You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...02 April 2011 06:38 U 2 can also do02 April 2011 06:38 U 2 can also do
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/8/2011 11:14 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 02 April 2011 06:38
To: 
Subject: U 2 can also do

The Editor

The following 306 words for publication

Letters Smoothy 31st March to Concerned Grandmother 5th March 2011.  I am a formal child support payer and recipient representative and panel member with my eye truly down the centerline of law and case facts and due process. I am the only ‘client’ representative on the NT stakeholder’s panel the rest being ‘government’ agencies.

It is essential CSA case officers and Registrars adhere to the third leg of legal due process as to legislation and case facts in achieving a legal and just outcome “fair to both parents and children”.  It cannot be so when the adjudicator does something contrary as they often do.  The Commonwealth Ombudsman investigated fathers but did not investigate mothers making false claims and CSA processing them.

Smoothy is aware how the system is abused by mothers’ false claims and CSA has got very tough with fathers but not mothers.  It is obvious to me that CSA officers do not investigate mothers’ claims as they should but accept them in ‘false due process’ allegedly as their own investigation.  So that mothers’ false claims prevail over law and the family facts and fathers end up being ‘overcharged’ not fair to both parents and children

Thus it is known in the community fathers never win against CSA but they would if CSA officers did their jobs honestly.

I hold that we have world’s best child support and family law legislation but it is hidden behind dishonest administrative staff dispensing feminist ideology ‘women win’ instead of the employment they undertook to delver what The Legislature decreed according to family facts via ‘legal due process’.

I am currently doing work on this with CSA and The Minister and Attorney General and soon hopefully CSA and SSAT will no longer be misandry vehicles dispensing feminist legacy but will deliver as legislated “fair to both parents and children”.

Robert E Kennedy.

CSA a Misandary Vehicle.pdf
 All round confusion.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...02 April 2011 06:38 U 2 can also do02 April 2011 06:38 U 2 can also do