You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...28 September 2011 07:50 A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it i28 September 2011 07:50 A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it i
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/5/2011 11:55 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 September 2011 07:50
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it is

At last others are waking up that equality to feminists is only a Trojan Horse for ‘dominance’ and feminist rule.  In any ‘equality’ women want ‘exemptions’ and ‘conditions’ and ‘exclusions’ for being women - what an utter hypocrisy?.  What a mob of Jackasses the feminist will be when ‘naturally’ women will not want to join in the ‘equality’ to men.  Biology and emotions and intellect gave each gender a different make up to be complementary to each other - leastwise on family matters but also obsetensively in the broader field of human endeavors. Most obvious in the ‘glass cellar’ jobs.

What fake arguments the feminists put up.  Women do not earn as much annually as men - women are absent more annually than men.  Women’s superannuation is at retirement less than men - women have worked less and been absent more than men.  Professional women want taxpayer paid nannies so they can work more in one of the two professions they have chosen - more mothers work is being paid for by other families who are taxpayers ETC so it goes on and on.  Where can they find this never ending of the alleged ‘victimization’ of women?

In an era of bedraggled and ostracized and alienated males and fathers this crap still goes on by EMILY’s List and sisterhood behind decoys of carbon tax etc. in the ‘administration’ in places of ‘ministerial’ not requiring ‘legalisation’. By such as Jenny Macklin and Tanya Plibersek and Kate Ellis all EMILY’s List members and not declaring a conflict of interest when dealing with ‘heterosexual’ family matters.

This is why when there is no gender in legislation BUT how and why we do get SERIALLY ‘gender specific’ anti male outcomes from THE ADMINISTRATION.

No EMILY’s List Member should be a Family Minister of any kind.  It is up to every bloke to protest to government that EMILY’s List is using Parliament as a Trojan Horse to produce Trojan Horse foals in The Administration UNCONSTITUTAIONALLY in their ‘gender war against men’.

Blokes who do nothing of this kind have no grounds to go whingeing ‘someone’ (else) should do something about it.  Hey Lazybones you are an equal part of this society and obliged to put right what is wrong - unless you enjoyed being female dominated bloke.  You keep that for the SM Room and do your bit outside for the society that upkeeps you far more than you might like to admit.

I know because I have been trying to help blokes directly for over a decade and most will not do the simple ‘lawful’ things they need to do for their own and children’s good.  They appoint themselves ‘second fiddle’ and wait to see which way she jumps and thwart my help.  Too late blokes you have not bothered to learn and do enough so that jump is always one ahead of you.   Most blokes do not need an enemy when they have themselves playing second fiddle to women.  The feminist must be disgusted that there is no fight in their gender war against men because as second fiddle it is ‘surrender’.  Is it no wonder they do not know where the boundaries are?  Blokes per say have seldom ever set any boundaries.

Yes I am disgusted because I cannot help blokes who override me and my long intimate experience with feminist in the family law industry and surrender to ‘buy peace’ at the cost of theirs and others ‘rights’.  Only emboldens the feminist and helps hide them in Government positions of control.  Frankly blokes are getting and forcing upon others the ‘loser’ consequences of being Marshmallow Men.  Guys I invite you to join the fellowship and ‘learn’ instead of ‘surrender’.  Your are an equal citizens so exercise it and ‘lobby’ for the restoration of our democracy out of Government Heterosexual Administrations.  That is ‘directly’ to them who need to be told and not endless keyboarding between mates that does not get to the right targets.

Regards

Robert E Kennedy          Coordinator        NT Office Status of Family, PO Box 988, Palmerston, NT 0831      Phone 08 8932 3339

Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2011 9:18 AM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: FW: A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it is

Gents,

xxxxxx comment.

As xxxxxx points out. Women have claimed equality and therefore can be struck under the same conditions as a man.

I have released the affidavit of lawful equality of a woman to a man nearly a year ago. The piece on my personal web site has had 1200 views. The book has been downloaded more than 2,000 times.

Yet we are yet to see the first woman sign a bonded affidavit declaring lawful equality and waiving, in writing, the privilges men provide to women.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabi...

The evidence western women are liars and hypocrites on the issuer of “lawful equality” is stacked to the moon and back.

And it is now time for men to denounce men who fail to point to this evidence.

I, for one, am perfectly happy to take up the issue with ANY man who is not willing to say:

“You know, Peter and a few million other men are right. Our women do NOT want equality, they want privilege. They lied. Time to point this out and stop it.”

All I have EVER suggested is that women and men have the SAME remedy given for the SAME crime.

For this I am HATED ON.

GOOD! Shows what a bunch of liars women and their manginas are.

Best Regards

Peter

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:50:08 -0700 (PDT)

To: peter@peternolan.com<peter@peternolan.com>

ReplyTo: xxxxxxx

Subject: Re: A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it is

Without even reading the whole thing, I can categorically say: "One does not necessarily hate the person, when one hates what they do."

As they say in the Forum, Peter: there is no wrong or right, just what is.

In that sense, one just states that something is not correct, or acceptable, or whatever, about what someone does, and then you ask for a remedy, or for that person to change their behaviour or remedy the situation, after pointing out their iniquities.

Stronger action may be required to remedy the situation, and I see nothing inwhat you have said that is disagreeable.

Given your loss, I am quite supportive of you calling someone a cunt or an arsehole, as you have given them opportunity to remedy the grievance.

If a bloke did that to me, I would beat the living tar out of him.

If the woman is claiming equality, under the terms Peter suggest, then  beat the living tar out of her, too.

Gauranteed she won't do it again!

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...28 September 2011 07:50 A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it i28 September 2011 07:50 A discussion about "woman-hating" and the reflection of man-hatred that it i