You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...22 April 2011 07:50  CSA wormhole administration22 April 2011 07:50 CSA wormhole administration
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/26/2011 1:51 AM

Hi all

I am forwarding you my representation in a case on a 6A matter in as far as I can make certain disclosures to assist you identifying CSA officers not complying with ‘due process’ of case facts and legislation and due process.  Whereby they eventually ‘cut and paste’ and ‘make it up’ against fathers so that mothers win – at the Taxpayers cost.

This is what I am dredging up in our current investigation and a current case proves it is ongoing as a process and not a one off mistake hence a modus operandi.

I predict when this rot is removed that about almost all 6A applications will fail and a tremendous amount of wasted staff and facilities will make CSA a target for the budget razor gang.  Which I have already suggested to the Minister.

It will mean to payers particularly self employed’s that they will not be overcharged and can go on in business and be reliable child support payers

I cannot stress it enough how folks must learn more about ‘due process’ as the vehicle in which legislation is delivered according to case facts.  It is in this area including also family law and child protection and family violence the administration gets ‘feminised’ and women win irrespective fact and law.

The perpetrators are not the victim family as alleged but are public servants and NGO’s and many solicitors and report writers being simply dishonest or utterly ignorant and ‘copycat’ as a delivery service.

Attached is Professor Kelly’s excellent explanation of the ‘feminization’ of government administration of domestic violence that applies equally to child support and family law and other ‘heterosexual’ service deliveries.  It is in the Administrative Staff and not the law.  It is a heavy read but the best information to understand how feminism has unlawfully undermined our heterosexual administration for women to win irrespective of law and facts of the matter.  It is ‘governance by proxy’ by being an insurgent force within The Administration as staff and delivering their own ideology instead of what The Legislature and ‘due process have decreed.

Everyone has a role in putting this wrong to right by kicking out the insurgent and restoring our democracy.  Take a lesson from the ordinary folk of the Middle East sickened by the corruption in their governments.  Our Wooden Horse of Troy here has been ‘women’ allegedly only victims in a pitifully demonized male population. of allegedly only woman abusers setting the scene for The Administration to ignore our Legislature and install their own gender misandry ideology. .                                                                             

Regards Robert              Coordinator        NT Office Status of Family, PO Box 988, Palmerston, NT 0831

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...22 April 2011 07:50  CSA wormhole administration22 April 2011 07:50 CSA wormhole administration