You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Maree Gresham: Liar, criminal slandererMaree Gresham: Liar, criminal slanderer
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/19/2011 10:19 PM

And the woman calling herself Maree Gresham has chosen to commit the crime of slander against me too.

Here is her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i... 

The price I set for the slander of being called a wife-beater and paedophile is $A10,000. Plenty of men in Australia have had their kids and houses taken away from them for such slander. It is a serious crime and it is required to be remedied.

Here are some of the choice things Maree has had to say to me in Michaels site.

So men who tell me I should 'respect women' and 'talk politely to them'? You men are going to have to sit on a jury to ensure that I get my A$10,000 remedy which will be donated to Michael in total before you can talk to me about 'respecting' hateful bitches like Maree Gresham.

New Post
 7/19/2011 10:34 PM

Maree Gresham He went to Germany Kirsty so he wouldn't have to pay child support .

Maree Gresham
Maree Gresham Peter Nolan , I would hardly call 2596 members of Spearhead as being overwhelming evidence of what the majority of men believe also how many share your hatred of ALL Weston women ? I'm sure that a lot of them share you view on... the Family Courts but how many of them actually hate all women because of there own experience with one women also how many of these men have disowned their own children as you yourself have frequently and proudly admitted to doing ? You refuse to answer to the question I have asked you several times ..where are all these men on this thread that support your hatred of ALL WW ..you say you can't be bothered answering this question but you and I both know you simply don't have an answer .You were expecting a large favourable response to your insane rambling on this thread but it didn't happen did it ?

Maree Gresham Peter Nolan , did you also tell this twenty pound whore that you were arrested for trying to hit your ex-wife with a wine bottle ..let me guess she drove you to it .

Maree Gresham Once again you can't answer my question ..Peter Nolan , did you also tell this twenty pound whore that you were arrested for trying to hit your ex-wife with a wine bottle ..let me guess she drove you to it

Maree Gresham You coward . You know I have the documented proof of this and more . You have used thousands of words on this thread but can't be bothered answering the one that reflects badly on your lying character .

Maree Gresham Peter is quite insane SV and thinks he is sitting on the right side of God lol

Maree Gresham Haha Peter ''I am setting for each of them is $A10,000.'' GO FOR IT . I think I'll just post the signed documents on this thread and let everyone else judge for themselves . But go ahead and bring me to justice as a sovereign . I'm fine with that . Perhaps you could give Diana a job taking notes

Maree Gresham I'm off to confess as we speak Peter . I'm sure he will suitably chastise me . I'll beg for mercy and explain that I am but a mere women . it'll be right ..as us Aussie dumb say .

Maree Gresham Richard , everyone of us has had bad experiences in life , some have had unimaginable horror in their lives but like you ..don't let it rule their whole life and blame the rest of that gender for your there own experience but true it does make us more wary in the future , thats normal . I agree ..we all must be accountable for our actions both men and women .

Maree Gresham Hahaha . are you serious Peter Nolan '' since you are so willing to make a false allegation of wife beating and child molesting against a man you know nothing about '' You are more than willing to make false allegations against most WW that you also know nothing about . I'm sure Kirsty's husband is a better man than you could ever wish to be . Your not a man Peter you are a snivelling spoilt child
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Maree Gresham: Liar, criminal slandererMaree Gresham: Liar, criminal slanderer