You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumVictoriaVictoriaVictoria Parent ForumVictoria Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kerry Rzezkik - Criminal - Aiding and abetting known criminal Chris MerrettKerry Rzezkik - Criminal - Aiding and abetting known criminal Chris Merrett
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/8/2012 3:22 PM

Modified By host  on 3/14/2012 9:58:09 AM
Wow. Talk about brain dead coupled with entitlement princess.

I swear I am not making these emails up.

This is Chris Merrett telling me the name and address of Kerry. Took him many months to do this. One wonders what he was so scared of in me having her details. He was clearly obviously very frightened about something. After all. He kept telling me "sly ink" but not even google can find that. A publishing house that not even google can find, eh?

And notice these people cant even afford their own domain names for their email addresses! LOL!! What a crap outfit they must be! I can even afford my own personal domain name and email addresses!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 06 January 2012 12:31
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE:

LOL you still think your courts are real ! Peter! Snap out of it ! They aren't real. And they never will be Peter. Even if you ever get 12 MEN who are willing to step out of cyber space and assemble in some hired venue at a Leagues Club, or more likely in someone's shed, itstill won't be a court of any authority. It will be nothing more than a group of aggrieved misfits playing make-believe.

But that having been said, I have spoken to my alleged publisher and she has agreed that I can pass on her contact details.

Trading Name - Sly Ink

Name of PERSON> Kerry A Rzeznik
                            Level 3

650 St Kilda Road

Melbourne Vic.

+61403056891

Rzeznik_k_a@consultant.com 

She's awaiting correspondence from you with bated breath.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:13 AM

Sent: 18 January 2012 04:17
Cc: chris merrett; mark.beyer@writeme.com
Subject: RE: Slandering people

Mr Nolan,

Thank you for your email

Firstly you don't appear to understand the stucture of our publishing company, Sly Ink. You say you will speak to my bosses and go "up the chain". Well go no further Mr. Nolan. Chris Merrett, Myself and our Chief Editor Mark Beyer are the equal co-owners of Sly Ink, so I can do nothing more than refer you to myself, Mr Merrett and Mr Johnson in that regard. There is no further "up the chain"

Mr Nolan, claiming sovereignty is nothing more than a well worn, well tried and thoroughly discredited get-rich-quick scheme and failed method of debt and tax avoidance. Nothing more. There have been several convictions attracting terms of imprisonment that have resulted from people claiming sovereign citizenship. When a party refuses to buy into your scheme and simply ignores frivolous claims, this, despite your own thoughts does not constitute consent or acceptence of those claims. To think it does is utter nonsense.

Now, pertaining to your 7 questions, as already pointed out I have lost track of several emails, not just your own, and have asked Mr Merrett if he still has copies of these 7 questions but it seems he has seen fit to delete several of your emails regarding this matter. If you would be so kind as to resend me those questions, point by point you can be assured of a prompt response. 

Failing this you shall receive no further responses from me. I like most of the others you've bombarded with frivolous emails am way to busy to get involved in a meaningless email exchange with you.

Thank You

K.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 01/18/12 09:07 AM

To: 'Kerry Rzezkik'

Hi Kerry,

1.      Chris Merrett is WELL aware of my video channel. That he asks for information that he is WELL aware of is just more of his psychotic behaviour.

Since you ask and you are not expected to be aware of this channel? The direct link to the video is here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1IDkx...

However. The Australian government is blocking this video into Australia so there is a downloadable low quality version here.
http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.a...

The transcript is here.

http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.a...

All the above is published in the book which has been downloaded by about 5,000 people so far. Apparently the HUNDREDS of times I have placed the link to this book in forums Chris Merrett is aware of is not yet enough for him to “find” it.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...
Do not let the numbers there fool you. I have moved the book recently. It also has more than 1,100 downloads from here and that is despite it was deleted by a hacker not that long ago and reinstated after there were more than 1,000 downloads.

Kerry,
Are you trying to tell me that Chris has claimed to you that he could not find the book that links directly to the video despite the fact it has been the highlight and first post put into CAF for more than a year?

Is this REALLY what you want to claim to me?

Do you know how silly that makes you look in saying you have every confidence in his research when he can’t find the book that I have been promoting FAR AND WIDE?

Forget question 1. You HAVE to be a woman. I will bet $A100 right now with you that you are a woman. Ok?  

No man would be willing to make such of a fool of himself so quickly. Only women do that. It comes from your false sense of superiority that you have been programmed with via feminism. You are a victim of feminism and you likely do not know that yet. Most women don’t.

2.      I asked 7 very simple questions. I would like 7 simple answers please.

3.      “Defy me”. I do mean defy me. I know what the word defy means. It does NOT imply I have personal authority over you. You seem not to know the English language very well. That would be a disadvantage in your line of work. The English language is a precision instrument, like a scalpel. You can rest assured that I use words with great precision and that I am well aware of their dictionary meaning.

Kerry.
The tone of your emails would seem to indicate you still do not know just how close you are to being in real trouble.  

You are associating with a known criminal. Further, we have evidence Chris Merrett is associating with a character calling herself “Illuminati Ingrid”. Ingrid is associated with the suppression of evidence of murder via an ASIO psyop. By associating with Chris you could wind up accused of suppression of evidence of a murder, conspiracy to commit TREASON after the fact. We are pretty sure we will be able to get Ingrid for Treason just like we already have Julia Gillard for Treason.

There is an outside chance that should you continue to assist and associate with Chris Merrett that you might wind up committing TREASON. The penalty for TREASON is death by hanging.

You want to think about that as you make flippant replies.

4.      The new courts will have the authority to withdraw the protection of the law to you. They will have the authority to outlaw you if you make the choice not to make the remedy instruction issued by the jury of 12 men. Once you are outlawed no other person who wishes the protection of the court may aid or abet you. That is called aiding and abetting a known outlaw and it is a serious crime. This means you can have no electricity, no gas, no water, no phone, no car, no bank accounts, no credit cards, no legal tender. Anyone who wishes to cause you injury harm or loss may do so. You will have to protect yourself because you chose not to observe what is considered to be the community standard for the law.

You may read about this here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw

Are you ready to go without those things in Melbourne? Are you willing to be outlawed rather than to make remedy unanimously agreed for any crime you may commit?

If you are outlawed the new courts will issue writs to the local police in your area to inform them that they are not allowed to assist you or protect you in any way shape of form and if they do they will be accused of aiding and abetting a known outlaw. Are you ready to be “independent” enough to live without the police on the end of a phone?

Thing about these things. They should inform the decisions you make as to whether you are going to aid and abet someone you now know to be a criminal.

I gave you the links to the CAF site where Chris has slandered me. I do not need a guilty verdict from a court to declare him a criminal. I am a sovereign. I can declare him a criminal in my own calling and claim of right.

5.      “Your definition of what constitutes a crime is an interesting one. ”

I am a sovereign and so I get to define what is a crime against me Kerry. The crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal has been considered a crime for some thousands of years now. I see no problem in getting a guilty verdict for a jury should you fail to co-operate with me completely in my evidence gathering of the crimes Chris has committed against me.

If you do not know what a sovereign is? Think Queen Elizabeth. All men are born sovereign, free, and equal before the law.

I have claimed my sovereignty more than two years ago. Elizabeth agreed that I have the right to claim that sovereignty. So when you talk to me? You need to remember you are talking to someone with the same standing in law as Queen Elizabeth.

If you have chosen to be one of her subjects you have far lesser standing in law than I do. Indeed, if you have not claimed your sovereignty and claim instead to be an “Australian Citizen” then you have no standing in law at all.

“Ignorance of the law is no excuse”. And it would seem you are very ignorant of the law Kerry.

Do you even know the difference between a law and legislation?
Do you even know the Commonwealth of Australia is a Uniform Commercial Code Legal Entity registered on the US Securities and Exchange Commission and has no standing in LAW?

If you do not know these things you are in way over your head. But “ignorance of the law will be no excuse”.

I have tolerated Chris Merretts slander long enough. It is time to bring him to heel and to show him that committing crimes is not a good idea.

If you do not bring him to heel? Then I will bring you to heel first, or go up the chain until someone there actually know the LAW and not just legislation.

Now. I have been very polite despite your flippancy in the face of being in a very serious situation.

I would like the answers to my seven questions please. I would like copy of any materials using my copyrighted materials please.

I won’t be asking again. The next time I ask I will be asking your boss or I the court will be asking with the ability to imprison for contempt of court.

Choose your actions wisely. You will not be offered second chances.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Sent: 17 January 2012 18:55
Cc: chris merrett

Peter,

Defy you? Defiance implies you feel you have some sort of authority over me. Chris and my other writers have told me you feel males have some sort of God-given authority over women. Is this true? Do you feel that by not replying to you constitutes defiance on my part given that I am a woman ?

You have an odd way of persuadeing people to cooperate with you.

Your definition of what constitutes a crime is an interesting one.  

This said, I must apologise re any direct questions, I've been frightfully busy, hence I'm up at 4:30 am answering emails, and I must confess to losing track of several. Please reply with any direct questions you have and they'll be answered as soon as convenient. Please also include a link to the Court Hearing footage my staff say you claim exists. I note 2 of them have requested a link to this footage several times without success.

Thank You.

K.

Sent: 01/17/12 11:47 PM

To: Rzeznik_k_a@consultant.com

Dear Kerry,

So you have known the man in this photo for 11 years and it is your professional opinion that this is the face and attitude of a man who would do thorough research to establish facts of the matter and to ensure that he does not commit the crime of slander?

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com...

Surely you jest.

The man is clearly mentally unstable.

He has labeled HIMSELF “The anti-nolan”. Mentally balanced? I think not.

I can see that from Germany. I wonder why you can not see that sitting across the desk.

Now. I asked you some VERY simple questions.

Would you care to answer them?

Remember. Right now? You can walk away no crime committed. But if you defy me? You will be committing the crime of suppressing evidence of a crime.

If you assist Chris in any way, shape or form, you will be committing the crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal.

Choose carefully. Your financial future depends on it.

Peter

Sent: 14 January 2012 16:31
To: 'Rzeznik_k_a@consultant.com'
Cc: 'chris merrett'

Kerry,

Apparently the “journalist” whom you have so much faith in can not find this link. He claims I have no evidence my wife committed perjury. That is what he is referring to. Go ahead and ask him if you like.

Are you really that poor a judge of character? Really?

If so? Your bosses need to be informed.

You have created a very significant liability for them if you have allowed slander to be published. After all? I will not go after them via the Australian Legal system and the limited liability company structure. If they are not fully co-operative I will go after them under common law which is FULL liability not limited liability.

But I am sure I am talking about things you have no idea about, right?

Peter

Sent: 14 January 2012 02:33

exactly, that's what you always say when you falsely claim to have evidence that you don't really have. Fuck you're stoopid. LOL

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:14 AM

The feds are too chickenshit to talk to me! LOL!!

Sent: 18 January 2012 04:37
To: Peter Nolan
Subject:

Mr Nolan,

I have spoken to a freind of mine who is a senior member of the AFP in an informal capacity and she assures me that your video was not blocked from view in Australia due to it's content per se' but for it's very existence, it being illegal to film magistrates court proceedings without the court's consent, which I have verified despite your claims to the contrary you did not have.

I am further told that you will be promptly arrested by the AFP for this should you ever re-enter Australia, and further may well face extradition proceedings from Germany in relation to this and other matters at some point in the future.

Thank You

K.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:15 AM

I like how this nut job woman writes "Failing this you shall receive no further responses from me." but then keeps sending me emails. The mental incapacity of women today is really quite astounding.

Sent: 18 January 2012 14:38
To: 'Kerry Rzezkik'; 'mark.beyer@writeme.com'
Cc: 'chris merrett'; 'Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au'; 'mick@micktoalbureau.com'; 'Bill Toal'
Subject: The claim of Kerry Rzezkik as a co-owner of sly ink and the calim of sly ink slandering Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

@Gents,

I am copying only for those who want to be informed. Most of you will want to bin this one.

Thanks

Your brother peter

@Kerry Rzezkik,

I will copy portions of both your emails below into one response so as to make things simpler for you. After all. You just admitted you were so incompetent with email that you could not deal with one single email from me effectively.

“Now, pertaining to your 7 questions, as already pointed out I have lost track of several emails, not just your own, and have asked Mr Merrett if he still has copies of these 7 questions but it seems he has seen fit to delete several of your emails regarding this matter.”

Amazing. You are actually prepared to use you incompetence at handling very important emails as the reason you are not able to answer simple questions? I wonder if Mark knows this is how incompetent you are. I wonder if Mark knows what you and Chris have got him into.  

You can not be keeping too close an eye on CAF as the email was also posted here.

What’s up? Your “investigator” that you have so much faith in didn’t keep an eye on the site that I publish all my new materials on? Not much of an “investigator” is he. Why would you have faith in someone that can not even hit the button to see what I have posted in the last 48 hours? Further. Chris likes to brag about how he has “infiltrated” CAF by putting up dummy names. Whoopie. So Chris is WELL AWARE that I publish the emails to my personal mailing list to CAF. Yet here you are claiming that you have lost these seven questions. Wow. Incompetence plus.

Do you have ANY idea how stupid you are looking to the 100 or so people on my mailing list? Do you have ANY idea how stupid you are going to look to your clients when we find them? We WILL find them. And we will publish your name and it WILL come up in search engines. Criminals don’t get to hide Kerry. Does Mark know that you have brought his company into conflict with me and that my colleagues and I have the ability and resources to expose your company to the wide world? After all? You are taking some effort to hide. You do not even have a web site. Why are you hiding Kerry? What have you got to hide?

@Mark. Chris Merrett is already a criminal slanderer. I think I have a VERY good show of getting him for TREASON. If you are really a co-owner of Sly Ink and if your company really has slandered me, then you too are bringing yourself into this circle of criminal activity. I recommend you choose your next moves very carefully.

You can choose to co-operate with me fully and you will face no criminal accusations.  It is obvious to me even from Germany that Kerry and Chris are business partners far too dishonest and dangerous to be associated with. If you remain associated with them then this will also affect your reputation. The old “you can tell the quality of a man by the company he keeps”. And Chris Merrett is very bad company.

@Kerry.

Here are my 7 very simple questions again. I will add some more now. If you click on the link above you will find the original email to you.

Q1. Are you male or female? And I have $A100 on you being female.

Q2. Are you publishing materials about me provided to you by this criminal slanderer?  

Q3. Are you paying this man to publish such materials?  (Chris has claimed he is being paid. If he really is an owner then his payment is self made.)

Q4. What is the calling and contact details for your editor/publisher and the most senior person in your company.

Q5. Are you willing to accept Lawful Notices to your fax machine or email to save on sending paper from Germany to Melbourne?

Q6. If you have, indeed, published any articles containing my calling, name or image of me, please provide PDF copies of the full magazine in which these articles were published. According to Chris Merrett he has been publishing slander about me.

Q7. Are you also willing to accept lawful responsibility for what your writers put into your magazine? (If you are an owner you have already accepted this)

Now. I have some more questions.

Q8. Given your claim you are a co-owner. Please send me a scanned countersigned copy of the certificate of registration of sly ink showing the owners of that legal entity. I only have your email as evidence you are a co-owner. Quite frankly, your correspondence has been so juvenile I am inclined to think it is a pack of lies intended to attempt to draw me into accusing you of a crime based on false evidence presented in emails. So show me some evidence that you are, in fact, a co-owner that would stand up in our new courts. If you are honest, you have nothing to hide, right?

Q9. Was Mark Beyer appraised in a timely manner of the criminal activities of Chris Merrett when they were brought to your attention?

Q10. Please provide the name, business address, email, phone numbers of this alleged friend in the AFP. Since she claims to know something about my case I would like to put her on notice as to her obligations with respect to my case. Again. If you are honest you will do this.

That’s all the questions.

Now. If you were 1/10th as clever as you think you are you would find it quite easy to answer these questions. If you can’t find them in your email just go to CAF. This email will be there soon.

One more thing you might like to know. If you are a co-owner of Sly Ink and the company has forwarded slanderous materials you are already guilty of slander. As a co-owner you have a fiduciary responsibility of due diligence to the legal entity to make all efforts to ensure that you are not performing actions that are damaging to the legal entity. If you have published the slander that Chris Merrett has been publishing on the web then you will not be able to make the argument that you performed any due diligence because, as Chris keeps pointing out, my name is easy to find on the web. CAF comes up very high on the list when searching for my name. You will not be able to make lawful excuse that you did not know Chris was handing you slanderous materials. As a mere “sub-editor” as you described yourself you would not have such fiduciary responsibilities. As a co-owner, you do.

Congratulations. If you are telling the truth? You have joined Chris as a criminal. You will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law whether you write to me or not. I am pretty sure Mark does not want to join you as a criminal being prosecuted.

Now.

As far as my right to video record the court meeting? This was agreed to by the Queen, the PM, AG, GG. So the AFP have nothing to say about it. The AFP are my servants and they are very BAD servants at that.

Whoever gave the order to block the into Australia committed the crimes of suppressing evidence of a crime and perversion of the course of justice. They are in BIG trouble.

Eric Schmidt, Google, is now also going to be accused of suppression of evidence of a crime as he was asked to hand over the identity of the person who is suppressing this video into Australia.

In the video you can see that there were two AFPs in the room to my left rear. Their first names were Christopher and Andrew. They did not give me their last names. They were placed there by Paul Le Large. You can get their full details from Paul Le Large. Paul is head of the Registry at the Australian Federal Magistrates Court in Sydney. His email address is Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au. Paul has been kept appraised of my progress in bringing in the rule of law to Australia. Paul is looking at TREASON accusations when the time comes. I certainly hope that I can make them stick. Paul is already guilty of aiding and abetting known criminals Louise Henderson and David Dunkley.  I gave Paul a copy of the default judgment against Louise Henderson on 24th November 2009 which he read at the table with me and which he told me he gave to Louise Henderson. Paul had an OBLIGATION to bring this to the notice of the NSW Sherrif who happens to be Chris Allen who happens to be a close working colleague of my former brother in law. That would be the mentally unstable Michael Toal.

Since there were TWO AFPs in the room? If video recording the meeting was unlawful they would have done something at the time, don’t you think?  Further. I had briefed Christopher and Andrew on the criminality of David Dunkley. I had briefed them that I would ask David if he was operating under oath and that my expectation was that he would refuse to answer the question thereby committing the crime of impersonating a public officer. Both Christopher and Andrew agreed that David must reply to that question and both assumed he would simply answer yes. When he did not answer both Christopher and Andrew should have arrested David and removed him from the court room. In failing to do this they committed the crime of perjury in breaking their oaths of office to defend the people, me, of Australia. They are also guilty of dereliction of duty, suppression of evidence of a crime, failing to report a crime, aiding and abetting a known criminal, perversion of the course of justice and probably a few more things when I get to it. They are in BIG trouble.

So your “friend” who is a “senior member of the AFP” happens to be incorrect if you reported the discussion accurately. This is why I would like to talk to her. To inform her of her mistake and to put her on her oath of office. Naturally, if you refuse to give me her details I will draw the conclusion that you are lying about any conversation with any such “senior AFP officer”. The mentally unstable men Chris Merrett and Michael Toal have consistently talked about “we are talking to the AFP” but the AFP have NEVER contacted me directly. I contacted THEM to let them know that allegations about me by the mentally unstable Michael Toal were lawfully frivolous and that they were derelict in their duties to not be accusing him of wasting police resources. I had wondered why they were not acting on that. Since it has now emerged that Michael Toal is associated with ASIO the reason seems pretty obvious. He is part of the criminal cartel.

As far as arresting me? All parties involved in my case are well aware of my Fee Schedule to talk to me or in unlawfully kidnapping me.

Failure to pay my fee schedule by any man or women who orders my unlawful kidnapping or actually performs an unlawful kidnapping will result in the death of that man or woman after they have been outlawed. So it is best for those who might do it that they do not unlawfully kidnap me. I would defend my freedom against a crack head with a gun. And the AFPs and all other police in Australia are a criminal cartel and even worse than the worst crack heads as they try and pretend to be my “protector” while actually being my captor. As you can see. I have copied Paul LeLarge on this email. He knows full well my position. Men like Christopher and Andrew are scum in that they knew full well David Dunkley was a criminal and failed to arrest him. At least a crack head is honest about what he is.

I take my freedom very seriously. I will most certainly see to it that of anyone who unlawfully kidnaps me and unlawfully incarcerates me is brought to justice.

Anyone who claims I have committed a crime is welcome to serve an affidavit of accusation under oath, penalty of perjury and full commercial liability to my email address and or fax number. Both are widely published.

The excuse of “I was only following orders” went out with the Nuremberg Trials. All police and armed services officers have an OBLIGATION to ensure that they are operating lawfully at all times. They are accountable for their actions. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. If they choose to be ignorant thugs that go about unlawfully kidnapping people then they can pay the fee schedule or they can take their chances as an outlaw. Quite frankly, their chances are slim.

Now. I have copied my personal list on this so the name of Sly Ink will start to circulate as a publisher that has an alleged co-owner who is a criminal slanderer.

I await your reply to my now TEN simple questions. The most important one of which is to pass to me any materials that contain my calling, my name or my image. I will not ask you again. The next person I will ask is Mark. If he refuses as well then he too will become guilty of the crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal and suppression of evidence of a crime.

For an alleged co-owner of a publisher Chris Merrett is terribly incompetent in not being able to do that when asked. He has consistently alleged that he was a free lancer and had multiple publishes. But Chris is a liar of the first order and nothing he says can be taken on face value, ever. Given the juvenility of your responses? I can see why he would want to be a business partner with you. You do not seem to have the intelligence to see through the very simplest of lies.

Now. Kerry and Mark.

I recommend you choose what you say and do very carefully. You are now on the periphery of the case to re-introduce the rule of law in Australia and Kerry is making the allegation that you are business partners with someone who is actively working with the criminals in ASIO and in the guvment who is very likely committing TREASON.

You are well advised to immediately severe all ties with Chris Merrett and to hand over any and all evidence of any crimes you may have become involved in so as to ensure that you do not get drawn into being accused of crimes by associating with a criminal once you have been informed of his criminal activity.

Your brother peter

Sent: 18 January 2012 04:37
Subject:

Mr Nolan,

I have spoken to a freind of mine who is a senior member of the AFP in an informal capacity and she assures me that your video was not blocked from view in Australia due to it's content per se' but for it's very existence, it being illegal to film magistrates court proceedings without the court's consent, which I have verified despite your claims to the contrary you did not have.

I am further told that you will be promptly arrested by the AFP for this should you ever re-enter Australia, and further may well face extradition proceedings from Germany in relation to this and other matters at some point in the future.

Thank You

K.

Sent: 18 January 2012 04:17

Mr Nolan,

Thank you for your email

Firstly you don't appear to understand the stucture of our publishing company, Sly Ink. You say you will speak to my bosses and go "up the chain". Well go no further Mr. Nolan. Chris Merrett, Myself and our Chief Editor Mark Beyer are the equal co-owners of Sly Ink, so I can do nothing more than refer you to myself, Mr Merrett and Mr Johnson in that regard. There is no further "up the chain"

Mr Nolan, claiming sovereignty is nothing more than a well worn, well tried and thoroughly discredited get-rich-quick scheme and failed method of debt and tax avoidance. Nothing more. There have been several convictions attracting terms of imprisonment that have resulted from people claiming sovereign citizenship. When a party refuses to buy into your scheme and simply ignores frivolous claims, this, despite your own thoughts does not constitute consent or acceptence of those claims. To think it does is utter nonsense.

Now, pertaining to your 7 questions, as already pointed out I have lost track of several emails, not just your own, and have asked Mr Merrett if he still has copies of these 7 questions but it seems he has seen fit to delete several of your emails regarding this matter. If you would be so kind as to resend me those questions, point by point you can be assured of a prompt response. 

Failing this you shall receive no further responses from me. I like most of the others you've bombarded with frivolous emails am way to busy to get involved in a meaningless email exchange with you.

Thank You

K.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:16 AM

To which her reply was.

Sent: 19 January 2012 00:10
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: The claim of Kerry Rzezkik as a co-owner of sly ink and the calim of sly ink slandering Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Peter,

Thank for your email. Please find answers to your ever growing list of questions below.

Q1. Are you male or female? And I have $A100 on you being female.          Female. 

Q2. Are you publishing materials about me provided to you by this criminal slanderer?  This is a loaded question. No, I do not consider I have published any materiels provided to me by a criminal slanderer.

Q3. Are you paying this man to publish such materials?  Yes.

Q4. What is the calling and contact details for your editor/publisher and the most senior person in your company. You already have those details.

Q5. Are you willing to accept Lawful Notices to your fax machine or email to save on sending paper from Germany to Melbourne? Yes. Fax machines also use paper. You have my email address.

Q6. If you have, indeed, published any articles containing my calling, name or image of me, please provide PDF copies of the full magazine in which these articles were published.  No

Q7. Are you also willing to accept lawful responsibility for what your writers put into your magazine? Yes.

Q8. Given your claim you are a co-owner. Please send me a scanned countersigned copy of the certificate of registration of sly ink showing the owners of that legal entity No.

Q9. Was Mark Beyer appraised in a timely manner of the criminal activities of Chris Merrett when they were brought to your attention? Another loaded question. Mark is well aware of all the work Chris has performed for us.

Q10. Please provide the name, business address, email, phone numbers of this alleged friend in the AFP. Since she claims to know something about my case I would like to put her on notice as to her obligations with respect to my case. Again. If you are honest you will do this. No.

Peter. You need a hobby or some sort of distraction if you are ever to recover from your marriage break up. You have too much spare time on your hands.

Thank You

K.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:18 AM

Sent: 19 January 2012 13:48
Cc: 'chris merrett'; 'mark.beyer@writeme.com'
Subject: On the topic of bombarding people with frivilous emails

Kerry, 

“I like most of the others you've bombarded with frivolous emails am way to busy to get involved in a meaningless email exchange with you.” 

I have 307 emails from Chris Merrett in my email box since July last year. This does not include the many emails I have deleted.

If you choose to associate with mentally unstable criminals like Chris who clearly BOMBARD people with frivolous and criminally slanderous emails then you should expect that the targets of your business partners will alert you to the situation. 

Should you choose to not deal with the criminal activities of your business partners you can expect that you too will be prosecuted for making yourself an accessory to these crimes. 

If you are not “woman enough” to receive such correspondence? 

Well that shows me what your character is like. 

It makes you a liar and a hypocrite because as a woman you have claimed equality but when push comes to shove you do not live up to it. And the young men are noticing this. 

Go ahead “woman up”. Lets see just how equal you are. You wanted to compete with us men? Lets see how you go without all your womens privileges. 

Best Regards 

Your brother peter 

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:19 AM

Modified By host  on 3/14/2012 9:21:14 AM

Sent: 19 January 2012 19:28
Subject: Re: The claim of Kerry Rzezkik as a co-owner of sly ink and the calim of sly ink slandering Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Gents,

I am copying the list but only those interested in this case should read. The rest please just discard. 

For those who are new. We have 8 new members on this list today. 

Chris Merrett is a criminal slanderer who is actively working with ASIO to slander me and to damage my income earning ability. This is in order to divert attention from the effort to introduce new courts. 

Chris Merrett claims he has published slanderous materials about me via the company called Sly Ink. He claims to have been paid to do this. 

Kerry and Mark, claimed to be co-owners with Chris Merrett in Sly Ink, have been politely asked to provide me any materials published by sly ink that contain my calling, name or image. 

They are refusing to do so. Indeed, they are now attempting to be dismissive of me despite the fact their business partner is a criminal slanderer and has been making a nuisance of himself for some 6 months now. 

Apparently, according to Kerry and Mark, what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. 

I shall be asking Mark if he is willing to hand over the materials that Chris Merrett claims he has published. 

As you can see. Kerry is a MAN-HATER of the first degree because she thinks my “hobby” of saving mens lives is not something worth doing. All men on here ought to take note that Kerry Rzezkik is perfectly happy for men to be criminally abused in the family courts. Indeed she flippantly dismisses efforts to stop the deaths of so many men and the fatherlessness of so many boys. This is now normal among Australian women. They care nothing for dead men. MAN-HATERS is the only way to describe them. 

Your brother peter 

@Kerry,

You did not copy your co-owners on these answers. 

Allow me to do your job for you, you incompetent woman. 

I have also put comments into the email. 

Your brother peter 

Sent: 19 January 2012 00:10
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: The claim of Kerry Rzezkik as a co-owner of sly ink and the calim of sly ink slandering Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) 

Peter,

Thank for your email. Please find answers to your ever growing list of questions below.

Q1. Are you male or female? And I have $A100 on you being female.          Female. 
Hardly a surprise. Your juvenile attitude is consistent with women in business.  If you women are so “equal” you might want to wonder why it is that I can pick a females writing in an email with about 90% accuracy. It is because you write like five year olds.

Q2. Are you publishing materials about me provided to you by this criminal slanderer?  This is a loaded question. No, I do not consider I have published any materiels provided to me by a criminal slanderer.
It is not a loaded question. Chris Merrett is a criminal slanderer. His photogaph has been placed next to criminal slander. Here. This is one such case.

Since I have no ongoing relationship with this Robert Farquharson and Chris Merretts photograph is next to it on his facebook account I am claiming that this was posted by Chris Merrett.

Indeed, since Chris Merrett has posted video here he, plainly visible in the video, calls me a wife beater and child molester.

The FACT that Chris Merrett is a criminal slanderer is not up for discussion. We have moved on.  

The question now is whether you have published any of his criminal slander. You seem VERY reluctant to answer that question. I will not ask it again of you.

Q3. Are you paying this man to publish such materials?  Yes.

Q4. What is the calling and contact details for your editor/publisher and the most senior person in your company. You already have those details.

Q5. Are you willing to accept Lawful Notices to your fax machine or email to save on sending paper from Germany to Melbourne? Yes. Fax machines also use paper. You have my email address.

Q6. If you have, indeed, published any articles containing my calling, name or image of me, please provide PDF copies of the full magazine in which these articles were published.  No

In saying No, should there be any publication of slander of me as is claimed by Chris Merret you just committed the crime of suppression of evidence of a crime.

I shall ask Mark Politely for said materials claimed to be published by Chris Merrett.

Should he decline and should these slanderous materials exist and be published he too will be committing the crime of suppression of evidence of a crime.  You don’t get to publish criminal slander and then refuse to give copies to the victim of that slander when he asks Kerry. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. When a crime has been committed you are required to provide evidence of it when asked. If it takes a court order to get that out of you then you will pay all fees for time required to do so.

The new courts will have the power to imprison indefinitely for contempt of court. And since we will not have nice comfy jail cells I rather think that a few days in chains for contempt of court will loosen your tongue.

Q7. Are you also willing to accept lawful responsibility for what your writers put into your magazine? Yes.

Q8. Given your claim you are a co-owner. Please send me a scanned countersigned copy of the certificate of registration of sly ink showing the owners of that legal entity No.

Then you will be charged for my time to obtain a copy of this from the Companies Register. My fee is EUR100/hour.  

So far I have spent about 5 hours on this set of emails and correspondence. So you three already owe me EUR500 for my time in being uncooperative.

When you are found guilty (you have now already committed the crime of aiding and abetting a criminal by refusing my request to hand over such materials) you will be required to pay my fees for the time it took you to do by the rule of law what you should have done just as a decent person in the first place.

Kerry. One of your business partners is claiming he is committing crimes. If you were a decent person you would wish to get to the bottom of his allegations that you are involved in criminal activities quickly. That you are not doing that tells me you have something to hide. If that is published slanderous materials they will not be too hard to find.

It is amusing to me that a publisher who has FULL FAITH in their reporter and who claims they have done nothing wrong is NOT willing to pass such materials alleged to have been published to the person they are allegedly about.

What are you afraid of, eh? The little girlie starting to get worried what she has got herself into? If you REALLY had full faith in what you had published you would have just sent me a copy. That is obvious to the men on this list. We have plenty of members in Melbourne who can drop by your office and say hi.

Q9. Was Mark Beyer appraised in a timely manner of the criminal activities of Chris Merrett when they were brought to your attention? Another loaded question. Mark is well aware of all the work Chris has performed for us.

Good. Then he is on the hook as well unless he denies this on an affidavit under oath and penalty of perjury. He is copied on this email. He is welcome to deny your claim that he was aware of any and all materials published.

Q10. Please provide the name, business address, email, phone numbers of this alleged friend in the AFP. Since she claims to know something about my case I would like to put her on notice as to her obligations with respect to my case. Again. If you are honest you will do this. No.

Again this is suppression of evidence of a crime and you are associating yourself with the suppression of the evidence of a crime via the suppression of the video.  You were required by law to provide me that womans name. According to you she is a criminal because she is an AFP who is AWARE the video is suppressed.

I now have you on another crime Kerry. How many crimes would you like to associate yourself with?

You also seem to forget that the AFP are MY SERVANTS and I have every right to speak to any of MY SERVANTS at any time I choose. They are not an “authority” at all. If you are stupid enough to fall for their lies that they have “authority” over you then more fool you.

I guess you “equal” and “empowered” and “independent” women are just too cowardly and shit scared to deal directly with a man who is going to put you back in your place like a small kitten into the corner of a box, eh?

You women are so cowardly it takes many times over for you to answer simple questions. Even AFP women are so cowardly they dare not reveal who they are to me even though they are half a world away.  LOL! THAT is how cowardly women are Kerry. If men were so cowardly as women they would be laughing stocks and no one would take them seriously.  

Guess what? You women are fast becoming laughable in your claims of “equality”.

You are going to be the laughing stock of young men for generations to come. Quite a few are reading this and laughing about you already.

“Woman up” Kerry. Show is what “real women” are made of, eh?

Peter. You need a hobby or some sort of distraction if you are ever to recover from your marriage break up. You have too much spare time on your hands.

Your attempts at dismissals and shaming language do not work. Women like you are VERY HATEFUL and we will make this widely known. I am going to re-introduce the rule of law to stop the estimated 4,000 men killing themselves every year due to the criminal victmisation of men in the family courts. I will stop those little boys becoming fatherless.

THAT is my hobby you HATEFUL BITCH.

Young men will read your flippant comment and they will realize that YOU ARE SO HATEFUL that you care nothing about these men. Indeed, you are collaborating with a known criminal who is actively associated with ASIO in order to KEEP MEN DYING by diverting efforts to set up our new courts to chase down the odd criminal slanderer.

Will your mother be proud of her daughter when we find her and we tell her that you are a such a HATEFUL BITCH that you promote and support the murder by proxy of men?

How about your father?

Maybe your husband?

Maybe your boyfriend?

Your name did not register on Google.

Well? It soon will. You will be going into our Women who HATE MEN section of CAF. And google will find you in there.

How many Kerry Rzezniks can there be in Melbourne?

You are an example of all that is wrong with women in Australia Kerry. You waste the time of a man who is a great patriot with your juvenile antics. Men are watching and they will learn from you as to the HATRED you have in your hearts for them.

Thank You

K.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:22 AM

Sent: 20 January 2012 16:54
Subject: You think you can commit crimes and then tell the victim to go away?

Kerry,

You pay a man to publish criminal slander of me? To send me 307+ emails? 

And you think “go away” is appropriate at this point in time? 

You women really are full of yourselves aren’t you. 

You have already committed two crimes that I am aware of. 

You will be prosecuted for these crimes. I will see to it. 

When I get copies of whatever may have been published about me? If it is slanderous the price is $A10,000 per instance of slander. 

You do not get to tell me what to do Kerry. Us alphas do not listen to women. You are beneath us. We know it. 

What are you going to do? Run to big daddy guvment for “protection”?

Who? The AFP? They are shit scared of me. They will not even write to me. 

Put on your big girl panties, Kerry. 

You have brought yourself into conflict with me now. 

Just ask Jennifer what that looks like. 

You are going to lose. 

I will see to it. 

No man is going to come to your rescue this time. 

Your brother peter. 

Sent: 19 January 2012 16:50
Subject: SPAM-LOW: really ? 

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your email

You are a joke and a nutter Mr Nolan. Go away.

Thank You.

K.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:23 AM

More humour from this stupid woman.

Sent: 05 March 2012 03:26
Cc: chris merrett; Mark Beyer
Subject: SPAM-LOW: your frivolous claims of "criminal slander"

Considering I have heard nothing back from you regarding our previous correspondence we now consider this matter closed.

thanks

K

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:24 AM

Another few exchanges...

Sent: 07 March 2012 23:16
Cc: 'chrismerrett@live.com'; 'mark.beyer@writeme.com'
Subject: RE: your frivolous claims of "criminal slander"

That’s the point Kerry. You have no authority. And pretty soon you will have far less property. 

Sent: 05 March 2012 22:26
Subject: re: your frivolous claims of "criminal slander" 

Peter,

You seem to have problems with comprehension. If you're having difficulty understanding emails, perhaps you could ask someone else to explain to you what they mean.

This matter is closed. Learn to respect my authority please.

Now, once more, go away.

Sent: 03/06/12 05:50 AM

To: Kerry Rzezkik

Kerry,
you are a criminal. You do not get to close your own criminal case. That is for a jury of men to decide.

Obviously a jury of women can not be trusted as 99.9% of western women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

You will either make remedy for the crimes you have committed against me or you will stand trial, ex-parte if you waive your right to defend yourself at your trial.

You started this. 

I shall end it in my own good time.

Enjoy your last days of relative wealth.

Your property is very likely to be seized and used the benefit of boys whos fathers were murdered by proxy by women just like you.

Peter 

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 12:03 PM

Peter, as already indicated, this matter is now closed. Have I made myself clear ?

I hope so, now go away.

Sent: 03/05/12 06:39 PM

Kerry,
not correct. When we get out courts running in Melbourne you will be served Affidavits of Accusation for the crimes of aiding and abetting a known criminal, Chris Merrett, and you will be accused of publishing slander of me on the basis that Chris Merrett has claimed that you have published slander of me.

You will be required to deny the accusation of publishing slander of me under oath or accept the accusation if it is true. If it is true and you deny it under oath that is the crime of perjury.

Should you attempt to deny under oath that you have aided and abetted a known criminal then we will gather up the evidence and the additional accusation of perjury will be added to the affidavit of accusation.

Simply put. The three of you now have the lawful status of KNOWN CRIMINALS and this is what will be made public.

Far from the end of the matter. You are at the beginning of the matter. I told you that you were well advised to take me seriously and answer my request to provide me copies of any materials containing my calling, name or image such that I could determine the truth or otherwise of Chris Merretts claim he was publishing slander about me.

That you and Mark refused to hand over any such materials while also claiming that you had published such does not "end the matter". That must be your brain dead woman brain talking. Only a woman would think that slandering someone and refusing to hand over the slanderous material could be "closed" due to her own refusal to act in accordance with the law.

If you have published materials about me then someone will know about it Kerry.

You have made quite an unbelievable mistake. I am taking on the guvments of 4 nations. You think that I will not deal with scum like you in my own good time?

Or did you miss that I just denounced the Irish guvment as not legitimate and all members of the Irish parliament as criminals.

I will get back to the likes of you and Mark when I am done dealing with people of significance. People like you are less than cockroaches....but you do need to be stepped on eventually as the minor irritant you are.

Peter 

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:26 AM

More nonsense from this stupid woman.

Sent: 08 March 2012 05:26
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: your frivolous claims of "criminal slander"

I have no authority ? I'll have you know that I am owner of my own publishing house, as distinct from yourself who has "companies" that only exist as domain names on the internet Mr Nolan. And apart from that, I at least have the authority of not being a wanted criminal who is on the run from the real authorities. Yes Mr nolan, as much as it pains you to admit it I do if fact have authority over you. And I certainly have authority over what silly games my company gets involved in, and your fantasy legal system is not one of those games.

As already suggested, if you are having trouble understanding the phrase "This Matter Is Closed" please avail yourself of someone who has a better command of the English language and ask them to read and explain it to you.

You have yet to produce a single allegation for me to answer, just an all encompassing "you've published slander about me" mantra repeated over and over. Give us one single specific example of slander we have published, then I may authorize you to communicate with me about it. Until you have a specific allegation, perhaps you should turn your mind toward your problem with your residency visa. Mr Nolan. The day is near when your extradition to Australia takes place. Why not turn yourself in now?

As already indicated, until you have a specific allegation, I hereby withdraw any authority you may have had to communicate with myself and my staff.

I do and always will have authority over you. All women do. Why do you think we control the courts? It's because as women we have and will always have supreme authority over men.

Thank you.

K

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:27 AM

Sent: 03/08/12 04:45 PM

Kerry,
you run such a successful publishing house it does not even have a web address.

Enjoy having your publishing house while it lasts. I am pretty sure I will be able to take it off you.

As for me being a wanted criminal. You have been listening to your criminal slandering friend Chris Merrett too much.

You will be hearing from me when I get to you. After all. You are such an insect. A cockroach to stamp on as and when I please.

Peter 

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:27 AM

Sent: 08 March 2012 08:06

You will be arrested next month and extradited to Australia to face a litany of charges Mr Nolan. All the silly lawful notices in the world won't change that. It's the end of the road. What will you do then? Send lawful notices from your prison cell protesting your "kidnapping"?

I guess so, because that's all you'll have soon.

Perhaps you can ask some of the other prisoners if they'd like to take part in your silly courts?

Thank You.

K

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:28 AM

And yet more nonsense. This woman is so stupid she thinks she can commit criminal acts and then tell the victim the matter is closed! LOL! I can not make this shit up.

Sent: 14 March 2012 07:40
Subject: MATTER CLOSED.

Peter,

This is to inform you that by your silence you have consented that this ridiculous matter is closed.

Very pleased to note that you have finally seen sense in regard to this matter, and have acknowledged my authority over you in this regard.

Thank you.

K

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:28 AM

Sent: 14 March 2012 16:05
Subject: Re: MATTER CLOSED.

When you address your superiors you need to learn some respect Nolan. Your Father mustn't have taught you very well.

Thanks

K

Sent: 03/14/12 07:10 PM

You are laughably stupid.

You are also a criminal who will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law on the basis of "equal before the law" to men.

Enjoy your last days "part owning" your insignificant publishing house.

New Post
 3/15/2012 3:30 AM

Remember...this is the woman who said she was not going to write to me any more....these women are such alpha male attention whores. Since I migrated up to alpha I have had no end of women babbling in my ear and in my email trying to get my attention. I had always thought I would LIKE the attention of women. I have found out otherwise. They really can be very, very irritating when they are like this stupid Kerry woman.

Sent: 14 March 2012 16:11

At least my publishing house exists Nolan. Unlike your shell companies that have zero staffand only exist as a series of meaningless domain names. but I guess you'll create a few of them too, just like the ones my writers have proven you have created to give the appearence you have support.

Prepare to flee the EU Nolan. Your stupid plans are known and you will NOT make it out of Europe without a set of cuffs on.

Thank You

K
New Post
 3/20/2012 6:58 AM

Modified By host  on 3/19/2012 12:59:30 PM

Sent: 19 March 2012 20:51
Cc: 'mark.beyer@writeme.com'; 'chrismerrett@live.com'
Subject: RE: withdrawl of authority

LOL!!! You are REALLY funny Kerry. 

Your position is this. 

You are now a KNOWN CRIMINAL. 

You have admitted in writing to aiding and abetting a known criminal, that being Chris Merrett. 

We have a thread running on you on CAF. It has had 100+ hits already. 

You were asked politely to hand over any material that Chris Merrett claims was published by Sly Ink that contains my name, calling or image. 

You impolitely refused to do so. 

I own my image, name and calling worldwide on a common law copyright. Here is the contract. 

So any further use of my name, calling or image is a copyright violation because you have no permission to use my name, calling and image. 

When we get to you? You will be given a chance to make remedy appropriate to your rather entitled attitude. You were offered a no cost way out and you very foolishly and very arrogantly decided you were somehow above the law and then committed criminal acts. 

Had you simply handed over these alleged publications and immediately disassociated yourself from the criminal Chris Merrett and apologized for having been involved in a criminal activity through ignorance I would have simply allow you to walk away. After all. Women being stupid and ignorant in the west is standard. Indeed that is what they claim half the time when they are caught committing crimes. Ignorance. 

But you decided that you were above the law and you decided to continue to aid and abet a KNOWN CRIMINAL once you had been told he is a criminal. And you were given the evidence that Chris Merrett is a criminal. Here it is again. 

This link has had 2,700+ views now. Are you going to try to make the case that as his business partner you did not have an obligation to determine if my allegation he was a criminal was true? Tell it to the jury of 12 men who will put you on trial. 

So no. Telling me to “go away” will not work. I have more than enough evidence on you and you WILL be served an affidavit of accusation with a hefty price tag attached. 

Like I said. Enjoy your last days of owning a publishing house. You will not own it for much longer. 

Remember. Women claim millions of dollars compensation for “sexual harassment” in the work place. So I expect to get well more than that. After all? You have, according to Chris Merrett, publicly slandered me via your publishing house. That is worth MUCH more compensation that a mere sexual harassment claim. And as an “equal woman” you surely would not want me to get less than a woman would get in the same situation, would you? 

Your business is over Kerry. 

All because you were stupid and ignorant and arrogant about your stupidity and ignorance. 

Well done. 

Oh. And by the way? I will speak to whoever I want to. You have no authority over who I speak to. What would give you such a ludicrous idea? 

Peter 

Sent: 19 March 2012 20:06
Subject: withdrawl of authority 

Peter,

Due to your consent by silence that this silly matter is closed I hereby withdraw my authority for you to contact myself or any of my staff.

Thank You

K

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumVictoriaVictoriaVictoria Parent ForumVictoria Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kerry Rzezkik - Criminal - Aiding and abetting known criminal Chris MerrettKerry Rzezkik - Criminal - Aiding and abetting known criminal Chris Merrett