You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...CSA Investigation for Robert 12 April 2011 18:01CSA Investigation for Robert 12 April 2011 18:01
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/15/2011 2:15 AM

Hi Folks

Just to let you know how wonderfully I am going with the CSA officer assigned to me for this investigation.  I am having regular and progressive discussion with him and have advanced into opening up individual cases.  He has accepted the wormhole hypothesis the staff have gradually substituted for ‘due process’ that causes in 6A applications (1) massive approvals and processing of false application some even without the initiation legal documentation [ie favours by staff to mother applicants} (2)  not taking into account asset and parenting distribution on family court orders etc} by abuse of due process thereafter to ‘overcharge’ payers (3) who automatically become ‘defaulters’ because there are no credits for ‘overcharges’ (4) and are forced into unconstitutional ‘civil conscription by ‘enforced’ collection by FMC prosecution.

He has accepted we must include how SSAT ‘rubber stamps’ and that is no good to CSA to learn where their staff has gone wrong so our reply back to Phillippa Goodwin and Minister Plibersek will include equally the same criticism as for CSA.  I have a barrister on my side in Sydney who has taken on SSAT and advises me on what tribunals must do that SSAT is not doing in CSA appeals and what I have done regarding SSAT and previously sent on to you has been correct procedure

We speak freely and interactively including how feminism has infiltrated and altered the CSA due process including explaining Tanya Plibersek is an EMILY’s List feminist and my suspicions of how she and Phillipa Goodwin might not like our report that takes control back from ‘the feminist legacy’ in CSA.  Nonetheless they are very interested and are getting running reports at last on the truth about staff simply ‘making it up’ so that women win.  No problem with such descriptions as they are incorporated as the means of explanation of ‘why’ things occur ‘consistently’ and ‘sequentially’ and ‘serially’ as they do.  In some or most of 6A cases it can be revealed that starting with ‘accepting’ a false claim no legal due process at all has been followed.  They cannot deny it because the officers wrote up the files.

I am pleased to say I have been given full access to open up the complete rotten thing and you bet I am not holding back – and I am not being stopped at any point.  Obviously because (1) I can explain it in the terms of case facts and legislation and due process eye to eye or even better (2) now we are discussing cases I represent I drop this format over them and reveal what they previously did not see or tried to ignore (3) he and I are as one in our discussions (4) he brings the cases up on his computer and finds I am right.  It will be the same with SSAT because CSA have the SSAT determination for us to deal with in the same shared investigate way.  

If you have any outstanding cases please refer them to me to raise in this investigation.  Remarkably insignificant cases opened up reveal quite simply how case officers are not complying with case facts and legislation and due process for almost all of the time.

Your cases to me as above will help and any complaints you can sink into CSA and SSAT and Federal Politicians (the mailing list I sent you}.will help greatly.

Regards Robert

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...CSA Investigation for Robert 12 April 2011 18:01CSA Investigation for Robert 12 April 2011 18:01