You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...07 February 2012 15:1007 February 2012 15:10
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 2:21 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 February 2012 15:10
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:

Hi All this reply to my ‘family law roll back’ email.  For a member of Emily’s List to send my ever so critical email on to another is an achievement and proof these efforts will bring results. .  It is as simple as that to start the ball rolling - now go for increasing the numbers doing it.

Also attached is Qld Criminal code and each State and Territory has one and one for the Commonwealth to prosecute under each jurisdiction.  Note this section applies to exactly what I have been telling you for years.  Google your own stated or Federal for whichever the officers of your case reside.  They are easily prosecuted and citizens can do it and my barrister tells me once you get a peg into one and call others as witnesses they work for you by protecting themselves and heaping the blame on their colleagues.  This nails them for doing a wrong and Mandamus on my other email is to order them to do their job correctly.  Albeit by another officer.

Excuse the overprint but it is still readable.

Regards Robert

xxxxxx

Dear Robert,

Thanks for writing to me about this issue. As you are outside my own electorate of Sydney, I have taken this opportunity to forward your concerns to the Attorney-General, the Hon. Nicola Roxon MP, so that she may respond to your concerns directly.

Best wishes,

Tanya

The Hon. Tanya Plibersek MP

Federal Member for Sydney 

Crim Code Act Qld extract.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...07 February 2012 15:1007 February 2012 15:10