You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...14 July 2011 23:52 Just a little more man-hatred on display14 July 2011 23:52 Just a little more man-hatred on display
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/26/2011 2:49 AM

I agree with Peter a few left to do the hard lifting do get to sound extremists only because there are so many marshmallow attic hermits - simply moral cowards surrendering to feminism’  -doing nothing when they are victims and have good grounds to be doing something really democratic and remedial..

I help some blokes with cases and complaints so weak they do not want to allow me to go the ‘full bottle’ of what they are entitled to do.  They want to show the bullying feminists they are ‘good blokes’ by tying one hand behind their backs and surrendering - only to still lose.  You have to be proactive at least out and about all the better.  I have more to report soon. 

Regards Robert  

NTOmbudsman complint multiple 140611.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...14 July 2011 23:52 Just a little more man-hatred on display14 July 2011 23:52 Just a little more man-hatred on display