You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...30 August 2011 05:38  Mark Aldridge over in SA30 August 2011 05:38 Mark Aldridge over in SA
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/5/2011 11:24 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 August 2011 05:38
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: Mark Aldridge over in SA

Unfortunately marshmallow men and barbers cats find it easier to attack stereotyped and stigmatized males than outrageous feminist openly at war with men in their fatherhood and heterosexual family matters.  Most blokes do not need enemies when they have themselves.

I know because I have spent over ten years trying to help blokes who only want to be cantankerous ‘sons’ and ‘withdrawals’ from the society in which they want soemoen else to take their cantankerous childish nonsense and fix their problems for them.

It is the blokes who want another system - still as venerable to femininist ‘administrative’ take over - and will not fix this one who most want OTHERS to fix the real and everyday one on which the rely daily and not do anything themselves.

They promote a self serving false hypothesis in which the ‘surrender’ to being the greatest victims only to say they have proven it.  Some of the greatest cases of self delusion I have encountered in my three score and fifteen years doing much community work.

If we could have that wasted energy funneled into the mainstream protesting feminism UNLAWFULLY ‘claiming’ our ‘delivery systems’ as women’s rights then it would be all over in a year.  Those who cannot get that simply have not done the miles and years I have with blokes to these shop fronts and checked their bullshit excuses with the legislation that also teaches one ‘the law’ too.   Something for attic hermits to consider as a starting point is tat ones’ own life is greatly enhanced by helping other

Regards Robert K

Sent: Monday, 29 August 2011 11:31 PM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Mark Aldridge over in SA

Gents,

Those of you who know Mark might like to ask him some pointed questions as to why he supports “protesting” but not new courts….and why he would ban a man telling the truth….as in calling people calling for protests stupid because it will have no result….while allowing men on his site to attack and vilify a man such as myself.

You might want to ask him why fathers, and the criminal abuse of fathers, and the crimes of women, are never mentioned by him despite the fact they are at the heart of the issues in Australia.

It’s time to put the feet to the fire of those who claim to wish to be leaders. Lets see where they really stand.

This is the sort of response a man can expect when telling other men that they are stupid in what they are doing…

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Seems men like the truth no more than women.

And I note I asked some one to point out to me the “success” that the convoy of no confidence had…..I am still waiting on that one too.

New courts gentlemen. That is where your best hope lay.

And it is time that message was carried to those who claim to be leaders.

Best Regards

Peter 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...30 August 2011 05:38  Mark Aldridge over in SA30 August 2011 05:38 Mark Aldridge over in SA