You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...19 September 2012 03:4719 September 2012 03:47
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/18/2013 11:42 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: lfant@terrorbyte.com.au [mailto:lfant@terrorbyte.com.au]
Sent: 19 September 2012 03:47
To: Australian National Audit Office; Ombudsman CW
Cc:
Subject:

Director McPhee and Ombudsman 

Respectfully suggest you note and attend this forum.  From the perspective that Administrative Law as it already is may well be adequate if it is honestly complied with by decision making Public Servants and Solicitors.

I have over recent years I have continually brought such failings to your notice in especially Child Support Agency.

Who knows just how good current legislation is when we are not delivered most or none at all of it via such as the CSA ‘wormhole’ modus operndi?  When officers do not follow ‘due process’ {administrative law} or case facts or interlocutory ‘service delivery’ legislation {administrative law} to INSTEAD determine on mothers false claims and allegations – without an independent CSA investigation as required by LAW {administrative law} – that the father instead is always a cheat?

Refer to the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s finding that CSA ‘stereotype’ fathers.  That is the product of the prevailing ‘feminist template being applied and not the ‘impartial’ template of The Legislature.

Please fix the existing ‘Administrative Offices’ non compliances to Administrative Law before making any new legislation that will remain susceptible to the current ‘sabotage’ by the renegade element if still left intact working ‘for women’ against The Legislature.

Sincerely

Robert E Kennedy          Coordinator        NT Office Status of Family, PO Box 988, Palmerston, NT 0831.  Phone 08 8932 33I39

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...19 September 2012 03:4719 September 2012 03:47