You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...08 May 2012 20:46  A personal comment on Peter-Andrew: Nolans(c) case. Why men do not speak up08 May 2012 20:46 A personal comment on Peter-Andrew: Nolans(c) case. Why men do not speak up
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 2:41 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 08 May 2012 20:46
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: A personal comment on Peter-Andrew: Nolans(c) case. Why men do not speak up

From Robert Kennedy

My criticisms IN my emails stand however I do agree with Peter on the way other men either do absolutely nothing or hate or by doing nothing appears as hate when another man is FALSELY ACCUSED of ALLEGED PERSONAL OFFENCES against another his ex.  I suffered it in my family separation in the early 1990’s.  All would listen and sympathies with her role playing and allegations but when it came to me trying to utter a few simple words in my defense of innocence I would be told that “That is family matters and I don’t want to get involved”.  While they were involved AGAINST ME right up to their ears.  But that is a ‘community’ dynamic and is meaningless because what counts is what is happening to blokes   OUT OF GOVERNMENT SERVICE DELIVERIES in their family law and child support cases BY GOVRNMENT OFFICERS or PUBLIC SERVANTS AND SOLOCITORS AND FAMILY REPORT WRITERS.

Yes blokes get ‘gagged’ but that still does not stop them getting into action.  In the last family law case I have taken on – a disabled bloke who had his son for the past 2 years and the mother paying child support – the mother went interstate and abducted him – Queensland police ignored their law, his and her solicitors behave unprofessionally, so to the family court counselor and to the duty court solicitor AND I HAVE BAGGED TEHM ALL with administrative complaints to their professional organizations {law societies, police etc}.  THIS IS WHERE BLOKES ARE DOING THEMSELVES IN because they sit up to their ears in the crap of personal grief and do nothing about THE REAL PERPETRATORS OF THEIR GREIF CREATION.  By not shooting at the ‘employment’ of dishonest officers.  In this case I got EVERYONE who had a part in his case including the magistrate by getting an appeal.

Stop wallowing in the sidelines of 99% of women, the ex, and all of that vortex of self imposed suffering and grief AND SELF DEBILITATION and tear your case apart looking for the latch points in it WHERE YOU WERE CHEATED BY THE ‘PROFESSIONALS’ IN YOUR CASE and then taking it under ‘administrative law’ starting with ‘complaints’ and later to court if you want and can afford.

Note attached on male suicides the great work Bettina Arndt and Sue Price are doing.  The problem for blokes would be licked in a mother if every male victim did 1%  of what Bettna and Sue are doing FOR BLOKES that they won’t lift a toilet leaf to do for themselves.  They are denouncing criminal women but THAT IS NOT THEIR ONLY MISSION.  Stop putting down our good ‘pro men’ women and get on to the ‘surrender’ with a field gun and bunker full of artillery in their family law or child support cases that they ignore at their own peril.

I will help anyone who is honest and is willing to work with me in their family law and child support cases.  Tyre kickers and smart arses are not welcome.  I do the real work that even few solicitors will take on – mine is mainly ‘administrative law’.  Yep I educate blokes but there is another nasty streak in blokes.  When they learn so much they start to think they know more than me and want ME to do things THEIR way.  Well they can get lost to because they only dig a bigger hole later for themselves and try to blame me – smartarses.  Their glass ceiling has moved from ankle high to only knee or waist  high for some and they thing they know it all and want to get pushy and egotistical.  Its all of the way on these journeys or not all because feminists never give up and like an under dose of antibiotic’s only increases the resistance of a germ blokes who surrender only strengthen feminism against them and others too.

Regards Robert                          08 8932 3339

Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 5:25 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A personal comment on Peter-Andrew: Nolans(c) case. Why men do not speak up

@All,
There are some men on this conversation who know me but many who do not. Some are women. Some are men.

One of the points that Robert Kennedy raises on his email is

“WHEN 99% OF MEN SO VICITMISED WILL NOT RAISE A MURMER OF PROTEST

I wish the people on this list to understand why this is the case. I will also send this letter to my own list separately as I have 100 email addresses as a limit on my outbound email.

I am a good case in point as to why men do not speak out.

First of all.

I wish to explain that I am well aware I was selected for the role I am now playing in the effort to stop the Illuminati. I have been aware for about 19 months that I was selected, from at least the age of 6, to do what I have been doing these last 4 years.

The criminal victimization I was subject to in the courts was necessary. “The Book” had to come from someone whos credibility was impeccable. “The Book” had to come from someone who has been the best possible father and husband, the best possible citizen, the best possible son. In short. “The Book” could only come into existence through someone who could point to a life time track record that he was “the best of the best”. Beyond reproach. Beyond question. You can get your fee copy of the book here. It has only recently been posting to MBA. Trust men. Many thousands of copies of “The Book” have been disseminated.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

I make that introduction to you to make sure you know I am perfectly at ease with the criminal victimization I have been subject to because I know it was necessary. Someone had to be victimized like that. Given my toughness and the training that it has been sure that I have received? I could survive the trauma as the person selected to bring “The Book” into existence. I am very pleased to have been selected for such an important task. “The Book” is the remedy for mankind as to how to live in peace. Not a bad effort for a boy from Wagga Wagga.

Next.

When a man is criminally victimized by a woman in Australia and in Ireland he is ALSO suddenly attacked by many MEN that he had thought loved him and respected him as he had earned over his lifetime. I was held in such high esteem in my family that I was accorded the honour of giving the grand children eulogy for BOTH my grand mothers. I think there are 54 grand children between them. So the fact that I was voted as the man to perform the Eulogy BOTH times is clear evidence of the esteem and respect I was held in by my peers. The grand children voted in each case. So it was my peers who wanted me to carry their words on both occasions.

On the event of my fathers mothers death I was told by men of 85 years of age that there had never been such a funeral in Wagga in their lives. More than 1,000 people turned out mid week to the funeral of my fathers mother. That I was accorded the honour of addressing those 1,000 people and putting into words the thoughts of the grand children about my grand mother ranks as my proudest moment of my life.  

I want to make the point that as a father of 4 who had distinguished himself as a great father, a great husband, a great son, and who had done very well for himself to be able to support a family of 6 in Sydney on a single salary I was very, very well respected. People would come and ask my advice on marriage and relationships. I was known as “Mr. Relationships” as I would help anyone and everyone who wished my thoughts on the subject of relationships. Many women came to me with concerns and issues in their relationships as well.

In divorce Jennifer made up lies about me as a “negotiating tactic” and committed perjury to forward these lies and to attack me in courts. Those perjurous court documents are here.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

The appropriate paper work is here.

I demanded that these documents be immediately denounced as LIES AND SLANDER and I gave copies to my adult step children and Jennifers father. Jennifer refused to retract KNOWN PERJURY. And since PERJURY IS A CRIME then ALL subsequent actions that I took to defend myself must be compensated by Jennifer as her criminal slanderous attack on me was UNLAWFUL. Because it was UNLAWFUL she is LAWFULLY RESPONSIBLE for all subsequent injury harm and loss based on that crime.

What happened next SHOCKED ME TO THE CORE.

Virtually EVERYONE, MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE, started HATING ON ME.

I mean MY FORMER CHILDREN, MY BROTHERS, MY FATHER, MY BEST MAN, MY BEST MATE, MY MALE COUSINS.

They all HATED ON ME.

They ALL took the view “Well if your wife is divorcing you then you must have done something very wrong”.

This in the age of NO FAULT DIVORCE it is ASSUMED the man has done “something very wrong”.

The only thing I had done WONG was to refuse to allow my wife to further recklessly spend money, steal from the family finances, and lie to me.

Apparently a woman can COMMIT PERJURY and EVERYONE ELSE WILL SUPPORT HER. EVEN MEN.

One conversation I had with my father was on this subject in February 2008. He commented that since Jennifer no longer wanted to be married to me then I must be at fault.

For the one time in my life I raised my voice and asked him how DARE he question my integrity and character in favour of a woman who was KNOWN to be a CRIMINAL who as LYING HER HEAD OFF and had turned out to be doing so for 23 YEARS!!! HOW DARE HE QUESTION HIS OWN FLESH AND BLOOD IN FAVOUR OF A LYING CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSER!

My father was very, very taken aback and later apologized.

Later in February 2008 he said “if you do not just accept these crimes against you then you will have no friends. I have seen it happen”

To which I replied “Any person who does not denounce Jennifer as the criminal she is is no friend I mine. I will have nothing to do with any such person.”

Sadly that also turns out to be ALL my former family and friends. And true to my word I have NOTHING to do with any of those people any more.

I relocated my business interests to Romania and traveled for by business.

Recently I was performing some work for one of the worlds largest companies. On that job I meet a senior manager who was Australian and used to work in criminal investigation in the Defense Forces in Australia. He presented himself well and was very friendly. Because he had defence connections and had TAKEN AN OATH to uphold the law I asked him if he wished to know about what was really happening in Australia. He googled me and found the ASIO Slander site that is being run by the Australian Guvment.

Next morning the REMOVED ME FROM THE PREMISES WITH NO EXPLANATION.  He simply said my publicly expressed views were not compatible with working for his company and he marched me out the door. At NO POINT did he make the claim that anything he had read was NOT TRUE.

So why is it that men say and do nothing in Australia when they are criminally victimized?

They do so because, like me, they are ATTACKED BY THEIR OWN FAMILY. Their children, their fathers, their mothers, their brothers, their mates, their cousins.

Indeed they are HATED ON BY THE VERY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TOLD THEM THEY LOVE THEM AND RESPECT THEM ALL THEIR LIVES.

On my email list I have MANY MEN who will testify that this is how they were treated when they tried to speak out.

Now. I was suicidal in April 2008. I made the decision that I would disown my former children and I would NOT TOLERATE ANYONE who refused to denounce Jennifer as the criminal she was. Later, on the occasion of the death of my mother, my father chose to dis-honour her memory and dis-honour her life by inviting CRIMINALS and the people who ABUSED HER to her funeral. This was ONE STEP TOO FAR even for my father and I refused to attend the funeral on the basis that I would not tolerate CRIMINALS AND CHILD ABUSERS being at my mothers funeral. If my father, as the head of the household, wished to invite CRIMINALS AND CHILD ABUSERS to his wifes funeral that is HIS CHOICE.

My choice is whether I would also dis-honour my mother like that. I chose not to.

Here is the open letter I made public on the event of my refusal to dis-honour my mother at her funeral by inviting the very people who abused her when she was elderly and ill.

After that funeral my family who “loved” me so much would not even do so much for me as to forward a new credit card.

Yes. You read that right. My “loving caring family” refused to even forward a credit card because THEY dis-honoured their wife and mother and did not like the fact that I refused to join them in their DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR.  And remember. Virtually ALL my relatives went to that funeral and tolerated CRIMINALS AND ABUSERS at the funeral.

The price of such disgusting behaviour is I want NOTHING to do with such disgusting people. I am even changing my name to Joschua-Brandon: Boehm as I am so disgusted in my father that I refuse to carry the Nolan name one minute longer than I have to in transitioning my business.

Now. That is all a long winded way of getting to the point.

Why do men say nothing when they are criminally victimized?

BECAUSE THEY WILL BE HATED ON BY ALMOST EVERYONE THEY KNOW AND WILL ALSO FIND IT VERY HARD TO GET WORK UNLESS THEY RELOCATE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT DOES NO HAVE PERVASIVE MAN HATRED.

And that means NON ENGLISH SPEAKING.

I live most of my time in NON ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES.

I notice that when I am in the UK I am HATED ON if I say I am “happily divorced” whereas I was welcomed when I used to say I am “happily married”.

So MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE IN AUSTRALIA HATE ON MEN WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMES OF WOMEN CRIMINALS IN DIVORCE.

We are FALSELY called “woman haters”, “wife beaters”, “paedophiles”, “child molesters”, “dead beat fathers”, “abandoners of our children”.

And I want to make this point VERY CLEAR.

These LIES will be told about THE BEST OF MEN LIKE ME.

THAT is why men do not speak up.

THEY ARE HATED ON IF THEY DO.

Where I spend most of my time in Germany?

NO ONE EVER HATES ON ME……EVER.

ALL MEN and ALL WOMEN treat me with the respect I have earned over a life time.

ALL MEN and ALL WOMEN put the responsibility for Jennifers actions where it belongs. WITH JENNIFER.

So all you men on this list? And on my personal list when you read it.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY MEN DO NOT SPEAK UP.

THEY ARE HATED ON and they are NOT PREPARED to press for YEARS to get their path to justice.

And one more thing for all you people on this list and anyone else you choose to forward this too.

Given that me, a man who was the BEST OF MEN, has been HATED ON for FOUR YEARS and denied a path to justice despite being TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL about gaining that path to just, has had so much trouble doing so?

OTHER MEN are watching my case. And I am telling them that until we have new courts they have EVERY RIGHT to defend themselves against criminal acts and the ONLY WAY they can defend themselves is such a way that leaves no witnesses. I have told men that their BEST option in divorce is to ensure their wife has a fatal accident and the best way to do that is to arrange it “stranger on a train style”. I tell them this is a FACT. And that they can do with that fact whatever they like.

Women SCREAM BLUE MURDER that I am saying that. But NONE of those same women are joining the CAF Australia Womens site to extend the protection of the law to men criminally victimized by women. THAT makes them liars and hypocrites by definition.

So you people on this list think about what I am saying. And while you do? Browse through the forum we are keeping on men killing women. Women cared NOTHING about TENS OF THOUSANDS of men killing themselves due to the criminal actions of women. Well? Men are fed up. And more and more of them are killing women. I warned about this FOUR YEARS ago. Now the murder rate of women in divorce is exploding.

I, for one, will show NO MORE AND NO LESS CONCERN for any dead woman than men and women have shown for DEAD MEN. I will TREAT BOTH EQUALLY. And when I do that? People HATE ON ME for not showing more concern for dead women while at the same time HATING ON MEN who have done no wrong.

Now you have all had a lesson.

I hope you learn from it.

Because until men are given a path to justice in Australia, you are going to see more dead women like those articles.

If YOU PERSONALLY are not a member of CAF? YOU have the blood of these men and these women on YOUR hands for refusing to extend the protection of the law to men.

In my second book, “The Truth Be Told” I am telling young men, the men you want to help you, that the VAST MAJORITY of the older generations have BETRAYED them and THEIR futures and deserve NO RESPECT and NO LOYALTY. Men like Robert Kennedy are RARE. He has been at this 15 years. He has been the consummate professional. And the VAST MAJORITY of his PEERS did not help him.

Same in my generation. The VAST MAJORITY OF MY PEERS WOULD NOT HELP ME.

So the young men are being told. The PEERS of my fathers generation, the PEERS of my generation are, in the 99.9% majority, gutless wonders who will not stand up against a criminal woman.

John Rambo represents the NEW GENERATION of young men. Strong. Committed. Knowledgable. And not about to be a mangina and put up with the same crap my father did.

Here is the book.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

Best Regards

Your brother peter

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 06 May 2012 03:11
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:

Why should we expect such as Bettina and Sue Price founder of Men’s Rights Agency to do any more than they are doing for men.  Both exceed my own over ten years and everyday massive effort.  For them to drop this great work to tunnel vision denounce 99% of women who will not publicly denounce each other.  WHEN 99% OF MEN SO VICITMISED WILL NOT RAISE A MURMER OF PROTEST  or make a toilet leaf effort to defend themselves even when the likes of me offers to assist them.

Get with it folks and do not kill the goose that lays the golden egg.  Women who speak out for men are taken far more notice of in this ‘feminist world’ – at risk to themselves – far more than when blokes make such a protest – yep for the pitiful hand full of blokes who do anything at all – except to mostly undermine with all of the negativity in the world “that it won’t work’ and do nothing guarantees it wont work – amounts to blokes sabotaging themselves and other blokes.

Do something real and beneficial. Start emailing and writing to all Federal Politicians about the SILENT ANTI MALE VOTING BLOCK of EMILY’s List Politicians.  Get the mailing list from the parliament site.

Regards Robert K

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...08 May 2012 20:46  A personal comment on Peter-Andrew: Nolans(c) case. Why men do not speak up08 May 2012 20:46 A personal comment on Peter-Andrew: Nolans(c) case. Why men do not speak up