You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...Administrative Law Forum Canberra. Held on 28 Sept. 2012 at the Hyatt HotelAdministrative Law Forum Canberra. Held on 28 Sept. 2012 at the Hyatt Hotel
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/18/2013 11:39 PM

Modified By host  on 3/18/2013 5:41:47 AM

-----Original Message-----
From: lfant@terrorbyte.com.au [mailto:lfant@terrorbyte.com.au]
Sent: 18 September 2012 19:06
To: Senator Scullion; Natasha Griggs; 'Jeff Robinson'; LFA Kingston; Mens Rights Agency; Non Custodial Parents Party; Mark Whittaker; Maley's Gerard; Kevin Bell; Steve Braddy; Ben Johnson; Brian Tucker; Bettina Arndt
Cc: Sen Crossin; MHR Snowdon Warren; Jenny Macklin; Australian National Audit Office; Ombudsman CW; Peter Nolan
Subject: Administrative Law Forum Canberra. Held on 28 Sept. 2012 at the Hyatt Hotel

There is an Administrative Law Forum Canberra.  To be held on 28 Sept. 2012 at the Hyatt Hotel where some attending are raising the serious to absolute failure under Administrative Law  of CSA to comply with due processes and legislation and case facts as I have previously and often brought to your attention.  CSA is so absolutely arrogant that it will not respond to Federal Court subpoenas to produce documents although equivalent documents are common family ‘open court’ material.

I hold a somewhat unique position with CSA being a representative to approximately 12 payers of which 8 are active – probably the highest in Australia.  This gives me access to documentation otherwise ‘hidden’ from all except CSA and SSAT by ‘confidentiality’ file material and access a cross section of different case dynamics.  Well they were proactive clients until CSA wanted from me this list.  Now my ‘clients’ no longer respond to me.  It seems they have been ‘nobbled’ by CSA to not deal with me.  Such are the arrogant ways CSA hides its misandary feminist template ‘wormhole’ modus operandi – so ‘women win’.  Politicians have no such access or ‘transparency’ to have a clue how CSA operate their ‘wormhole’ administration being nowadays truncated to be no longer fact or law compliant.  Now no more than an abattoir chute – to suicides - for especially self employed father payers with even less concern for them than overseas animal slaughter of our cattle.

CSA seems to nowadays concede to its high clientele suicide rate arising out of its non compliances and at times massive overcharging that payers are unable to ever pay and are pursued into bankruptcy and consequent suicide.  I believe form being in frequent contact there is a rising concern within CSA on these issues but by using the feminist template for so long and with staff change they have completely ‘lost the plot’ of what is the template of The Legislature.   A judicial inquiry is the only way mostly for their victimized clientele to afford to be able to as in this older case present their evidences in a forum that will not simply obstruct or thwart such evidence against CSA

Politicians have behave as of they invented a good child support scheme but then allowed feminism to ‘administer’ it like a Viking funeral canoe to one by one rid it of father payers especially self employed automatically classed by CSA as ‘income cheats’.  Based entirely upon the feminist template and absolutely indifferent to accounting practices including those ‘audited’ by ATO.  What a renegade!  I do seriously doubt if any of the original intentions of The Legislature are even remembered within CSA or SSAT.  What renegades?  When CSA and SSAT do not do an independent investigation of mothers mostly false allegations but use it allegedly as their own and then as ‘evidence’ is the feminst template or ‘wormhole’ administration guaranteeing that ‘women win’ is obviously far from what The Legislature decreed CSA and SSAT to do.

Enclosed is one the local examples of overcharge and pursuit to suicide by CSA.  It has not changed since 1990’s even though the Commonwealth found recently against CSA as ‘stereotyping’ fathers – the clear self explanatory consequence of adherence to the feminist template and not the ‘gender impartial’ template of The Legislature.

EMILY’s List and other politicians grieve their own fathers passing and our battle killed soldiers but somehow like the Nazis were with the Jews they concurrently have no conscience – or regard for their political and legal responsibilities -  for the deceased fathers of CSA and SSAT who die by suicide from the ‘gender war against men’ OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT SERVICE DELIVERIES TO ‘FAMILIES’ .  How can they live with themselves?  Well I suppose the same as did Nazis and their sympathizers.

All who can are urged to attend this forum or who might ‘fund’ my attendance should do so,  This otherwise excellent legislated and delivery framework must be recovered and restored to the intentions of The Legislature in the best interests of separated children and parents.  And no longer left to be run as a unit of the feminist gender war against men.  Noting that the suicide rate of men about equals the national road toll of which about 74% are separated fathers and child support payer.

Robert E Kennedy          Coordinator        NT Office Status of Family, PO Box 988, Palmerston, NT 0831      phone 08 8932 3339

Suicide rates of male CSA clients.doc
 Only reply.pdf
 Minister K Carr our reply 070612.pdf
 In memory of a local.pdf
 Emily's List Politicians 2011.pdf
 Emilys List control of Gov 08.pdf
 CSA sued by child for overcharging.doc
 CSA Ombudsman fathers stereotyped.doc
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...Administrative Law Forum Canberra. Held on 28 Sept. 2012 at the Hyatt HotelAdministrative Law Forum Canberra. Held on 28 Sept. 2012 at the Hyatt Hotel