You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...26 March 2011 03:07 Introduction to new men26 March 2011 03:07 Introduction to new men
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/8/2011 11:00 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 26 March 2011 03:07
To: 
Cc: 
Subject:

@John

I have a specialization of well over a decade and half as an unpaid community volunteer and nationally fighting the gender bias against fathers in child support and family law and family violence.  I support Peter in his push for common law courts. I would like to hear from you and have your support in lobbying for a return of these back to impartial administration.  Even with common law courts there will remain this corrupt ‘administration’ that needs fixing – case by case better in common law courts.  But it should be fixed before and not have to send every case to a common law court.  Get the point of my approach in conjunction with Peter.

I am attaching you some material on what I do very much alone because out of over one million child support payer fathers only a couple are serious about changing it and family law administration staff who ignore family case facts and legislation to substitute the unlawful feminist version.  They are marshmallow men when it comes to using our democratic system to attack wayward public servants and politicians where they would achieve results like I do.  I need more numbers.

I am attaching some current work exposing the secretive and hidden Social Securities Appeals Tribunal {SSAT} who are only ‘rubber stamping’ what CSA do wrongly.

Blokes are not good at recognizing where and how in the ‘administration’ they are being duded.  When you do it hits at the base of the public servants employment so they the do take notice especially when you mail the correspondence around to other government agencies with powers over them.

I have achieved a little miracle by being on target this way.  Out of other thousands or even millions of complainants CSA has appointed to me a liaison officer to work through ‘due process’ ie ‘administration’ and reveal where officers are duding blokes and even mothers.  The Minister is equally interested and listening and I am making the most of it.  When I was appointed I emailed about 100 blokes to submit to me their cases – only one responded.  Clearly blokes don’t want to do anything to fix what the feminist are plotting daily against them.

Copy the Federal mailing list to storage to reuse to repackage and email  on my work as your support for changed back to democratic ‘administration’.  Administration or ‘due process’ are the key words because that is where it happens because it can be demonstrated as with Jane Macdonnell and SSAT ‘the Administration’ is the one not complying with due process and the legislation

@Peter would you put these attachments up on the site for me please.

@ Lash here is the info I offered you including the federal mailing list to repackage my work and send it on to them.  Do not abuse the use of the mailing list otherwise they will lock you out.  For your use in your NT matters am enclosing the NT mailing list suggest you send a complaint to NT Ombudsman for the record at least

@All – Properly articulating your complaint in ‘legal terms’ is essential to having it dealt with properly.  Domestic type of stories of ‘him’ and ‘her’ and ‘they’ are deliberately not understood and moreover most officers receiving complaints are not properly suited to their job as ‘investigators’ for the public and become ‘combatants’ for public servants or feminists unless you press your argument on its proper ‘legal’ and ‘due process’ basis.                 

Regards Robert               

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...26 March 2011 03:07 Introduction to new men26 March 2011 03:07 Introduction to new men