You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...07 April 2011 18:08 Follow up to list on news item07 April 2011 18:08 Follow up to list on news item
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/8/2011 11:52 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 April 2011 18:08
To: 
Subject:

Hi All

The Labor Government is still ignoring community facts and are gender and racially vilifying Caucasian men

I am looking for NT individuals prepared to join me in complaint to Anti Discrimination Commission on racial vilification and Ombudsman on misleading advertising.  Come on Tigers or is it still barbers cat?  If you are not going to join me then what are you going to do about Government relegating men into second class citizens who have to accept being bashed and victimised by women.  Or if you are feminist inclined the 38% of women who bash other women not represented in the ads?  No excuses for anyone not to do something about this.

I sent this to NT News with the other attachments - I hope they will publish it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 308 words for publication

NT News Editorial Wednesday on Kons conn in racial and gender vilification of Caucasian males he admits a different race known for their violence are the target group of the televised campaign.  But Emily’s List govern by proxy even Minister Vastakais.

Notwithstanding he is hiding ‘both gender’ research I have continually supplied all politicians for years by Straus and Gelies and others that females by their own admission in dating and domestic relationships are equal or greater perpetrators. And in 50% of cases when one hits the other hits back so where do we stop the clock? Also the Australian Bureau of Statistic two surveys found that 38% of violence to women is by other women and when women attack men it is 77% times in the home.  Where is the female component in the advertising?

About six years ago Office Status of Women changed the both gender national domestic violence strategy to only violence against women and use it as a war chest in their gender war against men.  This racial and gender advertising and funding had Commonwealth origins out of Minister for Women EMILYs List Plibersek to FaSCHIA Emily’s List Minister Macklin to states and territories was stopped by SA Ombudsman for gender bias.  The Henderson Government is EMILYs List supported and ‘funding’ bribed to ignore their Constitutional and own Anti Discrimination laws of impartial governance and instead vilify Caucasian blokes.

This advertising does not address the missing three fourths of the community of both gender family violence victims and perpetrators.  Kon and Government are only a Wooden Horse of Troy using Taxpayers funding EMILY’s List in the feminist gender war against white men.   Family violence is not being addressed at all.  Not ever Government’s known most violent sector.  It is solely Caucasian male vilification to hide females and other race perpetrators.  And pocked Commonwealth money.

Robert E Kennedy

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...07 April 2011 18:08 Follow up to list on news item07 April 2011 18:08 Follow up to list on news item