fact you never wanted “equality” and that the demands for “equality” were all a lie? The sooner we can start repairing the vast amount of damage that my sisters who have been in these two houses these last 30 years have done. 

You may also read these letters online or send a link to other parties online by using this link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/80/threadid/1210/scope/posts/Default.aspx 

Best Regards 

Your Brother 

Peter-Andrew: Nolan© 
Sovereign.

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:39 AM

From: Stephens, Ursula (Senator) [mailto:Senator.Stephens@aph.gov.au] 
Sent: 16 December 2011 15:46
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Automatic reply: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. Senate

Best wishes for a safe and peaceful Christmas andNew Year. I'm on leave until 19 January. I'll get your email, but if your issue is urgent please contact my office on 02 48228155.

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:40 AM

From: King, Catherine (MP) [mailto:Catherine.King.MP@aph.gov.au] 
Sent: 16 December 2011 15:45
Subject: Automatic reply: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. House of Representatives

Thank you for your email. Due to the large amount of correspondence I receive it is not possible for me to respond on every issue. If your correspondence does not contain your name and address details I please ask that you re-send your correspondence with this information. While I endeavour to respond to all correspondence, priority will be given to constituents within the Federal Electorate of Ballarat and those relating to my role as Parliamentary Secretary. Thank you again for contacting me. Kind regards Catherine King 

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:40 AM

From: King, Catherine (MP) [mailto:Catherine.King.MP@aph.gov.au] 
Subject: Automatic reply: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. House of Representatives

Thank you for your email. Due to the large amount of correspondence I receive it is not possible for me to respond on every issue. If your correspondence does not contain your name and address details I please ask that you re-send your correspondence with this information. While I endeavour to respond to all correspondence, priority will be given to constituents within the Federal Electorate of Ballarat and those relating to my role as Parliamentary Secretary. Thank you again for contacting me. Kind regards Catherine King 

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:41 AM

From: Saffin, Janelle (MP) [mailto:Janelle.Saffin.MP@aph.gov.au] 

Thank you for your email on a matter that I know will be of great importance to you. I am not able to respond personally yet, but will endeavour to do so in a timely way, given that I get hundreds of emails in a very short time. Please note that my local constituents, that is residents of Page, will be given priority. Would you please give me your name, address, telephone number/s, for me to be able to make contact. If you need assistance or information urgently, please ring my Electorate Office in Lismore on 0266219909 or my Grafton Office on 0266428507.  Thanks again for your email. Kind Regards, Janelle Saffin MP Federal Member for Page=

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:41 AM

From: Burke, Anna (MP) [mailto:Anna.Burke.MP@aph.gov.au] 
Sent: 16 December 2011 14:34
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. House of Representatives

Thank you for your email to Anna Burke MP, Federal Member for Chisholm.

My office receives a large volume of correspondence, emails and phone calls daily.

Priority is given to the residents of Chisholm whom I have been elected to represent. If you are a local resident, please ensure that you have included your address, a contact phone number and email address and I will attend to the inquiry as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact me, your email is important to me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Anna Burke MP 

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:42 AM

From: Roxon, Nicola (MP) [mailto:Nicola.Roxon.MP@aph.gov.au] 
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Letter to all my sisters in the Australian Parliament both houses. House of Representatives

Thank you for your email to Nicola Roxon MP, Federal Member for Gellibrand and Federal Attorney-General.

In order to receive a response to your email, please ensure you have included your contact details, including name, residential address, contact phone number.

Our office numbers are:
Electorate Office: 03 9317 7077
Ministerial Office: 02 6277 7220

For all Attorney-Genral  Media Enquires please call 0409 945 476.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact  Nicola Roxon MP. 

New Post
 12/17/2011 2:42 AM

From: postmaster@aph.gov.au [mailto:postmaster@aph.gov.au] 
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

alex.somlay.mp@aph.gov.au
       b.billilson.mp@aph.gov.au
       c.payne.mp@aph.gov.au
       gail.brodmann.mp@aph.gov.au
       j.macklin.mp@aph.gov.au
       kellyo'dwyer.mp@aph.gov.au
       kristen.livermore.mp@aph.gov.au
       laura.smythe.mp@aph.gov.au
       nparke.mp@aph.gov.au
       p.secker.mp@aph.gov.au

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersLetter to all FEMALE members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower HousesLetter to all FEMALE members of the Federal Parliament Upper and Lower Houses