You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumNewsNewsEvidence has come to light about Gang Stalking and a death in custodyEvidence has come to light about Gang Stalking and a death in custody
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 3/28/2011 8:40 PM

Modified By host  on 5/4/2011 7:46:59 AM
Gentlemen,
I have a very important piece of news/announcement to make. 

I can not give all details at this point in time as this only happened yesterday. I will say what I can and I will post updates to the site.

Yesterday I came by irrefutable evidence that the 'FreeMasonry Gang Stalking Process' as reported by amsoldierofchrist is real. 

I can give you my word that this evidence will hold up in our new courts.  This is what we are talking about.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Obviously amsoldierofchrist is putting his life on the line to post this information to our site.

This evidence ties 'Illuminati Ingrid' directly to ASIO and ties ASIO directly to the Freemasons Gang Stalking Process.

Many of you know that 'Illuminati Ingrid' has been running a psyop against me since last September and has created a hate site about me.

I think it's rather flattering for them to be spending so much attention on me.

However, here is the BOMBSHELL. So listen up.

This evidence directly ties the case of amsoldierofchrist to a 'death in custody'. Amsoldierofchrist has been working hard to break the story of a death in custody which he believes to be a ruthless cold blooded murder of a man to cover up another crime.

Let me repeat that just in case you don't get it clearly.

The evidence at hand, which we will spread around so that the freemasons can't stop it from coming out, directly links Illuminati Ingrid, ASIO, the NSW Police to a murder by the NSW Police of a man in custody and the subsequent cover up of that murder to the highest levels of the NSW Police.

It does not get any more serious than the deliberate murder of a man to suppress evidence of a crime. 

(Well. Maybe genocide which they are ALSO committing.)

Today I will lawfully notice Julia Gillard that we have this evidence and give her enough information to demand that ASIO give her the evidence we have come across. We will not give it to her directly. 

Julia Gillard will be given until 5pm Friday to hand over the names, addresses, workplaces, phone numbers, emails of the people who are implicated in this evidence. 

Should she not do this she will face the accusation of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice in the crime of murder.

Not as serious as the treason accusation I propose to bring against her. But it's going to be hard to get a treason conviction given the death penalty I will ask for as 'equal' to what has happened to so many men. But with what we now have? A conviction for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice in the crime of murder? We have her cold. She will hand over the people involved to be thrown into the wood chipper or she will have one more accusation against her to defend in our new courts.

I wonder what Julia Gillard thinks about being all 'equal' to men now?

She wanted the top job? Well? It came with some baggage. No wonder Kevin Rudd dropped it like a hot potato. His crocodile tears fooled no thinking man.

Amsoldierofchrist and I are discussing as to how we manage the roll out of said information as he has a current ongoing case related to this death in custody.

So we will only release information as and when we determine it to be appropriate.

Naturally. This is very dangerous ground we are talking about. We are talking about the NSW Police killing a man and then covering it up. 

We know this goes on. But they have a way of suppressing the evidence. Well? We now have them cold. Stone cold.

Best Regards 

Peter 

New Post
 3/29/2011 8:59 PM

Amsoldierofchrist sent me this over night from Australia. Must be a red herring. China my arse. But maybe from inside Australia? Hmm..

Hi Peter

JUST 5 minutes ago 7 NEWS here in sydney broadcast.  {   ASIO claiming to have had emails hacked , stating they ASIO beleive the hacking has come from china ? } 

New Post
 3/29/2011 9:07 PM

One more word of note on this evidence that has come to me.

There is an 'inconsistency' in the evidence that is well hidden and only came to light after further cross referencing the evidence with various timelines.

A specific Targeted Individual listed in the evidence was not known to amsoldierofchrist at the date of the evidence was allegedly created. So it looks like the date on the evidence was falsified to give the impression that the evidence existed prior to the date it existed.

I believe this evidence may have been deliberately leaked to attempt to find the source of the leak. 

I believe this because the evidence is so damning that our natural impulse was to publish it immediately. However soldier and I decided to 'sleep on it' and it was only on further careful cross referencing we found this inconsistency. Like I said. It is not an obvious inconsistency.

I have no way of contacting the person who passed me this evidence so I am putting this post here in the hope he will see it in the public and notice that there may be active efforts to find him.

He already knows this is the case but it's worth letting him know that there was a deliberate inconsistency in this evidence and that makes it very suspicious. So take care my friend. They are trying hard to find you. We both know that.
New Post
 3/30/2011 12:07 AM

Modified By PeterAndrewNolan  on 3/29/2011 6:10:04 AM
Wow...this just gets more and more interesting.....there was a bis story yesterday about computers being hacked in parliament.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/fed...

http://www.zdnet.com.au/gillard-hack-... 

Chinese spys my arse.

And in case you don't know. This is the email address used to take down my youtube video last October. And this same email address was used to pass information regarding the death in custody that Mark Flowers has just released evidence about and appeared on the evidence I received as well as the 'Illuminati Ingrid' email address.  I am including a screenshot of the link below that shows an ASIO email address being used to take down my videos just in case they remove the link now that it's being published.

Note psyopsid463@asio.gov.au 

Like I said. This email address appears in the evidence sent to me that proves that Mark Flowers has been under a persecution attack for some 11 years. The only people who could have access to the information sent to me was Mark himself or the government.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube...

Gentlemen,
we are talking about you tax dollars being used to fund murder by police officers, the cover up of that murder, the persecution of the man exposing the murder, and that Julia Gillard is aware of this process.

You might want to stop paying your taxes to this criminal regime. 

Regime change in Libya? How about Regime Change in Australia. Let's get rid of these pack of scumbag criminals, eh?
 psyopdoc.doc
New Post
 4/5/2011 3:20 AM

Modified By host  on 4/4/2011 9:41:14 AM
Gentlemen,
since this news was brought to light both John Wilson and Mark Flowers have been slandered on the hate site set up in an attempt to discredit me. Mark and I laughed about this today as we see it as something of a 'badge of honour' to be 'upsetting' ASIO and the freemasons enough that they actually start to openly and publicly attack Mark and John using a site that has been PROVEN to be run by ASIO.

Our friend 'Illuminati Ingrid' used and ASIO email address to have my videos taken down and was stupid enough to leave that address on her web site. Our friend 'Phil' retrieved this evidence. I am very flattered to have ASIO spending so much time and effort to try and discredit me. Alas. One of the reasons I was selected to write the book was I DIDNT have any skeletons in the closet that could be used against me and I DIDNT have any children or a wife that could be threatened. Indeed. It was required that my wife attack me and remove the children from my life for the book to come into existence.

Well? Mark and I have discussed this evidence and he has agreed that it be released into the public. You men here want to be thanking your lucky stars he's got the balls to do this.

So. Let me explain to you what you are looking at and the background. 

Mark Flowers was falsely arrested and tortured by the NSW Police. As is the case in all Police Stations log books were kept and video of this torture was made. This is Marks testimony. I believe him. 

To cover up the torture it is alleged one Gary Kelso, another inmate at the time, was ruthlessly and in cold blood, murdered. The need for this was that the log books and video then became part of the 'death in custody inquiry' which, of course, has dragged it's feet for many years. 

Let me say that again so you get what a serious accusation we are making of these men. Mark is accusing them of cold blooded murder merely to cover up a previous crime. And he is insisting that the log books and the video is released.

So. What does that have to do with the email below?

Well? You can see that psyopsid463 sent an email to another email address called illuminatiingrid527. These may be one and the same person or they may be different people. There have been a lot of efforts to send us disinformation. 

Note the date:. 3rd January. Mark Flowers was NOT known to me on Jan 3 and yet my name appears as an associate. We believe this date to be faked for the purposes of trying to find out who sent this evidence to us.

Further. You can see:
Sent: Monday, 3 January 2011 11:01 PM
To: Group-DL-Tablet
Subject: TI 151608 info as requested

This is an email from a new email Id we have not seen before but it lists the Targeted Individual Number of Mark. Also sent to us was the newspaper clipping of Mark from 2004 and the attahement was named for his TI Number.

Next? 

You can see the Psyop is called 'Operation Kelso'. Gary Kelso being the man allegedly murdered.

This is irrefutable proof that ASIO are involved with the effort to suppress the evidence of an alleged murder of a man by running a psyop against the man who is demanding that the murder be investigated and that he be compensated for his unlawful imprisonment and torture. 

That ASIO has set up an 'operation' to do this is EXTREMELY SOLID EVIDENCE that 'death in custody' is a standard way to hide police torture. Now. All those originies who were 'death in custody'? This evidence implies that originies are deliberately targeted to be killed in custody to cover up other crimes. Though Gary Kelso was not an Originie to my knowledge.

And what is the damning evidence? The damning and irrefutable evidence is that the list of addresses and observation points go back ELEVEN YEARS. These addresses would be known to VERY few people. Yet here they are on an email that would seem to be an excellent fake or cold hard evidence of such an ASIO operation. Indeed. The only man who COULD fake this evidence outside of ASIO is Mark himself. And given his ELEVEN YEARS of gang stalking persecution? Given his conversations with me and the other evidence of his I have reviewed? I believe him to be an honest man of honour and itegrity to the highest level.

It would not be possible for ASIO to put this list together if they were NOT running a targeted program on Mark.

This evidence, should it be able to be retrieved along with other evidence, will surely prove beyond any reasonable doubt that this FreeMasonry Gang Stalking Process is true and that perhaps 10,000 or more people are subject to this at any given time. Think about how much TAX money THAT takes!!

Lastly. I point you to the three names on the list at the bottom. Because of their assocition with Mark and I Ricky and John are listed as TIs as well. One other man was also listed as a TI and I have removed his name and number. Notice I am TI 150478. The other man not listed only became known to me very recently. He is listed as 156,000 or there abouts. Given that John and Ricky Only met Mark in the last few months and me a few months before that. We can deduce that in the space of just a few months YOUR GUVMENT has begun unlawful persecution programs against 6,000 Australians. And 2,000 in the last 4 months or so alone.

Let me repeat that. IN A PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN SEVEN MONTHS YOUR GUVMENT APPEARS TO HAVE TARGETED 6,000+ AUSTALIANS FOR UNLAWFUL PERSECUTION!

Are you going to keep paying your taxes when this is how they are used?

Further, Julia Gillard refused to hand over these names and so she will be held personally and directly responsible for the perversion of the course of justice that these ASIO agents are committing.

Gentlemen?

I give you Julia Gillard and ASIO on a platter.

Now? How many men want to sit on THIS jury?

Subject: FW: Sydney IDs
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 01:44:22 +100
To: illuminatiingrid527

Sent: Monday, 3 January 2011 11:01 PM
To: Group-DL-Tablet
Subject: TI 151608 info as requested

Operation Kelso

Mark Stephen Flowers

Place and DOB: Brisbane, Queensland Australia, August 8, 1963.

Relevant telecommunication targets: +61 (0) 2 9457 28542, +61 (0) 401 406 957, +61 (0) 2 9987 2451

Monitored e-mails: canclose4u@yahoo.com.au; amsoldierofchrist@crimesagainstfathers.com

Known aliases: I am soldier of Christ, MSF

Notable relevant NSW Police matters last five years:

7 April 06: E26715113.
19 September 06: H29753582
2 January 08: E32553866
6 May 08 E33440170 

24 May 08 E3429207 

Notable Corporation actions:

Parramatta

285/09

MARK STEPHEN FLOWERS v STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES

2007/002245 SECURITY LAW BRANCH - MARK FLOWERS V AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (NSW SUPREME COURT NO. 10208/07) *SLB

Relevant addresses where operational procedures were established and are ongoing:

648 Halcrows Rd Cattai NSW 2756

Unit 23/5 Dural St Hornsby NSW 2077

15/5 Dural St Hornsby NSW 2077

29/69 Leichardt St Spring Hill Brisbane Qld 4000

6/472b Mowbray Rd Lane Cove West NSW 2066

1/81 Riverton St Clayfield Qld 4011

186 Crosby Rd Albion 4010

10 Dulwich Rd Yeronga Qld 4104

365 Fairfield Rd Yeronga Qld 4104

34 Station St Nundah Qld 4012
69 Leichhardt St Spring Hill 4004
19 Lamrock Ave Bondi Beach NSW 2026

14/31 Dwyer St North Gosford 2250

4 Hercules St Surry Hills NSW 2010

ABN: 71 538 967 496

Last modified: 03 Jun 2009

ABN status

From

To

Cancelled

06 Jan 2009

(current)

Active

01 Nov 1999

06 Jan 2009

Entity names

From

To

FLOWERS, MARK STEPHEN

20 Sep 2000

(current)

FLOWERS, MARK S

01 Nov 1999

20 Sep 2000

Entity type

Individual/Sole Trader

GST registration status

Registered

Cancelled

29 Mar 2005

21 Sep 2005

Main business locations

From

To

NSW 2250

02 Jun 2009

(current)

NSW 2077

08 Apr 2005

02 Jun 2009

QLD 4007

20 Sep 2000

08 Apr 2005

Trading name(s)

From

To

CASUAL EXCELLENCE ENTERPRISES

20 Sep 2000

(current)

Relevant associates:

Ricky Partington (TI ref 154556),

Peter Andrew Nolan (TI ref 150478),

John Wilson (TI ref 152697).

New Post
 5/5/2011 1:48 AM

Modified By host  on 5/4/2011 7:49:04 AM

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 04 May 2011 16:45
To: 'peter@peternolan.com';

Subject: Credible Death Threat against Mark Flowers

Gentlemen,

Mark Flowers, for standing up to these criminal scumbags, has now received a credible death threat presented in Satanic/Masonic terms. 

This is a serious issue as the most likely source of said death threat is the legal/police fraternity. 

I will not go into details but I have photographs from Mark of the materials presented to him. In my opinion he is correct is perceiving this as a death threat. 

Naturally this will be ‘reported to the criminal scumbags in so called authority’. 

However? Men here should be under no illusions that the criminal scumbags who call themselves politicians and police are about as likely to help us as a wolf helps a sheep. 

The refusal of one SINGLE politician or police officer to turn up on April 15th and take oath that they will ‘police they self’ should tell you all you need to know. And it would be great to pass that along. 

Now we are seeing a quite blatant death threat. 

THOSE are the people many think it is worth appealing to for ‘justice to be done’. Nope. We have to show them that if they commit a crime WE will be the ones to dispense justice since they chose NOT to take up my offer of ‘police thy self’. 

I am very much looking forward to our new courts. 

I am very hopeful my case against Justin Dowd will be the precedent setting case.

Best Regards 

Peter 

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumNewsNewsEvidence has come to light about Gang Stalking and a death in custodyEvidence has come to light about Gang Stalking and a death in custody