You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...05 October 2011 03:51 Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes05 October 2011 03:51 Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/6/2011 12:14 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05 October 2011 03:51
To: peter@peternolan.com
Cc: 'Lyn Bennetts'; 'dorraj robertson'; 'Bill Toal'; mick@micktoalbureau.com; 'chris merrett'
Subject: RE: Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes

Again hi to All.

Today I have had a threatening call from Michael Toal he would come to my door and has a way of dealing with ‘your kind’.  His threats are being take seriously as they sounded and are being reported to police.

The “kind’ of person I am is of neither Peter Nolan or Michael Toals opposite extremisms.  I have some sympathies for them both being unnecessarily as they are.  Both are the victims of a very good democratic system that has been infiltrated by the insurgent of snake head Emily’s List and the feminist movement as staff etc.  By deceit as staff and workers within the family law and child support system substitute their ideology during their administration of the case.  That the both extremists cannot see an invisible third person is the cause of their opposition to each other and emerging hatreds   So sad..

Feminists use mothers ‘allegations’ as their template and allegedly as their ‘investigation’ and any woman thus becomes a ‘winner’  The likes of Peter Nolan and Michael Toal are fools unto themselves not blaming the less visible third party.  WE ARE ALL BEING CHEATED BY DISHONEST PUBLIC SERVANTS FAVOURING WOMEN OVER MEN FAVOURING MOTHERS OVER FATHERS IN CONTRADICTION OF CASE FACTS AND LAW DETERMINATION.

I urge both to stop the abuses and take actions to recover our government heterosexual administrations back from EMILY’s List and the feminist sisterhood who have simply walked in and laid claim to it.  While the likes of Peter and Michael inappropriately focus on each other as a distraction they utilize to yet wrest yet further control.

I did not realise my email was distributed such narrominded hot heads and it would be taken this way.  This kind of misdirected and diversionary person is why the family law system is as it is.  Being run by those not authorised to while citizens only shit fight between each other and neglect their true citizen responsibilite of recovering it from the insurgent now running it by proxy.

I too do not want time wasting diversionary inflammatory emails.  I want contact with folk who instead will ‘prosecute’ for perjury and ‘abuse of office’ out of their family law and child support and family violence matters.  Both side families are victims to make one an unjust ‘winner’ and all angst should be directed at real perpetrator who the taxpayer employees and pays but is instead loyal to a gender ideological insurgent force.  And decides in a heterosexual family matter to favour the female.  THESE ARE THE REAL CRIMINAL AND CRIMINAL BECAUSE THEY CAN BE PROSECUTED AS CRIMINAL UNDER THE ACT.

Folks please do not waste that good energy fighting each other use it to get those who duped you both and the thousands of otherwise good families.

Best if you use your hatreds to assist me building a prosecution team of solicitors and barristers to prosecute those who did ‘legal wrongs’ to you and you are not even recognizing.  Donations into their nominated trust accounts could get a start on some of the many now millions of Good Australian families cheated by deceitful staff who so many good Aussies trust so much they would not suspect them.

My sister too got 90%.  She did put in more but he told the judge he wanted to see her and child broke and on the street. He still had a factory foreman job and she ill with a bad heart.  So there is an ‘unlawful’ punitive amount judges make. Whilst there maybe some liars in some families the system and are subject to perjury - nobody is prosecuting but can - are not moderating this as they should be.  But under ‘feminism’ is playing on it for the megalomania ‘sisterhood’ uncaring totally about families and especially children.

After this reply I will review the ‘reply all’ mailing list in so far as I can to remove myself from being between mindless extremists.  I support neither but realise the are only the poppy head of two Aussie Families torn apart by deceitful people employed by us taxpayers but ‘working’ for a faceless insurgent.  A century ago these scoundrels would have been pulled out by citizens and lynched   Join me and do it the legal way and help protected all Aussie Families from the insurgent beast.  An environment in which neither Nolan or Toal families would be pitted against each other as they are.  So sad that is the way so many go instead of after the insurgent beast.  Please help me to help you and all Australian Families to be if separated not taunted by a faceless insurgent.

Actually they are  not all faceless.  See the attachments for ‘agenda’ and ‘members’ of the snakehead and other supporters to the tail including ‘donor’ companies who you would never believe.  Check the EMILYls List site if it is still up there after so much of my exposure.

Best Regards

Robert Kennedy

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...05 October 2011 03:51 Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes05 October 2011 03:51 Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes