You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Irene Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the factIrene Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the fact
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/8/2012 4:36 PM

Well. The apple did not fall far from the tree did it. That Irene was prepared to loan Jennifer $A35,000 to commit crimes against me shows you the character of this woman. 

I did not speak to Irene directly through this process as Irene does not use email. However there is no way that it was NOT Irene who badgered Bill Toal into not stopping Jennifer from committing crimes. 

Interestingly Jennifer confessed to me that she deliberately got pregnant when she was 16 to "get away from a domineering mother" who was very likely domineering so her daughter would not go off and get herself pregnant.

But it does beg the question as to whether Irenes "accidental pregnancy" with Jennifer was as accidental as it was claimed to be. It would be very amusing to me if it actually turned out that Irene got herself deliberately pregnant to trap Bill the same way Jennifer got herself deliberately pregnant to trap her first husband. Well I guess that is a question for Bill and Irene to sort out.

The question for Irene to sort out now is this. She was an accomplice to Jennifer committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. What is she going to offer as a remedy?

And if she does not offer a remedy and tries to pretend that she did nothing wrong? I will be demanding a severe penalty from the jury.

Women like Irene, who openly support these crimes, are a MAJOR factor in the deaths of so many men every year. The mothers of these cruel, vicious criminal women like Jennifer have a moral obligation to raise their daughters to respect the rule of law. To not onlz fail in this but to also then be an accomplice to the crimes is a total disgrace. I sure hope the jury will come down hard on her so as to discourage other mothers from supporting their daughters destroy families.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Irene Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the factIrene Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the fact