You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...The criminals in the Nolan-Toal FamilyThe criminals in the Nolan-Toal Family
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/1/2012 8:24 AM

Modified By host  on 6/30/2012 3:21:51 PM
Here are the facebooks of the criminals in the toal family.

Jennifer Toal.
This is Jennifer Toals facebook. Quite wisely she has it closed down as far as information goes. Jennifer knows full well that I would be able to pick up her friends list by looking at this. http://www.facebook.com/jenni.nolan.7...

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Suzanne Toal.
This is Suzanne Toals facebook. This is the little sister of Jennifer who seems to think is it a good idea that her older sister commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Suzanne is a criminal who will be put on trial and I have created a separate entry in this forum for her. http://www.facebook.com/suzanne.toal....

Joshua John Nolan.
This is my very disappointing alleged former son. Such a tragedy he did not have the guts to stand up for himself and for his father in the face of criminal acts by his mother. http://www.facebook.com/joshowasho?re...

Josephine Marguerite Nolan.
This is my very disappointing alleged former daughter. Such a tragedy that she did not have the guts to stand up for herself and for her father in the face of criminal acts by her mother.  http://www.facebook.com/josie.nolan.16

Jarrod Robinson. 
This is my very disappointing former step son. Such a tragedy he did not have the guts to stand up for himself and for his step father in the face of criminal acts by his mother. http://www.facebook.com/jarrod.robins... 

Kristen Robinson, whom I believe sent money to Jennifer thus making her an accessory to her crimes, seems not to have a facebook account at this time. Probably a smart move on her part. She will be found and brought to justice soon enough.

So now..I thought that I would collect up the facebooks of some of the others in the Toal Family so I can talk to these children of the criminal Toal family and ask them what they think of their mothers and grand parents actions. Note that Suzanne and Crissy also got rid of their very good husbands once they got the children they wanted. Three out of four of the Toal girls removed the fathers from their children. 

Some "accident" eh? 

Louis Reid.
This is the son of Crissy Toal. I wonder what he thinks about the idea his mother is a criminal who thinks men should have less protection of the law than DOGS. http://www.facebook.com/louis.reid.77...

Mark Reid.
This is the son of Crissy Toal. I wonder what he thinks about the idea his mother is a criminal who thinks men should have less protection of the law than DOGS. http://www.facebook.com/mark.reid.180...

Jordan Buckens
This is the son of Suzanne Toal. I wonder what he thinks about the idea his mother is a criminal who thinks men should have less protection of the law than DOGS. http://www.facebook.com/jordon.bucken...

Emma Buckens. 
This is the daughter of Suzanne Toal. I wonder what she thinks about the idea her mother is a criminal who thinks men should have less protection of the rule of the law than DOGS. http://www.facebook.com/emma.buckens
New Post
 7/1/2012 12:15 PM

Hi Louis,

My calling is Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c). I am your uncle. You will remember me from when you were younger. You have not seen me in 12 years or so.

I have something to say to you. Once said you can do as you will. I believe you are over 18 now.

Firstly, your mother is a liar, a hypocrite and now also a criminal.

I saw Crissy in February 2007 when Jennifer was committing crimes against me. Your mother whimped out with the “excuse” about Jennifers crimes that “well there is nothing to do when a woman does things like that.”

I am informing you that your mother thinks you should have less legal protection that a DOG. She thinks that when a woman commits a crime against you that “there is nothing that can be done about that”.

I am informing you that when your cousins Joshua and Josephine were kidnapped and abused your mother stayed silent thereby condoning kidnapping and abuse of your cousins.

I am informing you that your grand mother and grand father, Irene and Bill, openly supported Jennifer commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Irene and Bill loaned Jennifer $A35,000 to help her commit he crimes.

I am informing you that at the end of that process your Aunt Jennifer was criminally given 95% of proceeds and YOUR MOTHER is well aware of this. So YOUR MOTHER and YOUR GRAND PARENTS are of the opinion that males in their family are nothing but slaves to be worked to death and robbed in divorce. You are a part of a family that OPENLY supports criminal acts against one of their OWN FAMILY MEMBERS merely because there is money to be made for a woman in it.

Well? Since you are MALE what Bill and Irene and your mother and your aunts are telling you is that if YOU are ever taken to the cleaners in divorce that they will ALSO support the woman. Because as your mother said to me “when a woman does these things there is nothing to be done about it”.

Go ahead and ask her if she said that. She was standing at the gate of Wagga Primary at the traffic lights and I was walking home from the swimming pool in February 2007.

I want you to know that your family condones and supports criminal acts by woman against men. Your family thinks men should have less protection of the law than DOGS. And that would include YOU.

Oh…they will say “but we do not mean YOU Louis”….in which case they are openly admitted that do not hold true “all men are equal before the law”.

It is time you knew the truth about what your family condones and thinks of men. If you turn a blind eye to these crimes then do not be surprised when some woman commits a crime against you and there is no protection of the law for you. All across Australia there are other young men like you being told “but we do not mean that YOU would not get the protection of the law”, and then they are subject to false rape allegations, false domestic violence allegations, false sexual harassment allegations, false allegations in divorce. And suddenly all those people who said “we did not mean YOU” are silent and no help at all. I have seen this happen HUNDREDS of times to young men in Australia.

YOU could be next. And it is because people like your family members stay silent and allow one of their members to commit criminal acts. All the evidence is in the book link below.

Now.

Something even MORE important to you as a young man. Something you have likely never heard of.

I have written a book for young men just like you. It is called “The Truth Be Told”. You can get a copy of it here. I recommend you read it. It will stand you in good stead for your future life if you do.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

The fact is that your guvment is a criminal cartel that enslaves men via the agency of women. You, being male, have less legal protection that a stray DOG and the women in your society know this and LIKE IT.

The women of your society are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority. They want you to enslave yourself willingly to a woman for your whole life as well. They want you to buy “marriage and children” and they will lie to you and tell you that “good husbands do not have their children and houses stolen from them”. If you believe that lie? Just  ask your uncle Jarrod. He said to me “Peter, having seen how mum treated my father and you? I will never marry. I could get a wife like my mother.”

And the same goes for you. Your mother openly condones women stealing the children off men, stealing their houses, destroying their businesses and impoverishing the men. That is what you mother condones.  Do you really want a wife like your mother or your aunt Jennifer? Because that is very likely what you are going to get in Australia. Do not believe their lies. Look at whether they denounce women criminals like you Aunt Jennifer. You will find that they do not. That means they condone such crimes. That is bad news for you.

It is actually for lads just like you that I have laboured so hard and so long to create the opportunity to remove the criminals in the guvment. You are being poisoned as are so many of your generation. You have been indoctrinated and you are being enslaved. Just as I was indoctrinated and enslaved.

You face great perils. Your guvment is building a police state and those of you they do not kill will live in abject slavery if men like me are not successful. The plan is to chip you and control you through a cashless society. They are already 90% of the way to building this police state only people are too asleep to notice.

If you do not know all these things already then I recommend you educate yourself on the Illuminati, the New World Order, the poisoning of the air, water and food chain, the money system.

You are just 20 or so. It is YOUR future that has been sold out by the likes of YOUR mother and YOUR relatives. It is YOUR relatives that have stayed silent and refused to take on those who are planning to cull you like a cow or a sheep or enslave you.

If you choose to do nothing then you will accept your own murder or you will accept your own slavery.

Of all your relatives? I alone have risked my life for your future and the future of your generation. I alone had the courage of my convictions and the commitment to truth and justice to labour for your future and the future of your generation.

Indeed. Many of YOUR relatives such as Bill, Irene, Michael and Jennifer have actively attempted to cause me injury, harm and loss so that I would not be able to complete my work in exposing the guvments for the criminals they are and re-introducing the rule of law in Ireland and Australia.

So I recommend you read that book and you take it VERY seriously.

If men like me fail it will be young men like YOU who pay the highest price.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c)
Aka Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c).

New Post

Hi Mark,

My calling is Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c). I am your uncle. You will remember me from when you were younger. You have not seen me in 12 years or so.

I have something to say to you. Once said you can do as you will. I believe you are over 18 now.

I saw Crissy in February 2007 when Jennifer was committing crimes against me. Your mother whimped out with the “excuse” about Jennifers crimes that “well there is nothing to do when a woman does things like that.”

I am informing you that your mother thinks you should have less legal protection that a DOG. She thinks that when a woman commits a crime against you that “there is nothing that can be done about that”.

I am informing you that when your cousins Joshua and Josephine were kidnapped and abused your mother stayed silent thereby condoning kidnapping and abuse of your cousins.

I am informing you that your grand mother and grand father, Irene and Bill, openly supported Jennifer commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Irene and Bill loaned Jennifer $A35,000 to help her commit he crimes.

I am informing you that at the end of that process your Aunt Jennifer was criminally given 95% of proceeds and YOUR MOTHER is well aware of this. So YOUR MOTHER and YOUR GRAND PARENTS are of the opinion that males in their family are nothing but slaves to be worked to death and robbed in divorce. You are a part of a family that OPENLY supports criminal acts against one of their OWN FAMILY MEMBERS merely because there is money to be made for a woman in it.

Well? Since you are MALE what Bill and Irene and your mother and your aunts are telling you is that if YOU are ever taken to the cleaners in divorce that they will ALSO support the woman. Because as your mother said to me “when a woman does these things there is nothing to be done about it”.

Go ahead and ask her if she said that. She was standing at the gate of Wagga Primary at the traffic lights and I was walking home from the swimming pool in February 2007.

I want you to know that your family condones and supports criminal acts by woman against men. Your family thinks men should have less protection of the law than DOGS. And that would include YOU.

Oh…they will say “but we do not mean YOU Mark”….in which case they are openly admitted that do not hold true “all men are equal before the law”.

It is time you knew the truth about what your family condones and thinks of men. If you turn a blind eye to these crimes then do not be surprised when some woman commits a crime against you and there is no protection of the law for you. All across Australia there are other young men like you being told “but we do not mean that YOU would not get the protection of the law”, and then they are subject to false rape allegations, false domestic violence allegations, false sexual harassment allegations, false allegations in divorce. And suddenly all those people who said “we did not mean YOU” are silent and no help at all. I have seen this happen HUNDREDS of times to young men in Australia.

YOU could be next. And it is because people like your family members stay silent and allow one of their members to commit criminal acts. All the evidence is in the book link below.

I see you have a status of in relationship witk Bekka-Lee Hinchcliffe. Here is a test for you as a young men. Tell Bekka-Lee that your mother and your grandfather and grand mother support and condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Tell her they endorse stealing 95% of the proceeds of a mans labour for 25 years. And then ASK her if she will take issue with these things with your mother and grand parents. If she does NOT take issue? If she does NOT stand up for truth and justice? You could be facing the same sort of criminal abuse, kidnapping of your children, theft of your house, destruction of your business that your family condoned against me. You should think very hard about being in a relationship with ANY woman who stays silent about criminal women. It bodes badly for you as a young lad.  

Something even MORE important to you as a young man. Something you have likely never heard of.

I have written a book for young men just like you. It is called “The Truth Be Told”. You can get a copy of it here. I recommend you read it. It will stand you in good stead for your future life if you do.

The fact is that your guvment is a criminal cartel that enslaves men via the agency of women. You, being male, have less legal protection that a stray DOG and the women in your society know this and LIKE IT.

The women of your society are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority. They want you to enslave yourself willingly to a woman for your whole life as well. They want you to buy “marriage and children” and they will lie to you and tell you that “good husbands do not have their children and houses stolen from them”. If you believe that lie? Just  ask your uncle Jarrod. He said to me “Peter, having seen how mum treated my father and you? I will never marry. I could get a wife like my mother.”

And the same goes for you. Your mother openly condones women stealing the children off men, stealing their houses, destroying their businesses and impoverishing the men. That is what you mother condones.  Do you really want a wife like your mother or your aunt Jennifer? Because that is very likely what you are going to get in Australia. Do not believe their lies. Look at whether they denounce women criminals like you Aunt Jennifer. You will find that they do not. That means they condone such crimes. That is bad news for you.

It is actually for lads just like you that I have laboured so hard and so long to create the opportunity to remove the criminals in the guvment. You are being poisoned as are so many of your generation. You have been indoctrinated and you are being enslaved. Just as I was indoctrinated and enslaved.

You face great perils. Your guvment is building a police state and those of you they do not kill will live in abject slavery if men like me are not successful. The plan is to chip you and control you through a cashless society. They are already 90% of the way to building this police state only people are too asleep to notice.

If you do not know all these things already then I recommend you educate yourself on the Illuminati, the New World Order, the poisoning of the air, water and food chain, the money system.

You are just 18 or so. It is YOUR future that has been sold out by the likes of YOUR mother and YOUR relatives. It is YOUR relatives that have stayed silent and refused to take on those who are planning to cull you like a cow or a sheep or enslave you.

If you choose to do nothing then you will accept your own murder or you will accept your own slavery.

Of all your relatives? I alone have risked my life for your future and the future of your generation. I alone had the courage of my convictions and the commitment to truth and justice to labour for your future and the future of your generation.

Indeed. Many of YOUR relatives such as Bill, Irene, Michael and Jennifer have actively attempted to cause me injury, harm and loss so that I would not be able to complete my work in exposing the guvments for the criminals they are and re-introducing the rule of law in Ireland and Australia.

New Post

Hi Jordon,

I am informing you that your mother thinks you should have less legal protection that a DOG. She thinks that when a woman commits a crime against you that there is nothing that can be done about that.

Well? Since you are MALE what Bill and Irene and your mother and your aunts are telling you is that if YOU are ever taken to the cleaners in divorce that they will ALSO support the woman.

Oh…they will say “but we do not mean YOU Jordon”….in which case they are openly admitted that do not hold true “all men are equal before the law”.

I see you have a status of in relationship with Georgia Lynette. Here is a test for you as a young men. Tell Georgia Lynette that your mother and your grandfather and grand mother support and condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Tell her they endorse stealing 95% of the proceeds of a mans labour for 25 years. And then ASK her if she will take issue with these things with your mother and grand parents. If she does NOT take issue? If she does NOT stand up for truth and justice? You could be facing the same sort of criminal abuse, kidnapping of your children, theft of your house, destruction of your business that your family condoned against me. You should think very hard about being in a relationship with ANY woman who stays silent about criminal women. It bodes badly for you as a young lad. 

And the same goes for you. Your mother openly condones women stealing the children off men, stealing their houses, destroying their businesses and impoverishing the men. That is what you mother condones.  Do you really want a wife like your mother or your aunt Jennifer? Because that is very likely what you are going to get in Australia. Do not believe their lies. Look at whether they denounce women criminals like you Aunt Jennifer. You will find that they do not. That means they condone such crimes. That is bad news for you.

You are just 18 or so. It is YOUR future that has been sold out by the likes of YOUR mother and YOUR relatives. It is YOUR relatives that have stayed silent and refused to take on those who are planning to cull you like a cow or a sheep or enslave you.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...The criminals in the Nolan-Toal FamilyThe criminals in the Nolan-Toal Family