You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...07 December 2011 01:52 Another little missive from our friends at ASIO07 December 2011 01:52 Another little missive from our friends at ASIO
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 1:57 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 December 2011 01:52
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: Another little missive from our friends at ASIO

Peter and All

I have personally experienced the hypocrisy of ‘friends’ when it comes to separation and divorce.  ‘She’ could tell them any story at anytime ‘all the time’ and I remained silent until some lies could not be left to fester.  But as soon as I opened my mouth I was frequently and widely told “I am not getting involved I am not taking sides in your marriage – but why do you not do xxx that she wants of you?”  As soon as I tried to answer their question again I was told “I am not taking sides in this {I don’t want to hear your answer}.”  They were simply and wholly on the basis of ‘her’ or ‘gender’ her ‘advocate’ not wanting to understand anything reasonable or fair such as Peters suggested questions would reveal.

And so in this manner ‘impartiality’ is dispensed to blokes.  Some things I disagree with Peter on but professionally and respectfully challenging hypocrites I support to the legal hilt.  Feminism EMILY’s List as an insurgent has turned this into an art in our Government administration of heterosexual matters and combines with this same form of immoral women in the community.

Blokes are turned into ‘banished tribesmen’ by misandry feminism.  Then there are the blokes who sell themselves and all other blokes out with the selfish hope of access to or being denied access to ‘Gods Little Acre”.

No wonder ‘separated males’ are 74% of the 1,800 a year male suicides.  A death toll the equivalent to the National Road Toll as s consequence of the ‘gender war’ agaist men’.

As an ex-serviceman committed to protecting our democracy in Australia I am disgusted in the extreme to have to be a victim and watch other blokes loose our democracy ‘from within’ by feminism and WEAK blokes in the feminist – out of Government – Gender war against men.  Viz EMILY’s LIst.

If it were not for the WEAK BLOKES both as traitors and surrendering victims and attic hermits DOING NOTHING against the feminist ‘take over’ then we would still have our egalitarian both gender democracy.  These blokes who are fathers as Peter referees to his own I concur need a ‘rattling’ for the world they are creating for their sons demise and lifetime ostracisation and suffering of ‘solely male balme’.

I do know what I am talking about.  I frequently help fathers in family law and child support etc for over fifteen years including ‘lobbying’ government directly and by submissions.  Blokes come to me as roaring tigers who will tear the world apart in the name of being a father to their children.  But as soon as I explain what they have to ‘legally’ do I uncover cowards that otherwise would not emerge.  Their poor kids have more moral fiber simply in saying as they often do  “I want to live with Dad”.

I have had ‘client’ blokes who ‘negotiate’ away parenting time so as to ‘keep on side’ with their feminist family law solicitor and to boot pay her $460 and hour and would not change to a ‘father’ successful male barrister at $360 an hour.  Blokes do not need enemies when they have themselves.

I have come to conclude the ‘gender war’ is really no longer any war but the ‘mop up’ surrender of blokes ‘downing’ eiach other and the attic hermits only keyboarding the commentary of blokes losses.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...07 December 2011 01:52 Another little missive from our friends at ASIO07 December 2011 01:52 Another little missive from our friends at ASIO