You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Joshua John Nolan. Criminal. Aiding and Abetting a known criminalJoshua John Nolan. Criminal. Aiding and Abetting a known criminal
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/19/2012 10:36 PM

So. I sent this open letter to my former son Joshua John Nolan.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

As you can see Joshua John Nolan was given a couple of weeks to make up his mind as to whether he would stand for truth and justice or whether he would make himself an accomplice to the criminal acts of his mother.

The lad chose poorly. He chose to commit the crime of Aiding and Abetting a known criminal when he was well advised by his former father to stand up for truth and justice.

I take the position that it is the FATHER of ANY CHILD who is MOST ACCOUNTABLE for how that child turns out. And it is the FATHER of that child who has the OBLIGATION to his fellow members of his society to make sure that if HIS CHILD commits a criminal act then REMEDY IS MADE.

The VAST majority of fathers in Australia are GUTLESS COWARDS like Bill Toal. Bill Toal is such a gutless coward that his is NOT WILLING to ensure that any child of his who commits a crime is brought to justice and the TRUTH of their crimes is published.

I am not a GUTLESS COWARD like BILL TOAL and my former father JOHN THOMAS NOLAN.

When a former child of MINE commits a CRIME I will make DAMN SURE that they make remedy. And anyone who tells me that I do not have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO ENSURE A CRIMINAL CHILD OF MINE MAKES REMEDY FOR THEIR CRIMINAL ACTS YOU CAN GO POUND SAND.

So now I am denouncing Joshua John Nolan as a criminal for choosing to aid and abet a known criminal rather than to speak the truth and demand that his mother face a jury of her peers and make remedy as deemed fair and just by a jury of her peers. 
New Post
 7/1/2012 8:25 AM

Modified By host  on 6/30/2012 3:10:57 PM
And here is the facebook of Joshua John Nolan. If anyone who views this would like to go and ask him why it would be that he would betray his alleged father you are welcome to do so.

I have attached his friends page just in case he now tries to hide his friends pages. I have done this to make sure he understands that I can now talk to all his friends on facebook.

Here is his photo. 

Profile Picture

http://www.facebook.com/joshowasho?re...
 JoshNolansFriendsPage.zip
New Post
 7/1/2012 12:13 PM

So Joshua John Nolan,

I do not know if you have bothered to read any messages from me so I will send this to on facebook and I will also post it to you CAF entry. Here is your CAF entry. This is where I will add public comments to you if you block my facebook messages.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Joshua John. You can not hide. People are reading your entry. I have everything I need to send your entry to all your facebook friends. I would prefer not to have to do that. It will only cause you more embarrassment among your friends which you may wish to partly avoid. By the way. It does not matter if you hid your friends on facebook. I have friends who are willing to troll you and others to get their friends lists if I so please.

Now. I have also written a book for young men just like you. It is called “The Truth Be Told”. You can get a copy of it here. I recommend you read it. It will stand you in good stead for your future life if you do.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

The fact is that your guvment is a criminal cartel that enslaves men via the agency of women. You, being male, have less legal protection that a stray DOG and the women in your society know this and LIKE IT. I wonder if you have figured that out yet. Your mother wants to you be enslaved for all your life. She wants you to pay for her in her old age and she will emotionally manipulate you and guilt you into it.

The women of your society are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority. They want you to enslave yourself willingly to a woman for your whole life as well. They want you to buy “marriage and children” and they will lie to you and tell you that “good husbands do not have their children and houses stolen from them”. If you believe that lie having witnessed the same yourself you will deserve your slavery. You will get no sympathy from me if you are stupid enough to believe the lies of the women in your society having seen how they have HATED on your alleged father.

Joshua John. It is actually for lads just like you that I have laboured so hard and so long to create the opportunity to remove the criminals in the guvment. You are being poisoned as are so many of your generation. You have been indoctrinated and you are being enslaved. Just as I was indoctrinated and enslaved. I did not wake up until I was 44. You have the chance to wake up to the control grid when you are just 19. 25 years ahead of me. This is a gift to you of inestimable proportions. One you do not deserve but are given anyway.

But you face great perils. Your guvment is building a police state and those of you they do not kill will live in abject slavery if men like me are not successful. The plan is to chip you and control you through a cashless society. They are already 90% of the way to building this police state only people are too asleep to notice.

If you do not know all these things already then I recommend you educate yourself on the Illuminati, the New World Order, the poisoning of the air, water and food chain, the money system. As you well know, I am 48. I have had one of the best lives a man could wish for with the conspicuous exception that my former alleged children betrayed me and condoned criminal acts against me.

You are just 19. It is YOUR future that has been sold out by the likes of YOUR mother and YOUR relatives. It is YOUR relatives that have stayed silent and refused to take on those who are planning to cull you like a cow or a sheep or enslave you.

If you choose to do nothing then you will accept your own murder or you will accept your own slavery. Nothing I can do to you is going to be worse than what your own guvment is going to do to you if men like me fail.

Of all your relatives? I, alone, the very alleged father you betrayed, have risked my life for your future and the future of your generation. I, alone, had the courage of my convictions and the commitment to truth and justice to labour for your future and the future of your generation.

Indeed. Many of YOUR relatives such as Bill, Irene, Michael and Jennifer have actively attempted to cause me injury, harm and loss so that I would not be able to complete my work in exposing the guvments for the criminals they are and re-introducing the rule of law in Ireland and Australia.

One day, when you are older, you will stop and think these questions for yourself:

“What did it take in terms of pure character, guts, determination and perseverance for Peter to get over being suicidal at disowning Josephine and I, and then get back up, dust himself off, and end up taking on the Illuminati so as to expose their criminal guvments for the benefit of those who actually betrayed him, those who hated on him?

What kind of man does it take to risk his life for those who hated on him and despised him and tried to destroy him and condoned criminal acts against him?”

Could I ever become such a man? Do I have that in me? Or am I destined, for my life, to fall far short of what my alleged father did? Who am I, really?”

My own judgement of you is that no, you do not have this in you. If you had this in you then you would have spoken up on the event of your 18th birthday. You would have made a public statement on CAF that Jennifer committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. You would have called for justice to be done regardless of the fact is was your own mother who was the criminal.

THAT is what a man of my character does. He stands up for truth and justice and what is right no matter WHO is the criminal in the matter.

A man of my character REFUSES to stand in the presence of criminals at his mothers funeral to make sure ALL PEOPLE KNOW THAT HE DOES NOT CONDONE CRIMINALS AND ABUSERS. Those who allowed Bill and Irene to stand at my mothers funeral are people who condone criminals and abusers. They are beneath me.  I wish nothing more to do with anyone who openly allowed Bill and Irene to stand at my mothers funeral.

It is sad for you, as a lad of just 19, that you do not have the character of your alleged father in you. You will find your life is going to be much the worse for not having such. You will find that you will compromise your integrity, compromise your position, compromise your very being if you fail to learn the lesson from your alleged father. And that lesson is this.

The most valuable thing a man possesses is his integrity, his word, his willingness to be himself and live by his standards without compromising his integrity for expediency or to “please” others.

A man must never compromise who he is in order to “get by”. In doing so he compromises his very being.

You have compromised your integrity at such a young age when you had an alleged father who taught you that you must never do so. When you compromised your integrity you damaged yourself.

It was like the situation with Jarrod when he wanted to die from cancer. When Jarrod wanted to die from cancer he had not developed the integrity to be his word. You can ask him about the phone call I made to him from Paris. In that phone call I challenged him to give his word and live up to it. He lives today because he accepted the challenge. Sadly, he too failed the test of integrity with respect to his mother.

You have not yet developed your integrity to the level that you might. You may never do. I do not see it in you that you will ever have the level of integrity that I have. Perhaps I am mistaken. Who knows. But these last four years you have failed yourself badly. I was very sad for you that you failed yourself so badly and would have to live with that failure for the rest of your life.

Now. To the future.

As you may not know, it was my destiny to be betrayed by Jennifer and my former children. I was prepared for the battle of these last 4 years through a lifetime of preparation. Quite amazing when you think about it.

We are now preparing the way to put all ministers in both houses of parliament in Australia and Ireland on trial so as to be able to remove them from their mechanisms of genocide and control over the people of Ireland and Australia. This is all linked in the book on the CAF sites.

As part of this process of dealing with criminals no matter who or where they are you are going to offer remedy for your crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal, Jennifer, or you are going to stand trial.

The choice is up to you. You can:

1. Denounce Jennifer as the criminal she is, admit your crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal this last year, and offer me a substantial remedy payment which will become a liability against your future income.  That money will be used to help lads whose fathers killed themselves in divorce.

You, as someone who betrayed your father, owe a debt to those lads whose fathers were similarly betrayed and who killed themselves. Every time you pay that remedy out of your salary you will be reminded that many men died because of women like your mother and that it was your obligation to denounce her as a criminal as soon as you were 18. I gave you a whole year and a good warning tht you had that obligation and you chose to ignore me and defy me. Not a good move.

Should you volunteer to make remedy I will check up on you from time to time via associates and I may, at my sole discretion, allow you to keep your income should my associates be able to convince me that you have grown into the sort of man that knows what the words honour and integrity mean.

2. You may refuse to offer remedy and stand trial.

If you choose to stand trial the remedy I will ask for is that you be allowed a living wage from your salary and all other income is passed to the charity I will be founding for boys whose fathers killed themselves in divorce.

You will be allowed the inflation adjusted equivalent of EUR12,000 in savings for your 44th birthday. That is exactly what you have supported was done to me…so I will make sure it is done to you. No lesser remedy from the jury will be acceptable to me.

You have not learned the lesson of “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.  If you demonstrate that you have not learned this lesson by voluntarily making remedy then I will teach you that lesson whether you like it or not. I am not going to allow any former son of mine to be a criminal and get away with it. Period.

Lastly. I make this very serious warning to you. If you refuse to make remedy voluntarily, and refuse to stand trial, I will see to it that one day, far short of your time, you will be hunted down and killed.

In doing so I will commit no crime at any time.

I, allegedly, brought you into the world. I, and I alone, extend the protection of the law to you. I, and I alone, as your alleged father, can withdraw that protection should I see fit. I do not need an outlawry writ from a jury to tell me what I can and can not do with my own alleged former son.  

I will get one anyway to ensure that all parties are informed of your outlawry if that is what you choose.

I am putting this into the public to make sure you are VERY well aware of what I am telling you.

So. Joshua John Nolan. I recommend you think VERY hard about what it is you do. You are an adult now and responsible for your decisions.

If you want my advice as the man who allegedly brought you into the world and who raised you to be better than you most obviously are?

My advice is for you to:

1. Stand up for truth and justice.
  2. Denounce your mother for criminal she is and the crimes she committed.
  3. Bear witness to the facts of the crimes your mother committed in an open and honest way in a court of law on an affidavit. I mean bear witness with no fear and no favour. Be a MAN.
  4. Confess your criminal act of aiding and abetting a known criminal.
  5. Beg me for forgiveness for your crime.
  6. Beg forgiveness of your betrayal of me.
  7. Willingly donate a portion of your future income to help those lads whose fathers actually DID kill themselves in divorce, as is your obligation for your failure to speak out and speak the truth.

I think you will find that if you do as I advise you will be far more at peace with yourself in future years. Many other young lads just like you have to live without their fathers because their fathers are dead, as I very nearly was. You merely have to live without your alleged father. You can rest assured that I am having a great life and have enjoyed my life more in the last 4 years than I did in the previous 20.

You merely have to live with the knowledge that I am much happier without you and Josephine in my life. I am sure that is troublesome enough, that your alleged father is pleased to be rid of you because you lack the character to be a son that I could be proud of.

Now…make your choices wisely. You are an adult. You will be held accountable for your decisions by me.

I recommend you do not test me on these issues.

Peter-Andrew:Nolan(c)
Aka Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c).
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Joshua John Nolan. Criminal. Aiding and Abetting a known criminalJoshua John Nolan. Criminal. Aiding and Abetting a known criminal