You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumPayments by Pol...Payments by Pol...Purpose of this forumPurpose of this forum
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 7/17/2013 2:44 PM

Modified By host  on 7/16/2013 9:03:10 PM
Note1:
The paypal of Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) in Australia is peter.nolan.paypal.aud@peternolan.com.

Note2:
If you, Police Officer, would like the number of Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) St George Bank Account then email him at peter@peternolan.com and ask for it. Transfers via bank transactions draws lower fees than by paypal. But you need to be sure that you provide your badge number and name and associate that with the payment so that it can be placed into the public here.

The purpose of this forum is to record payments made to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) by Police Officers in Australia for the time and effort that Peter has put in, more than 4,000 hours over 5 years, to do the job of Police Officers in Australia, namely re-introduce the rule of law.

The Police Officers of Australia have been taking money, their salary, under false pretenses. They have been claiming that they are working to secure the rights of the Australian People but they are not. They are there to protect the Illuminatis interests, not protect the people of Australia.

Since this is now widely known and since we are going to put large numbers of Police Officers on trial it is time to ask those Police Officers this question.

"How much are you going to pay Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) for doing your job for you over these last 5 years? A job you were PAID to do and took the money to do but then refused to do. Or, put in other words? How much is it worth to YOU that he did YOUR job for you?"

Now, what we are going to do is to capture the name and badge number of every Police Officer who makes a payment to me.  We will publish the date and the amount that the Police Officer paid on. When the Police Officer comes to trial that information will be given to the jury to deliberate upon.

Naturally those who paid sooner and paid more might be more leniently treated by the jury. Those who refused to pay me anything for doing THEIR JOB FOR THEM? Perhaps the jury will be less lenient. 

And further. As we take back control of the Police Officers and we do their salary reviews? When we review a Police Officers Salary we will check this forum to see how much that Police Officer thinks MY 4,000 hours of effort doing HIS/HER job was worth and we will adjust the Police Officers Salary in accordance with THEIR ASSESSMENT of how VALUABLE it is for a man to spend 4,000 hour DOING HIS/HER JOB FOR HIM/HER.

So. Police Officers of Australia. You are invited to show your fellow Australians how VALUABLE you think the job of upholding the law is. Because Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) has been doing that job for FIVE YEARS without the assistance of even ONE Police Officer in Australia.
New Post
 7/17/2013 2:55 PM

The other things I want to link on this post are these things.

The Lawful Notice to police officers. I want all readers to notice how, in APRIL 2011 we INVITED Police Officers to join us at the proclamation of our new courts and offered Police Officers the opportunity to POLICE THEMSELVES by forming their own courts and own juries overseen by US to make sure they do it properly.

It is now a matter of historical record that NOT ONE POLICE OFFICER was willing to step forward and make oath to "police thy self". Since there is not ONE POLICE OFFICER willing to undertake the task of creating courts and juries to police police officers they lost that opportunity. We will prosecute them in our OWN courts.

We have banned all Police Officers from EVER sitting on ANY jury in The Peoples Courts of Australia or the Mens Business Association. Police Officers refused to accept the opportunity to sit on their own juries in their own courts overseen by US. So WE are not about to give them the chance to subvert our new courts.

Any person, male or female, who has EVER serves in a Police Force of any kind in Australia is BANNED from any role in the new courts we are creating.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

This is the link to Catherine Burns. This man hater refuses to discuss the issues of David Dunkley and Louise Henderson stealing my house let alone the issues of Justin Dowd, Jennifer and others committing crimes against men. 

What a man hating bitch this woman is. I wonder how much she will pay me from her rather high deputy commissioners salary that she has been paid these last 5 years while I have been doing HER JOB FOR HER.

This link is the Darrell Foote case showing how Police will ignore kidnapping, unlawful incarceration, and shooting a man up with substances unknown.

And this link are the lawful notices to a range of people in Australia.

And this link is to the book The Truth Be Told that presents the evidence of these crimes in one single place.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

Now...that is MORE than enough evidence for POLICE OFFICERS to go through. After all? Aren't they supposed to be able to review evidence dispassionately to determine the facts of the matter? Isn't THAT their job? To identify criminals and crimes and bring the evidence to prosecutors so that the criminals can be fairly and justly tried?

So the SHOULD be able to read my book The Truth Be Told and figure it out from there, right?
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumPayments by Pol...Payments by Pol...Purpose of this forumPurpose of this forum