You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kristen Robinson - man hater, criminal, ungrateful bratKristen Robinson - man hater, criminal, ungrateful brat
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/23/2012 1:39 AM

Modified By host  on 12/20/2013 5:16:42 PM
Time to put Kistens name into this forum. Anyone who knows the man that Kristen is currently dating would be doing him a great service to point him to this thread.

She was dating a chinese guy in late 2007. I presume that Kristens refusal to assist her family when Jarrod had cancer was because she was more interested in closing the deal with this guy than she want in helping her family.

If she did go on to marry this chinese guy then it would do him well to know that when Kristens brother had cancer and she was asked to come to Ireland for three months WHEN SHE WAS UNEMPLOYED and care for her little brother and sister she REFUSED. She even REFUSED after I offered to PAY HER.

I have MANY chinese friends. And if there is ONE THING that sets the chinese apart from Australians it is their commitment and obligations to the extended and nuclear family. In the chinese culture the idea that a daughter would not care for her two younger siblings while her brother underwent chemotherapy would be treated with abhorrence.

So if she did marry that chinese guy? He has a right to know Kristen did this. Indeed, any man who is foolish enough to get involved with the daughter of a woman who openly committed perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse, with the full support of the daughter...has a right to know.

If he stays with her? Then he deserves everything that comes his way.

Kristen is a morally bankrupt woman. She is also an ungrateful brat of a child and a hate filled shrew.

This is the woman who made a snide comment to Jarrod when my father gave him an ipod to listen to music to as a "get well gift" for his cancer. Her snide comment was, reportedly, "maybe if I get cancer I will get an ipod too"

This is a girl who my father treated as his own grand child for more than 15 years. This is the level of man hatred she has. She will even make snide comments about a gift from one man to another because she didn't get the same. Forget that the reason for the gift was a gift of love and good will from a grand father to a grand son to make his recovery from cancer that little bit easier.

How big a bitch can a woman be? That apple did not fall far from the tree...mother AND grandmother.

Update: 2013-12-20
This is her linkedin. I see she is now back in Sydney in the "public sector". Never had a real job in her life so far.
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?...

New Post
 10/23/2012 1:47 AM

Here is Kristen calling me a "bastard" for not being willing to pay for my own criminal victimisation. 

Is Jennifer a "bitch" for refusing to go to work unilaterally against my wishes and despite the fact she promised to keep working when we bought our house and signed a mortgage that required two salaries? Nope. That was perfectly ok.

Is Jennifer a "bitch" for agreeing to work in the company as best she could in 2002 and then refusing to do so leaving the high expenses of Ireland entirely on my shoulders? Nope. That was perfectly ok.

But after I had been the SOLE money earner from 1994 to 2007 for a family of 6 and then 4 with a wife who spent money recklessly and had devastated the family finances....I am the "bastard".

Her husband should know about this.

Oh...and let us not forget that the BIG motivation with Jennifer and I to move from Seven Hills to Pennant hills was to get the kids into the best school we could afford. Oh? WHICH KIDS? That would be KRISTEN AND JARROD.

Pennant Hills High School was reputed to be the best public school in Sydney, certainly it was very good. I worked my ARSE off to buy our second house in Pennant Hills mostly for the benefit of Kristen and Jarrod.

Does Kristen recognise that the ONLY reason she got to go to such a good school and then get her chance at university was because I WORKED MY ARSE OFF WHILE HER OWN MOTHER SAT ON HER ARSE AND REFUSED TO WORK?

Nope. No such recognition as THAT. And any man involved with Kristen should be well aware that this is what a HATE FILLED SHREW this woman is. She will NEVER be grateful or thankful for what is done for her as it is all an "entitlement" according to her. And she will turn on her husband like a viper just as her mother did any time she wants to.

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:07:47 +0800

To: jenninolan11@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: lost email

Hi, 

Living in Australia is not such a bad option. You could be near grandma etc. Kind of cool actually. 

He's such a bastard, he won't pay for the kids to finish school in Ireland? Such a bastard... 

Don't worry, I won't tell G and G or anything like that. Thanks for letting me know though. 

What's Jarrod up to lately? 

I am in Shanghai for work this week but I am exhursted! I need a holiday...

Ok, talk soon. 

Kristen
New Post
 10/23/2012 2:01 AM

It will not take long for Kristen to be pointed to this entry....so here for her reading pleasure is the letter of emotional manipulation to get her to come to Dublin for Christmas. Jennifer was lining Kristen up to borrow money off her despite refusing to access the estimated AUD500,000 or so equity in the house at that point in time.

The trouble with being a man hating shrew is that you can fall victim to a woman who lies to you and wants to borrow money she does not need from you. I also wonder if Jennifer ever paid back her loans. After all...when I loaned money to Ingrid Brady Jennifer said Ingrid would never pay it back because "everyone knows a loan to a woman is a gift, women are not required to pay back loans like men are."

Yes...she actually said that.

Email to Kristen to lay foundation to get money off her.

This is the email from Jennifer to Kristen to emotionally manipulate her to come to Dublin for Christmas so that she could then emotionally manipulate her to give her money despite the fact that she had plenty of money available from the equity in the house and refused to access it because she was greedy and selfish.

Just read this emotional manipulation of her daughter. This emotional manipulation to get Kristen to come to Dublin for Christmas to get money off her is dressed up as “love”.

To: kesiting@gmail.com
Subject: RE: christmas?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:20:14 +0000

Hi Kristen,

First of all thanks heaps for the lovely photo...its lovely to see you looking so well and happy.

Sadly things are not so well and happy here. Peter and I have formally separated and at the moment it looks like he is going to respond by cutting off funds. I am not too sure how things will work out in the long term, but I am pretty sure we will be in Ireland for Christmas. It looks like Jarrod will also be here as we are not sure if Peter is going to pay for his ticket home.

Anyway, I know it is a big ask and expensive for such a short time, but we would be very happy to see you at Christmas time and if that's not possible we will look forward to talking to you on the phone.

I love you lots,
Mum

New Post
 10/23/2012 2:05 AM

From the tracking of my car it appears that Kristen left Dunblin on january 5th. Jennifer took a trip to the airport on that day....and here is an email just 10 days later to have the begged for money from Kristen sent to Jennifer via Jarrods bank accounts so that the money would NOT be seen in Jennifers bank accounts. This is actually a crime as Jarrod left the state soon after and it is illegal to use the bank account of a person who has left the state and has no intention of returning...even if that person agrees.

And here is the email where Kristen is fool enough to give her mother money despite Jennifer having plenty of money herself.

Notice the date is JUST AFTER Kristen left Dublin on January 5th. I believe it was Kristen that left Dublin on January 5th which is the date that Jennifer made a trip to Dublin Airport.

Jarrod asked me one time how I knew his account number had been used. Well Jarrod? This is how I found out. You also committed the crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal and I knew about this in March 2008 when you had dinner with me. I was waiting to see if you would confess to betraying me and working against my interests and the interests of your little brother and sister.

Sadly? You were not man enough to do that. Sad for you that is. Here, your little brother and little sister can see you helped their mother prosecute her war against their father.

Your little brother and sister can ALSO see that their sister also acted against their best interests and openly assisted their mother prosecute her self war for self gain against their father. If Josephine or Joshua had an ounce of sense or self-esteem they would have nothing to do with the two of you who actively betrayed their best interests.

To: nosnibornetsirk@gmail.com
Subject: RE: new email
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:17:02 +0000

Hi Kristen,

The bank is the AIB, Dun Laoghaire branch. The account name is Mr Jarrod Robinson. The sort code is 93-34-06. The account number is 17508-096.

Let me know if you need more information than this,
Jenni

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:18:00 +0800
To: jenninolan11@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: new email

Hi Mum, 

Do you have Jarrod's bank account details? 

Thanks 

New Post
 10/23/2012 4:25 AM

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:49:31 -0700
To: <kesiting@gmail.com>; <jenninolan11@hotmail.com>
ReplyTo: John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com
Cc: <peter@peternolan.com>
Subject: sup Kristen

Sup Kristen

This is John, and I happened to read a post about you on the CAF website.

I'm a 28 year old white guy from America, also living in Asia.

In his post, Peter describes you as a spoiled little brat and a bitch.

I grew up in America and I know tons of women exactly like that.

I am curious. Why is it that women who grow up in wealthy western countries like Australia or America tend to be such spoiled little brats? I've spent a lot of time living in India, and also Thailand, Hong Kong, and South Korea, and I have never met women from those countries who have the same horrible attitude that the vast majority of western women have. Why is that?

So, Peter's a bastard for not being willing to pay your extortion money known as child support? And of course, you and your mother are not bastards and bitches for stealing his house, of course.

Anyway, I feel pretty sorry for the Chinese dude who is dumb enough to date you. I guess he'll learn the truth once you ass-rape him in divorce court and kidnap his children from him, right?

See ya

John
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kristen Robinson - man hater, criminal, ungrateful bratKristen Robinson - man hater, criminal, ungrateful brat