You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...17 August 2011 05:20  Comments Please17 August 2011 05:20 Comments Please
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/5/2011 11:22 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 17 August 2011 05:20
To: '
Subject: RE: Comments Please

You are absolutely right and this is exactly where my main focus is.  BUT - BUT - the weakness is blokes whose responsibility it is to commence these ‘administrative’ prosecutions cannot be inspired to do so or do it the correct formal way.  So it is only words held in The Legislature on Acts of Parliament.  The best way to lose a bloke is to support him along this journey.  Arrives like a tiger who would tear any cage apart but on the firsts steps of the walk to success turns into a barbers cat.

Most blokes I meet and try to help have never left being daddy’s son but even when I offer ‘daddy’ help they still turn into a barbers cat and drop their bundle and refused ot do what only they can do by the ‘formal’ way.  And will do nothing unless it is ‘their’ way even if it will not be formally recognized and is bound to lose.

ALL OF THESE DEMOCRATIC TOOLS FOR OUR PROTECTION RELY ON THE AGGRIEVED DOING THE SAME AS A LAWYER HAS TO DO IT.  Just complaining to each other does nothing to progress any of these ‘protection’ tools we have access to so to if you use the wrong tool in the wrong way.  Administrative ‘prosecutions’ usually begin with a formal ‘administratieve’ complaint and I cannot get some to even do this first elementary step.

Guys your ‘rights’ when denied to you do no just jump of The Act - you must begin a ‘prosecution’ of the failing offiecer.

Regards Robert K  

Sent: Wednesday, 17 August 2011 9:32 AM

Subject: RE: Comments Please

I’d like to put my two cents worth in here and say :

That according to our law it is a crime to cause financial loss to any person, caused by a government party.

It is also a basic human right that all parties shall be equal before the courts.

So … doesn’t this mean that anybody whom has forced litigation upon them, shouldn’t they have their entire legal fees and whatever else paid for by our government who is allowing such acts?

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNews from Freed...News from Freed...News Parent ForumNews Parent ForumNews From Rober...News From Rober...17 August 2011 05:20  Comments Please17 August 2011 05:20 Comments Please