You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Bill Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the factBill Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the fact
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/8/2012 3:21 PM

Modified By host  on 6/14/2014 4:53:00 AM
What a shame that Bill Toal has to go into this forum as a criminal.

Bill Toal has known me since I was 12. His son Michael was not able to make friends and fit into the social groups at school. The Toal family had moved from Melbourne when Michael was 12 and he started at a new school in a new town and had no friends. He didn't play football or cricket which were the normal ways to make friends.

As is my habit I decided to help him out and make friends with him and help him into the social groups in our school. We were good mates all through school and I was a regular visitor to the Toal household as a teenager.

Jennifer also had two children from her first marriage where she claimed her husband was violent to her. Since she has also claimed that I was violent to her that leaves her claim looking very bare indeed. Further that she was willing to lie to her father and mother about the status of her divorce also brings into question as to whether her first husband really was violent.

To be betrayed by Bill Toal when I had helped his son in school and I had raised two of his grand children was a surprise indeed. It shows the lack of backbone this man has because it is pretty sure that it was Irene who pushed him to commit crimes. But no matter who pushed him to commit crimes, he is an adult and he is responsible for his own decisions.

Bill Toal was well aware of Jennifers perjury right from the beginning. I sent him the perjurous court documents right at the beginning and he acknowledged he had them.  Jennifer claimed under oath that Bill and Irene loaned her $A35,000 to continue on her criminal activities against me. I have heard no rebuttal of this claim made under oath. Bill is welcome to rebut that claim on an affidavit if he wants to.

That Bill openly committed crimes against me and supported Jennifer when he was given chance after chance to settle this dispute is a sad indictment on the whole family. Bill is head of the family and set the tone that criminal actions were ok.

2014-06-14.
Edit: Link to the post about Catherine Burn, deputy commissioner of NSW Police, refusing to investigate this rape allegation.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Link to Jennifer Toal Post.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Link to my books. Please feel free to buy a copy of The Truth Be Told for USD12. This will help me help millions of other men.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/B...

New Post
 11/1/2012 8:21 AM

Modified By host  on 10/31/2012 4:11:08 PM
In 1988 or 1989 or so Susan Toal made an accusation of child sexual abuse by her father to Jennifer Toal.

This document is a Lawful Notice to the duty officer of Wagga Wagga police station repeating this allegation now in public.

22 years ago I would not have thought Bill Toal was capable of child sexual abuse. However, over the last 5 years Bill Toal has been quite happy to abuse an elderly and ill woman, he has been quite happy to participate in child abuse, he has been quite happy to commit a long series of crimes and to also support his children committing a long series of crimes.

There is more than enough evidence of poor character from Bill Toal to question his honesty and integrity with respect to the treatment of his daughters as well.

LN2012110101 Notice to Wagga Police V0.1.SP.pdf
 LN2012110101 Notice to Wagga Police V0.1.pdf
New Post
 11/1/2012 10:10 AM

Modified By host  on 10/31/2012 4:11:31 PM
And here is the receipt confirmation from the fax.

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:02 PM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Successful transmission to 61269222611. Re: Lawful Notice to Duty Officer at Wagga Wagga Police station

Dear Peter,

The 8 page fax you sent through eFax to 61269222611 was successfully transmitted at 2012-10-31 21:44:46 (GMT).

The length of transmission was 694 seconds.

The receiving machine's fax ID:

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact us.

Thank you for using the eFax service.

Sincerely, 
eFax Customer Service

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Bill Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the factBill Toal - Criminal - Accessory during and after the fact