You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober... UK Child Support Agency routinely breaching the human rights of fathers UK Child Support Agency routinely breaching the human rights of fathers
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/18/2013 11:55 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: lfant@terrorbyte.com.au [mailto:lfant@terrorbyte.com.au]
Sent: 04 November 2012 04:07
To: 'Simon'; undisclosed-recipients:
Cc: 
Subject: RE: UK Child Support Agency routinely breaching the human rights of fathers

Hi All again

My last email may be misunderstood when I called fathers fools who either did nothing or had incorrect focus in their cases of being ‘overcharged’ by CSA.  Here then is an explanation for those who did challenge the ‘overcharge’ amount.  This is the position of the law in such cases and what I say is foolish not to challenge the ‘misconduct’ of the Commonwealth Officer under their Code of Conduct.

1. If you simply ‘disagree’ with the ‘amount’ they will simply come back to you and reinforce that they are ‘right’ and you are wrong and it gets nowhere. If it is to move up the chain it must set out as the same argument you start with.  It is legally correct and psychologically different for an Officer to be argued with that they got a ‘number’ wrong or be threatened with a legal action because they did not do their job and follow the laws of their employment.
  2. Your commencement argument is that the CSA Officer is a Common wealth Officer employed under the Commonwealth Public Service Code of Conduct. – see attachment   And you will have to be able to show how and where. If you do not or unable then you will still get no where.  You will best need the file documents marked ‘client in confidence’ that most will get if they (a) ‘object’ formally (b) and are knocked back and go to SSAT
  3. That while they had charge of your case they did not comply with the case facts as they existed and under their Commonwealth Public Service Code of Conduct s2,6 ‘working with the public’ they did not comply with their legal obligations and got a vastly wrong answer.
  4. Your work is already half done because the Commonwealth Ombudsman – see attachment - has found for us that CSA ‘cheat’ allegedly by stereotyping fathers but actually it is stereotyping mothers as infallibly honest and always correct and apply the ‘feminist template’ of ‘women win’.  They did not properly investigate all of the alleged facts they use of mothers allegations.  You prove the mothers allegations false and you win the case that the Officer failed to do their job properly.  By fathers not arguing their cases on this basis is why they lose.  That is why I offer to be fathers CSA Representative.  Blokes just cannot get their heads around the material they have to use and blow their chances ‘jawboning’ on irrelevant issues – especially whingeing about ‘her’.  They dig their graves with their mouths and ‘glass ceilings’ about ankle high.  Yet they call me radical only because I am on the ‘legal’ hammer and know more than them.  I deal with many and am amazed that only two fathers out of so many have let go and allowed me to run their cases wholly for them and not restrict my efforts to only what they ‘don’t know’. Yep blokes that simply will not ever learn or allow a better informed to assist them.  Real ‘born’ losers – mainly obsessed by ‘her’ and not the legal status of them in their case.
  5. The least anyone can do – CSA payer or not – is to use the MHR and Senators milling lists – see attached – {simply ‘select all’ and paste to “To” on you email -  from everyone of you ‘individually’ asking these federal politicians to stop being bullying school children between themselves and make CSA {Commonwealth Officers} return to lawful conduct and  do for The Government and Citizens the job to the standards they undertook to do.

This is something every one of you can individually do so use it as a self test of your worth for yourself and kids and society putting right a wrong against fathers.  I am prepared to be a CSA Representative for CSA cheated father – BUT IT IS NOT CUT AND PASTE OF ‘YOUR WAY’.  It is wholly and simply as required by ‘the law’ as by The Legislature.  These cheating Officers do plenty of ‘law breaking’ when handling your case if only fathers will be as ‘hard nosed’ as them by keeping to the law in their cases and legal arguments fathers must come out better off.

Regards

Robert E Kennedy          08 8932 3339

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober... UK Child Support Agency routinely breaching the human rights of fathers UK Child Support Agency routinely breaching the human rights of fathers