You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...28 June 2012 05:02 Police brutality against me. Yesterday I was beaten and arrested.28 June 2012 05:02 Police brutality against me. Yesterday I was beaten and arrested.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 3:07 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 June 2012 05:02
To: peter@peternolan.com; 'Donna'
Cc: fedupmandate@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Police brutality against me. Yesterday I was beaten and arrested.

Women started the confusion with endless false reports to police against men about violence and sex.  It was predictable the day would come when the cops would start to wake up to the lies by women.  Now it is rough for both genders until police and Others stop making decisions on Gender and again on impartial fact and law determinations.  It was women supporting feminists that began the gender war and corruption of ‘governance on gender’.

Western women thought it was all fun crying wolf and having ‘sympathetic’ police be their ‘enforcer’ of lies and now its their turn to get a taste of it themselves. And as Peter advocates Western Women should be working to undo the mischief they created and uphold - or it is going to come back and bite them.  As I predicted and see it too it was all unnecessary if women had not been so ‘gender’ selfish and followed the sole gender male hate (misandary) feminists into their gender war against men.  

All of those spiteful and strong laws misandary women had created are now there to come back and be applied to them too.  Yipeee what a befitting punishment.

Misandary feminists and Western Women were so uncaring that their hate caused so many male suicides it not going to matter when it all comes back to bite them.  The girls  have cried wolf far too  many times far too long when fair reason should have stopped them. But women cannot stop their megalomania and it has to be stopped by someone for them.    Robert K

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:29 AM
To: 'Donna'; peter@peternolan.com
Subject: FW: Police brutality against me. Yesterday I was beaten and arrested.

Hi Donna,
Gee, you didn’t mail this directly to me. I wonder why?

Please let me express my most heartfelt enthusiasm and praise for the COPS who beat you up!!!

That’s FANTASTIC.

You must have done something to deserve it.

You must have upset them for them to arrest you.

Pity they did not beat you up a bit more and keep you in jail a bit longer, eh?

Oh? You don’t like me saying that?

Gee? Why not?

After all.

When I was ASSAULTED AND SEVERELY INJURED based on a FALSE ALLEGATION by my wife in 1997 ALL western women I talk to say things like that!

If you women do NOT want to be blamed for being the victim of police brutality then

MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT BLAME MEN WHO ARE THE VICTIM OF POLICE BRUTALITY EITHER?

MAYBE WHEN WOMEN MAKE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND HAVE MEN BRUTALISED BY POLICE YOU WOMEN SHOULD SPEAK UP, RIGHT?

Oh…that’s right. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” only applies to MEN…it does not apply to our “equal women” ,eh?

In NSW alone there are 22,000 DV arrests each year. 18,000 of them (AT LEAST) are men and MOST of them are FALSE ALLEGATIONS.

But do we EVER hear women talking about THAT police brutality?

No. We don’t. We hear women say……..

You must have done something to deserve it.

You must have upset them for them to arrest you.

Pity they did not beat you up a bit more and keep you in jail a bit longer.

ALL of which has been SAID TO ME MANY TIMES OVER BY WOMEN.

You women really do not like it when your HATRED is reflected BACK AT YOU, do you.

In NSW Police are ordered to perform a MANDATORY ARREST OF THE MAN if the woman made the call and use THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE AND EXTREME FORCE. They are ordered to do this NO MATTER WHAT THEY FIND WHEN THEY GET THERE.

And so it was in my case in 1997. And that is FIFTEEN YEARS AGO.

By the way? If you bothered to READ MY BOOKS you would KNOW how to deal with this situation.

But no. You prefer to remain ignorant and then get yourself locked up because of your ignorance.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

As for reporting it to the CCC?

HOW DUMB ARE YOU?

The entire membership of both houses of federal parliament have been denounced as criminals and we are going to put them on trial and remove them from office whether you women start to hold criminal women accountable for crimes or not.

You think a GUVMENT AGENCY is going to HELP YOU?! LOL!!!

Donna.

Sooner or later you lying, hypocritical, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted bitches are going to have to “bite the bullet” and ADMIT that you have HATED ON MEN FOR DECADES.

THE FIRST STEP IN RECONCILIATION WITH MEN IS ADMITTING YOUR SINS.

You can then BEG FORGIVENESS and start to make amends.

Until then? I hope the cops BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MORE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN.

Every woman that is BASHED BY A COP is one step closer to justice for men.

Why?

Because we will point out that the MEN have been bashed and injured by cops for DECADES at the behest of LYING WOMEN every chance we get.

We are going to point out you women STAYED SILENT ABOUT THIS FOR DECADES.

When are you women going to ADMIT YOUR SINS DONNA?

We are waiting.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:58 PM, FED UP AUSSIE <fedupmandate@gmail.com> wrote:

Well.  It has started...  Yesterday I was peacefully standing in front of the court house in attendance to support 2 friends. 

Two police officers came up to a male friend and asked him if he was "John Smith".  (Name changed for him for privacy).  He said, "Yes!"

The cop told him he was under arrest.

Then I was asked if I was Donna "Doe".  I asked what is this for and she again asked if I was Donna "Doe".  I told her I was Donna "Blah Blah". She said you better not be giving me a false name.  I again and several times asked what was this all about.  She said, "You are under arrest."   I again asked what is this for.  She said, "It doesn't matter.  You are under arrest."  Again I asked her for what and show me the paper work.  Where is the paper work.  Tell me for what I am supposedly getting arrested.  She said if I come with her to the car she will show me.  I said, "No.  You show me the paper work and tell me why I am being arrested.  

She then grabbed my arm which I pulled away and told her not to touch me.  Instantly I now had 2 cops trying to throw me to the ground.  Then a detective came up as well and it felt like I had just been punched in the mouth or in the jaw.  (My lip is black).  Then one of them put their arm around my neck and choked me to the ground.  The handcuffs were put on really tight.

I still had no idea as to why I was arrested. I was put in the van along with my friend.  We were taken to Armadale Police Station.

I was not charged.  I still did not know why I was arrested.  I was not given any rights (or read any rights).  I was not interviewed.

The female cop ran upstairs then came down with paper work that was written in my other name (the one she did not ask me about).

So she did not have any paper work at all.  Nor was it written in the name she asked me about.  It was written in the name I told her.

I was then put into the van and taken back to the holding cells in the court house.  I heard one of them whilst I was still in the van that this is a civil matter.  I was still unaware what I was arrested for.

I get inside the holding cells and was asked if I was ok.  I said well I have a fat lip and a bruise on my shoulder and my wrists were swollen (from the handcuffs).  He wrote on the paper about the lip and shoulder.

I was detained against my will.  I was unlawfully arrested.  I was brutally attacked by so called peace officers.  

I then get into the fake magistrate court (board room) and told Leighton Jones (magistrate????) that I still don't even know why I am here.  He said it is for an ongoing case from 23rd December 2011 for a charge for the sea container on the property.

I told him that this is a fake court.  It is a board room.  It is a corporation.  It is not a de jure court.  I have irrefutable evidence to prove it is not a de jure court.

I told him that I will not be liable for that fictional name on those documents nor will I be responsible for surety.  I would not accept any liability or surety for bail.  

Although I know I shouldn't be coming to this fake court that I have attended always in good faith and in honour.

So people...there you have it.  3 bloody cops to bring me down through violence.  Still no charges.  Still no rights read.  Still no lawful arrest. Held against my will.

Someone I know recorded the incident.  It was also in front of the cctv in front of the board room.  I wonder if the council will conveniently not have had that camera working yesterday.

Any way.  It has been reported to CCC.  Crimes and corruption commission.

Donna

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...28 June 2012 05:02 Police brutality against me. Yesterday I was beaten and arrested.28 June 2012 05:02 Police brutality against me. Yesterday I was beaten and arrested.