You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...08 July 2012 03:10 A word on websites and people on this list 08 July 2012 03:10 A word on websites and people on this list
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 3:34 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 08 July 2012 03:10
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: A word on websites and people on this list actually HELPING ME HELP THEM AND ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE

Peter as in my last email.  It is amazing and equally disgusting how feminist victimised men who are lead to believe ‘defending’ themselves from this ‘feminist victimization’ is ‘attacking women’

I once read in a feminist print that feminist consider it the height of victimization when a victim comes to believe their victimization is ‘normalcy’.   Typically the hypocrisy of feminism when it comes to males.

Thus Peter we thus see the void of {male} ‘victim defense’ {except with me} blaming the feminist perpetrators.  Just another successful feminist Trojan Horse decoy and expert reversal of reporting the normal as the abnormal a victim defending themselves against female victimization is allegedly ‘attacking WOMEN.

Upon which the Duluth Model of Policing is styled on solely male blame that idiot Policed ‘enforce’ over fact and law investigations under their ‘without fear or favour’ Oaths to The Legislature and Constituents.

Blokes do not need anymore sites. BLOKES NEED MORE BLOKES TO BECOME PROACTIVE LOBBYISTS with police and Departments Ombudsman and Law Societies {on cheating solicitors’ and Politicians of both States and Federal Jurisdiction.  BLOKES just have to get more guts to EXERCISE THE DEMOCRACY THAT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN FROM THEM only that they do not use it as it should be used.  And those who do nothing allow arrogant feminist to simply take and invert against blokes.

Regards Robert E Kennedy

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...08 July 2012 03:10 A word on websites and people on this list 08 July 2012 03:10 A word on websites and people on this list