You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumVictoriaVictoriaVictoria Parent ForumVictoria Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kristofer Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatingKristofer Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hating
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/23/2012 1:40 AM

Modified By host  on 12/22/2012 8:47:03 AM
Kristofer Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hating.

So Chris Merrett has been slandering me for two years now. Apparently the criminal slandered Chris Merrett has a son and a daughter. That is the information I have been passed and I have no reason to doubt it. I am trying to verify it via other sources.

His alleged son Kristofer Merrett is said to be 28 years of age. It is simply not possible for Kristofer Merrett to not know that his father is a criminal slanderer. After all Chris Merretts entry in CAF has had 10,000 views now.

I will be sending this link to Chris Merrett so I am sure he will pass it along to his son. His son can identify himself and denounce his father as the criminal slanderer he is....or he can continue to remain silent which means he condones slander....in which case slandering him is no a crime.

If you condone a crime against someone else then you are condoning that crime against you too.

So...lets see what Kristofer Merrett has to say for himself.

If I get confirmation that my information is correct I will add to this entry. 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumVictoriaVictoriaVictoria Parent ForumVictoria Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kristofer Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatingKristofer Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hating