You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...16 July 2011 01:06 One in a Million...with photo of the famed Robert Kennedy!16 July 2011 01:06 One in a Million...with photo of the famed Robert Kennedy!
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/26/2011 2:56 AM

Modified By host  on 7/25/2011 8:56:42 AM

Hi All

Thanks Peter - here is more

To all of those blokes victimised by dishonest public servants and solicitors etc in the family law industry who have self appointed themselves as attic hermits.  Snap out of it because it is mainly only a state of mind.  Snap out of it and heal yourself by being proactive and productive contributing to the restoration of the equality of males as egalitarian citizens.

I was of poor parents in the depression and ww2 and was in real poverty in a white ant infested bush hut in the hills - our aborigines allegedly in poverty live high class lives to what we had. Unimaginable by this era of folk.  What I learnt as an early adult was that I was the only reliable source in my life and that mistakes were the consequences of my bad decisions and I was only one willing to fix them.  So I had to make less mistakes and  keep on keeping on with the dreary trudge of life because I well knew just how bad it could get.

I did much voluntary work in addition to my daily job and at my lowest in my personal life I was giving out my most to others.  Oddly later not at my choosing something came along that stopped me dropping into the abyss I grew up with or even elevated me.  Thus you only get out of life what you put into it. Introverted attic hermits only sow more misery to reap more misery.

With nothing of any value to my  name I lost more in the family court and decided I would do what I could to get back on the system.  Little did I comprehend then where it would take me by being proactive and ‘giving to others’ and being persistent. Too the trouble was not the system but dishonest - mainly women - working in it unlawfully ensuring ‘women win’.

If I can make it this far for the likes of you then you too can do more to (a) self improve (b) do more for others (c) collectively regain what has been snidely taken from us.

Thus I title this One in a Million.  Because out of millions of aggrieved fathers and husbands about one in a million do anything positive and persistently to make a break through like this.  They do not come a knocking on the attic hermits door because it is the attic hermit who must discard their own self imposed intellectual restrictions and attend upon them..

Mailing sensible protest and complaints letters to politicians and ombudsman etc is the simplest an attic hermit still can do.  Traveling and presenting yourself and complaints to politicians at whatever opportunity gets the hermit cloak discarded and lungs full of reality to see things are really achievable..

Blokes inanely thing if they get this far the polly or other is going to fall over dead or fix it immediately - nah - not on - it takes persistence and  gets rid of self pity and depression.  Most of all it takes networking with others. Talking and emailing each other is only a welcome therapy of self but it does not a zot to change the wrongs of the system.  Likewise sending story after story telling how bad it is not the way.  The communication to beget change must be directly with them in the system..

Regards

Robert
 NT News male minority.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...16 July 2011 01:06 One in a Million...with photo of the famed Robert Kennedy!16 July 2011 01:06 One in a Million...with photo of the famed Robert Kennedy!