You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...04 January 2012 05:49 Mandamus04 January 2012 05:49 Mandamus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2012 2:11 AM

Modified By host  on 7/15/2012 8:12:27 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 January 2012 05:49
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mandamus

Hi All

An Officer of the Commonwealth Ombudsman has just refused to deal with a CSA complaint by my client a disability pensioner on a fixed amount of child support.  An administrative change of assessment was improperly allowed by CSA on a spurious and false 6A claim creating a massive overcharge already proven by me as being false and given false credibility by CSA and SSAT.  You know how the ‘feminist template’ works – officer tick and approve anything to finish up ‘women win’ determinations.  This happens ‘unlawfully’ in the ‘due process’ of comparing ‘fact’ and ‘law’ to come to a determination by a Commonwealth Officer in CSA and Family Law Matters.

He has simply to receive the whole complaint ‘against staff’ and not a as a ‘favour’ to the citizen.  It is the Ombudsman’s role to check step by step that ‘the administration’ adhered to all steps of due process.  This Officer simply on receiving a copy of the false application from CSA clammed up and has refused to process the complaint against the officers for their failures.

Now All this seems to be where we all have to be heading to the High Court in an action of ‘Mandamus’ against these ‘obstructionist’ Commonwealth Officers to ‘make’ them do the duties they must do by us obtaining a High Court Order that they do so.  Yes I know of ‘the costs’ but lets not baulk at that until we are facing their reality.  Not forgetting citizens can run their own cases like the Voyger survivor who did it alone and won against The Government.

I am attaching basic material opening up that journey.  I will be responding to the Commonwealth Ombudsman requesting that he have his officers do their duty or we will be considering a Writ of Mandamus against them.  I will be attaching most of this material for them to read and reconsider.  If they get a few of these from us then they may wake up without us having to go to the High Court.

Mandamus also applies in States and Territories under the Supreme Court.  Carol note that I think you could lodge an action in the NSW Supreme Court listing Legal Aid as Respondent 1, Ombudsman as Respondent 2 and court registrar as Respondent 3.  Richard Partington note also in your matter and AFP.  This is not legal advice in the legal sense but readily available information to anyone as I have obtained it.  I am subject offers of legal help and advice from a qualified legal person on how to best compile such an action.

I am sending the material all in on bundle.  Note and read mandamus under Judicial Review Remedies @ 5. Orders to perform duties.

Regards Robert

Mandamus Commonwealth Jurisdidtion.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...04 January 2012 05:49 Mandamus04 January 2012 05:49 Mandamus