You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...21 December 2011 14:44 A number of topic just before christmas21 December 2011 14:44 A number of topic just before christmas
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 2:02 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 21 December 2011 14:44
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: A number of topic just before christmas

Peter thanks for your work and money and efforts to engage men.  Blokes should take a look at any footage out of NT Qld and WA crocodile rangers and realize there is a lifetime of difference between looking at one through a fence or going in and jumping on its back and wrestling it.  Or like dogs that  chase cars and bark at the turning wheels.  It is the same amount of difference between doing things for themselves and their kids when feminist solicitors and family workers etc confront them with utter shit excuses.  When they will not bother to learn more about what to do ‘professionally’ and ‘leally’ attacking the defaulting officer.

Like I currently have NT Government in court out of an appeal of the {phony} Anti Discrimination Commission when I lodged a complaint against the Government ‘solely male blame’ ‘family violence’ media ads.  The Government and The Commission each ignored the laws they made and work to.  A complaint to the Anti Discrimination Commission or The Ombudsman is some thing everyone is entitled and can do.  This is something EVERY FATHER can do and make it a ‘class’ action.  Nah. Nah I am the only male in Australia to do it.  Yep all on my own and no solicitors.

I just cannot understand mouthy blokes simply surrendering to bullying and falsehood and reinforcing it against the likes of me who are doing something real by doing nothing at all.  After this effort and an aged 76 yro pensioner  I am considering giving up on helping gutless blokes until it gets so bad for them tht they might see some merit in learning about our democracy and defending it from the ‘at home’ invasion by feminists dictating to us out of EMILY’s List out of Government by proxy.  Blokes just cannot see ahead and even when they are victim’s they  will not look into the past and analyses how they got trapped and still will not look ahead and properly assess their predicament and what to do .  Arrogant feminism no longer win it is that blokes surrender in the most perfect by doing nothing.  Some even then give even  more ground to ‘stay onside’ – well so they think so – fools they are.

If anyone is offended stiff cheese – no help to me helping YOU is no loss to me.  I am in there with the EMILY’s List politicians and public servant crocodiles and your are not.  When every bloke in Australia has a legal ground to complain and follow through on these male demeaning ads and I am the only one then why should I care.  Whingeing blokes and their indifference to our male victimization and still doing nothing is already an insult to me and just a few other blokes who do a few things VERY MUCH ALONE without any offers of help or expansion of ‘fight back’.

Meanwhile the best for Christmas to you all and is anyone got any bit of gratitude to wish me success in the court early 2012 or donate me a dollar or two for like Peter doing your work for you on our own money?

Regards Robert Kennedy

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...21 December 2011 14:44 A number of topic just before christmas21 December 2011 14:44 A number of topic just before christmas