You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...17 August 2011 23:25 Women politicians beholden to emilys list17 August 2011 23:25 Women politicians beholden to emilys list
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/26/2011 5:45 AM

Modified By host  on 9/25/2011 11:49:29 AM

Weak men maybe - but the snakehead is international EMILY’s List and because of weak men feminists only get a freer run with ‘female domination’.  This is the world’s best example of ‘governance by proxy’.  EMILY’s List is out of USA and has been behind such as Hillary Clinton and here GG Bryce and PM Gillard and others -  see attached list for many others - not current.  Macklin and Plibersek and Ellis all holding ‘family’ portfolios stereotyping and stigmatizing men and promoting only ‘women and children’ by allegedly ‘protecting’ them from ‘violent’ men. 

EMILY’s List has many well know ‘donor’ companies and organisations [see their site} deluded into the misnomer they are helping ‘women’.  EMILY’s List get feminists into the regular government as an ‘insurgent’ then on heterosexual matters do not declare they have a conflict of interest as ‘sole gender’ protagonists and should legally step down form discussions and voting BUT DON’T.  EMILY’s List has a general membership and a strata of ‘professional women’ who are for example public servants and solicitors to  the family court and maybe and likely to be judges and magistrates too - or at least donors - who too have a ‘legal’ conflict of interest and also do not step down to remain as ‘insurgent’ combatants to our normal democracy.  Even naive women and many bitter and spiteful women of the community at large support ‘helping women’ became the lower echelon ‘combatant’ against men in the support of the snakehead organisation.  Who I have reported to ASIO as an insurgent when they fail to declare a ‘conflict of interest’.

The total extent of this organisation formally and informally in Australia for example easily numerically exceeds our governments.

The make up of the Australian population is 48% men and 52% women.  With so many barbers cat men surrendering the feminist effectively ‘govern by proxy’ simply on the ‘delusion’ of helping women as 52% of the population.  One cannot help respect their intellectual cunning and networking especially against the 180 degree opposite of men relying solely on male chivalry that only treated with contempt as a ‘no fight’ invasion. .

I find many think this is too far out and I do get criticized but I have done the hard yards for almost two decades and observed their ‘networking’ and more directly by helping blokes where I have encountered their ‘combatancy’ at every ‘shop front’ and contact point of ‘administering’ such as family law and child support and family violence and child protection.  Some verbally and up front but mainly ‘silently’ within the confidentiality of case administration BY UNLAWFULLY ‘TAMPERING’ WITH CASE MATERIAL.   Thus achieves ‘governance by proxy.

In the gender war against men.  War?  There has been no war.  It has been a feminist walk in invasion and dictatorship with a lay down surrender by the blokes - who want to blame everyone but themselves.  Instead they are being self deluding claiming Westminster and Royal conspiracies and defective Constitution and Legislation. [The Queen would be one of the last women to support feminism for how two young feminists playing at ‘feminism’ has damaged her family].  Most whingers not knowing anything about either, except how to mouth and spell the words in convenient places of whingeing.  And ALL IGNORNG THE ADMINISRASTION AND SERVICE DELIVERIES where the insurgents FEMINISTS resides and governs by proxy OUT OF ‘TAMPERING’ WITH INDIVIDUAL CASE OUTCOMES - so that ‘women win’.

I’m going outside for puke over my disgust with blokes who have first hand evidence as victims but are too stupid to raise a protest and network with other male victims and supporters using the proper methodology.  Forget the constitutional and other conspiracy theories and go for the ‘administrative prosecution’ of the case officer or solicitor or others who ‘tampered’ with case material that was different to what ‘the legislature’ prescribed it should be.  You will not get it in a rerun of your case, you have to step outside into ‘administrative’ prosecutions - win - and come beck for a retrial based on pervious unsound or unlawful case ‘administration’.

Blokes who accept their feminist victimization as normal have reached the feminist own definition of the highest degree of victimization epitomizes the feminist hypocrisy and bitter sole gender ideology determination to dominate and dictate.

I’m going outside for puke over my disgust with blokes who have first degree evidence as victims but are too stupid to raise an ‘administrative’ complaint or prosecution and network with other male victims and supporters using the proper methodology to win back our democracy.

I’ll be back for them another time when these barbers’ cat jockeys learn to stop flogging an exhausted willing horse and do more about their own responsibilities themselves for themselves and other blokes too.

Regards

Robert Kennedy

Emilys List Politicians.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...17 August 2011 23:25 Women politicians beholden to emilys list17 August 2011 23:25 Women politicians beholden to emilys list