You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumSouth AustraliaSouth AustraliaSouth Australia Parent ForumSouth Australia Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Sandra Lyn Ryan Criminal slandererSandra Lyn Ryan Criminal slanderer
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 1/7/2012 6:17 AM

Modified By host  on 1/6/2012 12:32:41 PM

On this link 

http://sconey.wordpress.com/2012/01/0...

Sandra Lyn Ryan wrote the comment below. I have no ground for believing that someone is impersonating Sandra Lyn Ryan. So when the time comes I will find her and I will accuse her of slander. The price I have set for slander being $A10,000.

Let me deal with her lies one at a time.

“Peter Andrew Nolan suffers from borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder”

These are two lies as I do not suffer from either disorder.

“He is a cowardly prick who will gladly stab his own parents, brothers and extended family in the back by providing their private phone numbers and residential addresses on his sick internet site and asking complete strangers on the internet to contact his family and ask them why they’re not pissing in his straight-jacket pocket.”

A series of lies. I have at NO TIME provided my families phone number, residential address, or email address on CAF. I have posted the details of Bill Toal, Jennifer Toal and Michael Toal. And they are NOT MY FAMILY.

“The most cowardly thing about Peter Andrew Nolan is that he refuses to provide his own residential address to those that he threatens.”

More lies. I am not threatening anyone. I have provided a fax number and an email address for any person who wishes to serve me with an affidavit of accusation under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability.

“Meanwhile the coward, Peter Andrew Nolan, hides behind his keyboard threatening everybody who does not also suffer from his delusions.”

More lies. I am not “threatening” anyone. Women and their mangina lackeys call being put on trial before a lawful court a “threat”. It can ONLY be a “threat” if they know they are criminals. If they have committed no crime they would WELCOME a trial, as I do, because they would be PAID for their time and inconvenience.

The only people who can characterise a jury trial as a “threat” are criminals. And Sandra Lyn Ryan just became a criminal. She has committed the crime of slander.

“He’s built up quite a list of enemies and he should be very very afraid and remain hiding under the rock he has chosen.”

Those people who identify THEMSELVES as my enemy all have one thing in common. They FEAR JURY TRIALS. As for me being “fearful”? Why would I fear anyone. As a man who was suicidal for a month what is anyone else going to do to me that I was not ready to do to myself. Cowards like Sandra Lyn Ryan project “fear” onto me because they themselves are cowards and fearful.  

The last thing I am fearful of in this world would be a lying woman.

And what do LYING WOMEN like Sandra Lyn Ryan do anyway? The FIRST thing they do is call their little goons the cops to try and inflict violence by proxy all the while claiming to be little angels. And the goons of cops are only too happy to oblige which is why I have served this lawful notice onto ALL policy enforcement officers of the UCC legal entity calling itself The Commonwealth of Australia.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

So no LIAR Sandra Lyn Ryan. None of your friendly little GOONS are going to want to come ANYWHERE NEAR ME the same way as the criminal family court Judge Griffin in Ireland showed is yellow bellied streak when I told him that if he issued the order to unlawfully incarcerate me he had better lock me up longer than Mandella because my first order of business when I got out would be to KILL him. And that was not a threat, that was a promise.

I am on record as saying that any man or woman who issues an order to unlawfully deprive me of my freedom will be killed in such a way that I am not responsible for the action and can not be found guilty in any court of law. And that is why I walk free today. I am prepared to defend my freedom with force, including deadly force, if necessary and I have put that on my claim of right and sent it to the Queen, Australian PM, AG and GG.

All the nazi-gestapo goons in Australia masquerading as policy enforcement officers of the commonwealth of australia know this...if they don't they can argue the point with Julia Gillard who was served lawful notice to this effect.

Sandra Lyn Ryan says:

January 6, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Good on you for this website.

Peter Andrew Nolan suffers from borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. He is a cowardly prick who will gladly stab his own parents, brothers and extended family in the back by providing their private phone numbers and residential addresses on his sick internet site and asking complete strangers on the internet to contact his family and ask them why they’re not pissing in his straight-jacket pocket. Meanwhile the coward, Peter Andrew Nolan, hides behind his keyboard threatening everybody who does not also suffer from his delusions. The most cowardly thing about Peter Andrew Nolan is that he refuses to provide his own residential address to those that he threatens. He’s built up quite a list of enemies and he should be very very afraid and remain hiding under the rock he has chosen.

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumSouth AustraliaSouth AustraliaSouth Australia Parent ForumSouth Australia Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Sandra Lyn Ryan Criminal slandererSandra Lyn Ryan Criminal slanderer