You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumVictoriaVictoriaVictoria Parent ForumVictoria Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Clare Lobaugh Nee Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatredClare Lobaugh Nee Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatred
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 12/23/2012 2:45 AM

Modified By host  on 12/22/2012 8:47:27 AM
Clare Lobaugh Nee Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatred

Apparently condones slander and man hating.

So Chris Merrett has been slandering me for two years now. Apparently the criminal slandered Chris Merrett has a son and a daughter. That is the information I have been passed and I have no reason to doubt it. I am trying to verify it via other sources.

His alleged daughter, Clare Lobaugh, is said to be 24 years of age. It is simply not possible for Clare Lobaugh to not know that his father is a criminal slanderer. After all Chris Merretts entry in CAF has had 10,000 views now.

I also want to talk to this womans husband. I would like to tell him that his father in law openly condones and supports the abuse of men and children by women in divorce. This young lad has every right to know that if his wife attacks him in the courts that his father in law will openly support his daughter committing crimes against him.

If this lad does not divorce Clare immediately and remove himself from this family and he is later criminally victimised? That is his problem. He has a right to know the truth about the family he has married in to. He can then make his own fully informed choices and be responsible for those choices.

But who would want to be married to a woman whose father openly slanders people and openly supports child abuse? How could such a man have raised a decent daughter? This young lad is in real trouble and I am doing him the BIG favour of letting him know.

If you have any details about Clare please let me know so it can be posted here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumVictoriaVictoriaVictoria Parent ForumVictoria Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Clare Lobaugh Nee Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatredClare Lobaugh Nee Merrett. Apparently condones slander and man hatred